We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
MY DMT THEORY Options

cmoss419
#1 Posted : 5/19/2012 7:00:03 PM

Soldier of ☮️ in the army of 💕

I've been experimenting with Di-methyl Tryptamine quite a bit lately. Even though I'm experienced as far a hallucinogens are concerned I have to admit I was a bit nervous and fearful of the intense affect.

I'd have smoked a gram at least to get use to it before I was not afraid. I've studied and researched this beautiful natural occurring chemical and found that it's harmless and it is in every living organism. It's completely un addictive physically and mentally. There's not one death or overdose. It only lasts from 10-30 mins. Trust me, That's all you want. I've yet to meet anyone that experienced any bad "trips". This is not a "Party drug" but spiritual. You always stay in your own mind unlike LSD and other hallucinogens. Acid causes me to have mental problems and I'm sensitive to it. Mushrooms I use for a whole other purpose. To self reflect. That's another theory I'll get into another day.

There's a book I suggest all interested to read. It's called "DMT-The Spirit Molecule". It's shocking to find the coincidence of DMT being in all of us and our bodies are flooded with it when we dream, in the womb, and at death. The trips are closely related to the near death experiences. Shocking and scary huh?

People in my society here in Kentucky mostly are afraid and are full fledged Christians and reject what they don't have knowledge of. They could never begin the understanding the spiritual experience of this spirit molecule. I've learned so much through it. It has indeed changed my life and has awakened dreams I cannot explain. Out of body experiences and lucid dreaming. Portals to communicate with the dead.

My experiences so far and my own theory is this...

The tunnels and dimensions that are revealed when under the influence are our minds in the Spirit realm. Entities/spirits that are encountered are during these times are the one waiting on reincarnation. Some are dark or evil and show disturbing images, some are light and show blessings. Some are teachers trying to tell us information. They throw it at me so fast that it seems like a jumbled mess. I like to meditate before and after I "blast off" They try and communicate with us through visions and even tried to verbally communicate. It's gibberish and I can not translate it but I truly believe this is what I've experienced and it's indeed real. I can already see the ones reading this that's never done it wanting to send me to the nut house already but those of you who've been to the other side know.

This is just my own theory and I'm doing documentation with audio records and later camera. The more I use it the more I learn. I'm taking a break to let my mind process the visions and my experiences. I will be adding to these notes and keeping the world updated.

I also suggest you tubeing Terrance Mckenna and Dr. Rick Strassman for further research and documents. It's also not drug tested. We can do it all day and it WILL NOT cause damage. The most powerful hallucinogen known to mankind. It's no JOKE. DO NOT DRIVE or even WALK. Well it's off to work for me. Please any comments or input would be appreciated everyone. I'd love to read different theories. Mine are capable to change the more I experiment. Peace

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

tele
#2 Posted : 5/19/2012 7:29:36 PM
Explorer

No offense but why are you telling us about DMT and it's effects besides your theory?

example:

Quote:
. It's also not drug tested. We can do it all day and it WILL NOT cause damage. The most powerful hallucinogen known to mankind. It's no JOKE. DO NOT DRIVE or even WALK.

BTW, I wouldn't tell anyone DMT vapor is harmless totally to the lungs even when it's smooth when vaped correctly.

Anyway, welcome to the endless explorations... I have myself never put any theories forth as I know that we(or at least I) can't know much(if anything) with certainty about what it really is and how it works. I can only wonderPleased

Quote:
It's shocking to find the coincidence of DMT being in all of us and our bodies are flooded with it when we dream, in the womb, and at death. The trips are closely related to the near death experiences.

This is a speculation, not a fact.

Michal_R
#3 Posted : 5/20/2012 10:13:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I also spent some time making up "theories" of my DMT experience (which, in fact, can not be taken as "theories" in the strict sense of the term). So I kind of understand cmoss419´s attempt to create a "DMT theory".

But cmoss419 also admits that these theories "are capable to change the more (he) experiment(s)". My question would then be: is there any point in creating a DMT theory, if it has to change everytime we smoke DMT?

That´s exactly what would prevent me from formulating any general, or final, DMT theory. There is a good method (which at least works for me very well) for falsifying any DMT theory: smoking DMT.

gibran2
#4 Posted : 5/20/2012 10:35:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Lots of misinformation there! Please research more carefully.

cmoss419 wrote:
I've studied and researched this beautiful natural occurring chemical and found that it's harmless and it is in every living organism.

A sufficiently large dose of DMT (several grams, I think) is fatal. DMT can raise blood pressure and increase heart rate. It can be quite harmful to certain individuals with heart problems and/or high blood pressure.

Please provide documentation suggesting that it is in every living organism.

Quote:
It's completely un addictive physically and mentally.

Just about any substance can become psychologically addictive. DMT is no exception.

Quote:
I've yet to meet anyone that experienced any bad "trips".

You obviously haven’t read very many experience reports, either here on the Nexus or elsewhere.

Quote:
You always stay in your own mind unlike LSD and other hallucinogens.

I’m not quite sure what you mean by this, but ego death happens from time to time with DMT. You can’t really stay in your mind when there isn’t a “you” anymore.

