We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Fractal Art Options

desiderata
#1 Posted : 2/24/2010 5:21:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just stumbled upon the Enigmaticus .. sort of now knowing what exactly it was for.
Check out this website for some really inspirational and personally descriptive artwork :
http://www.deviantart.co...rt/fractals&order=24
The main website www.deviantart.com is a a great collection of user submitted artwork of various categories. My favorite is the fractal art section which I linked to above. Makes me wonder- does such amazing artistry come purely from creativity, or are some of these individuals fellow psychonauts.
'My conclusion was that it is neither good nor evil - that value is determined by ourselves and our intentions upon entering.' - 88

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

WEM
#2 Posted : 5/1/2012 4:14:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

The Enigmaticus gets it's name from the word enigmatic, meaning something that is difficult to interpret or understand, puzzling, or mysterious. It is my understanding that the Enigmaticus was designed for the use of when someone wants to talk about something rather abstract, unique, 'out there', or otherwise bizarre topics, questions, or stories, that just don't quite fit in any other area of the nexus for discussion simply because of the difficulty to interpret what is being said.
A dramatic shift approaches...

WEM
#3 Posted : 5/1/2012 4:30:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Ok so after looking around a little more, maybe I'm a little lost what the Enigmaticus is meant for too...
A dramatic shift approaches...

benzyme
#4 Posted : 5/1/2012 6:01:58 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

Andrew Ostin

~inversion

"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

iomegaman72
#5 Posted : 5/2/2012 3:37:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

dayum! thanks for sharing the fractal art link benzyme, I had no idea there was a section of deviant art for this wonderful fusion of math and art Smile

however it looks like the link you have posted is a little outdated, the digital fractal art section is now here

Digital Fractal Art, deviantart.com

iomega

scudge
#6 Posted : 5/19/2012 6:14:07 AM

ab intra

An example of fractal art I found stumbling upon this site
http://www.miqel.com/fra...chnology_historical.html

Its in your head

changalvia
#7 Posted : 5/24/2012 2:41:36 PM

eat your jungle oats

Awesome Smile

Lately I have been searching stuff like "forest fractals" and "crystal fractals" and "leopard fractals", anything I choose really, under google images, and each search comes up with something awesome Razz
With every great plan comes the pleasure of patience. Take a rest, and grab a suckle off the teat of life!

Baelor
#8 Posted : 8/10/2018 10:56:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member