We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Once in 26,000 year alignment. Get on it. Options

idtravlr
#41 Posted : 5/21/2012 5:16:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

a1pha wrote:
For me, however, this has been one wild / crazy / stressful / amazing / transformative week.

Yeah brother, well said. I agree with that for sure! It's been a healthy week of spiritual growth and mental restoration for me for sure! Mostly unplanned as well, everything just seemed to be making sense and falling into place. Recorded my first live band and made my 5011th skydive after a 4 year hiatus this week. Pleased
With that said, I was out running around town a couple of hours ago and man, there was some intense energy in the air for sure! Some freaky people trippin' about as well! I'm guessing the mesc will be interesting tonight. T minus one hour until intake!

I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

universecannon
#42 Posted : 5/21/2012 5:30:38 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

idtravlr wrote:
It's been a healthy week of spiritual growth and mental restoration for me for sure!

Yup. Same

idtravlr wrote:

made my 5011th skydive

Shocked

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

a1pha
#43 Posted : 5/21/2012 5:31:56 AM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

^^^ Very much unplanned! But wow, intense energy in the air is spot on. I'm usually the skeptic but holy cow! This week.........

Enjoy the mesc, brother! I'll be with you in spirit!

Very happy
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

bindu
#44 Posted : 5/21/2012 8:48:48 AM

yesterdays experience, ineffable!
blessed be all forms of intelligence

Electric Kool-Aid
#45 Posted : 5/21/2012 8:54:04 AM

Explorer, Creative and Curious

Really nice pic! ^^^

I smoked a couple of light doses tonight On light doses I really get an Alien feel. I dont know if anyone else gets that or not. Like I cant describe it any other way. Its like colourful playful bleep bleep alien feel, not the green kind with big eyes we think of. I close my eyes and see flowing lines, stars with lines trailing off of them and a checkerboard floor bottom. Very faint. Body is lazy knocked out feeling. Always a HUGE smile on my face as the potant vapor hits my brain.
Then I go to the bathroom and I am always amazed at the colours and shininess of everything! Amazing stuff. Wonder why everything looks like that. (?)

Hope you all enjoyed the eclipse! I couldnt see it cuz of clouds and rain, like Jamie said. Pease love and happiness everyone! Very happy
Done: THC - LSD - MESC - MDMA - Shrooms - DMT / Want:Hyperspace travel - World Peace
Respect, intention, meditation, inhalation, observation, analyzation, respect.

idtravlr
#46 Posted : 5/21/2012 10:08:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Electric Kool-Aid wrote:

Then I go to the bathroom and I am always amazed at the colours and shininess of everything! Amazing stuff. Wonder why everything looks like that. (?)

I know that OEV / POV well! I too get it on low doses, or on big doses but the spice simply says "you've had enough for now". I have typically called it candyland because everything looks like shiny, colorful candy. Wink I get it on occasion with mushrooms too. Everything looks so clean and pure and unadulterated.

I think it's caused by a heightening of our empathetic response and we begin to have empathy for inanimate objects. Just a theory I have been chewing on however. I came with the thought one night as I was feeling "sorry" for a dripping water faucet. Wut?

Peace
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

tele
#47 Posted : 5/21/2012 10:34:08 AM
Explorer

idtravlr wrote:
Electric Kool-Aid wrote:

I know that OEV / POV well! I too get it on low doses, or on big doses but the spice simply says "you've had enough for now". I have typically called it candyland because everything looks like shiny, colorful candy. Wink I get it on occasion with mushrooms too. Everything looks so clean and pure and unadulterated.

I think it's caused by a heightening of our empathetic response and we begin to have empathy for inanimate objects. Just a theory I have been chewing on however. I came with the thought one night as I was feeling "sorry" for a dripping water faucet. Wut?

Peace
-idt

This definately happens to me too, especially on 15mg "warm up" dose. I might speculate that it has something to do with temporary enhancement in vision.

mush_mage
#48 Posted : 5/21/2012 11:06:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It was an astoundingly beautiful journey with the eclipse today.

Big grin
mush_mage attached the following image(s):
_MG_6390.jpg (725kb) downloaded 187 time(s).
_MG_6430.jpg (717kb) downloaded 184 time(s).
"Father! The sleeper has awakened!"

idtravlr
#49 Posted : 5/21/2012 11:17:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cool photos mush_mage. Wish it was even that clear at my place.

-Terence McKenna

۩
#50 Posted : 5/21/2012 12:54:33 PM

3rdI
#51 Posted : 5/21/2012 1:11:11 PM

veni, vidi, spici

now were talking, that is an epic image
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

olio
#52 Posted : 5/21/2012 3:14:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So about 4 hours into the non-effective ayahuasca I decided to load up some sativa, vaped a lot of that, that ended up really kick-starting the aya from what I could tell (not to the degree I expected, but still) and then just to top it off I took 500mg of iboga TA, lie down with some bwiti music and went into an amazingly mystical visionary display of knowledge and understanding. I was definitely shown some interesting concepts and feel fucking awesome today. It felt like there was definitely a form of bonding going on within me, all substances stayed very synergistic. I was definitely super respectful about the whole thing and stated my intentions and stance clearly.
It was the fabled year 2012. Within the seemingly doomed and feeble slave-species of homo-sapien sapien a minute percentage began experimenting with various forms of psycho-active plant allies and thought manifestation techniques. Unbeknownst to them, this would be the birthing of a new sub-species, the highest form of Life in the universe. With the assistance of these timeless plant teachers a new race was born, a race without boundaries, physical or mental, a race without judgement or violence. Divinity had descended upon the inconspicuous planet of Earth and cosmic-man was born.

universecannon
#53 Posted : 5/21/2012 5:45:42 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

wow, that is an amazing photo house!

Yesterday was amazing. I took some aya in the morning then smoked changa..thoroughly enjoyed the gorgeous day..then had some mushrooms :]

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

wrists
#54 Posted : 5/22/2012 3:09:38 AM

@jmk_glass

I had a great day yesterday, spent the day at a lake hiking and fishing
smoked a bowl of changa just before closing my eyes to sleep. I woke up this morning feeling new. everything outside seemed brighter and clearer. it was a very beautiful morning and day. I look forward to the unfolding of the "Golden Age"

I am the calm center at the eye of the storm

Hyperspace Fool
#55 Posted : 5/25/2012 1:34:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Gotta say, ۩´s shot might be the mightiest eclipse photo of the event bar none. Where did you get that?

I can only contribute these beauties:

Hyperspace Fool attached the following image(s):
californian_annular_solar_eclipse.jpg (78kb) downloaded 85 time(s).
2012 Annular Eclipse in Phoenix.jpg (50kb) downloaded 85 time(s).
2012 Annular Eclipse Gardnersville, Nevada.jpg (92kb) downloaded 86 time(s).
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

PREV123