Quote:
There's a book I suggest all interested to read. It's called "DMT-The Spirit Molecule".

I don’t think there’s anyone who even occasionally visits this site who doesn’t already know this. Who is your intended audience?

Quote:
It's shocking to find the coincidence of DMT being in all of us and our bodies are flooded with it when we dream, in the womb, and at death.

There is no evidence that our bodies are flooded with DMT when we dream, in the womb, or when we die.

As far as your theories are concerned – I can’t say I agree with them, but thanks for sharing.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Herba Luisa
#5 Posted : 5/21/2012 12:37:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No offense but i think everyone here on the Nexus knows what DMT is and how it works, the same for Dr.Strassman's "Spirit molecule".
The Nexus is THE Knowledge Source about DMT par excellence.
The members posted thousands of brilliat topics for years - please read more before you start a new topic which has been discussed a good few times.

This are only my two cents about posting - some would say i am too reserved with just 91 postings in over four years on the forum, but i'm awestruck beside all those intelligent contributions.Embarrased

Never mind....Welcome to the Nexus!

oden
#6 Posted : 5/21/2012 9:06:05 PM

odin the one

Stop we do like facts and research as you can see truth is everything..
and the crew will call you out on it, its never to offend.
it's to make sure we are as safe and informed as we can be..

i would have it no othere way,it's why i have so much respect for this forum..
the spirits here are very smart and watch out for everyone thay can..

do not be offended,be greatful for what it is......Oden

P.S im awestruck tooPleased

anrchy
#7 Posted : 5/22/2012 4:41:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ya I've always wondered if there is goin to be any complications found from vaporized DMT. It's not how your body naturally utilizes the chemical. Yet aside from te vaporization of it, DMT is "relatively" harmless to most people physically regarding it's effects. True research of facts is important when putting anything in your body.

In reply to you never meeting anyone who has experienced a bad trip from DMT, Hi nice to meet you. My name is anrchy. I have experienced a bad trip from DMT.

And your comment about still ring in your own mind unlike mushrooms and LSD... You must be taking a really small dose or are smoking it wrong. EVERYTIME I have done anything larger than 15mg I was nowhere near my own mind lol

Also I am addicted to DMT because it is fun. It's not a bad addiction, as I don't do it very much at all. I get strong anxiety before I dose, but I am for sure addicted. I have no plans of ever quitting. Anything can become mentally addicting. Some people are addicted to brushing their teeth.

I am curious tho, what is known about DMT in the body? I have read that they found that large amounts were In the body right after death and that they observed noticeable amounts found during REM sleep. Are these false?

Hey op, you do know that this is mainly a DMT forum so almost everyone on here is very familiar with DMT personally. Not everyone has done it but even they are very aware of the facts that surround it. I also don't find any problems with coming up with theories. It's a natural reaction to the brain trying to decompile info on something it doesn't fully understand.
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

sidefx
#8 Posted : 5/22/2012 8:26:17 AM

Is it Greedy to want to see everyone's Smile ?

Yeah all theories work at least till your next partake, then that theory either evolves or gets thrown straight out the water. LOL

My last venture i was told by an Entity 'My first fully formed entity' what DMT was and also that He' the entity was also DMT.

anrchy wrote:
I am curious tho, what is known about DMT in the body? I have read that they found that large amounts were In the body right after death and that they observed noticeable amounts found during REM sleep. Are these false?

I know they found DMT throughout the body, but also in higher concentrations in the larger organs such as liver, kidney and brain, postmortem.

the meaning ??
"Given enough Time even Hydrogen starts to wonder where it came from, and where it is going"

sidefx
#9 Posted : 5/22/2012 11:15:52 AM

Is it Greedy to want to see everyone's Smile ?

I think DMT is a 'Technology' for human understanding of infinity and all it represents, infinity.

Understanding of ourselves of others of the world the universe reality and everything infinite
"Given enough Time even Hydrogen starts to wonder where it came from, and where it is going"

anrchy
#10 Posted : 5/23/2012 8:16:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I feel that pre-breakthrough experiences could possibly be a debug program for our brains consciousness. And that possibly hyperspace is the debugging program for our sub-conscious. But that's just a vague idea so far.
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

cmoss419
#11 Posted : 2/1/2021 11:26:00 AM

Soldier of ☮️ in the army of 💕

It's been years since I've posted on here.
Dmt went missing from my life for years because of lack of mhrb. Now it's back and I'm to nervous to do it anymore lol.
I appreciate everyone's feedback from my theory years ago. My theory has definitely changed. It's still just as a mystery today as it was back when I posted this theory.
I am grateful for all of you and your information shared so freely. My girlfriend experienced a breakthrough last night for the first time ever. It was such a beautiful experience to witness. She seems to get more out of it than myself. I just don't feel called to go there anymore...
Anyway thank you all

Ramma
#12 Posted : 2/1/2021 8:56:45 PM

Long live the Kings of Righteousness

yep thats pretty much whats going on, except that there is no "your mind" or individual mind, cause since its unstable, it can just change. besides, whos the owner of the mind? theres no one here, this is empty of a self or of anything pertaining to a self, thus we say the world is empty
Behold, a sower went out to sow