We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Who's gonna win... Options

VisualDistortion
#1 Posted : 2/1/2009 5:02:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Super Bowl?

The steelers run the most vicious defense I have ever seen, but the cardinals offense can put up 50 points on anyone. The Steelers offense has come alive so far in the playoffs, but the cardinals defense has risen from the grave. Everyone I know is taking the Steelers. I'm undecided. What do you guys think?
You lock the door, and throw away the key

There's someone in my head but it's not me

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

bufoman
#2 Posted : 2/1/2009 5:46:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Steelers...

VisualDistortion
#3 Posted : 2/1/2009 6:02:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

blowout or close victory?

VisualDistortion
#4 Posted : 2/1/2009 8:32:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

38 views and 1 response. I feel like i'm on an island.

coz42
#5 Posted : 2/2/2009 5:41:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I really wish the Cardinals had won, Which they should have. That interception before the half shocked the world.

The wallet seems to be getting slimmer.. Crying or very sad

but On a brighter note, one hell of a game. Not so much for the East street band. I thought it was pretty lame.
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught. ~Baba Dioum

VisualDistortion
#6 Posted : 2/2/2009 6:19:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I thought the east street band was going to be lame, that is why I played a game of pick up football during halftime. The cardinals did not deserve to win, they gave up a game winning drive with two minutes and thirty left. The interception did not shock me, I expected it at some point during the game. But it was a hell of a game. I hope some of you can get a little more involved BEFORE the game happens next year.

40oztofreedom
#7 Posted : 2/2/2009 7:05:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It was one hell of a game. I really didn't care who won. But that was some damn good football.

Anyone watch the commerical with the 3-D Glasses?Cool
So glad to see you have overcome them.
Completely silent now
With heaven's help
You cast your demons out

--------------------
I lie compulsively, and I am subjected to mental disorders as to where I have trouble even considering my own existance.

VisualDistortion
#8 Posted : 2/2/2009 8:28:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I had those 3d glasses and was hella excited to watch the 3d commercial. When I put them on a was drunk. In drunken rage I watched the first commercial. Nothing was 3d and I got pissed off; I convinced all the men to go outside to play catch. Meanwhile, the women arrived home from shopping. Just like women, taking care of the men, but we never realize it. Men are like lions. We always think we are protecting everyone, when in reality women do the hunting and providing. We just stand around, do the "protecting", look cool, and feel good about ourselves. I know alot of men will read this when I when done writing this, and they will get very defensive. I have written this because I believe it is true, either I am an idiot and those men are right or I am a genius and those men will go ahead thinking I am an idiot but we all live happilly ever after. God I wish these forums had a spell check. I know alot of shit is wrong but I can't help it.

But anyways I am done with my tirade and will continue with my story. While we were playing catch the women went inside. They picked up our 3d glasses. They saw some 3d things or whatever. I haven't seen it yet and they didn't explain it well. But they saw 3d and I didn't! I'm kinda pissed. I out thought myself. And in the end the women won. God, it has been such a crazy night. My ally wanted me to come in here and write this. I started writing this with another purpose and ended with this. I can't even remember what the other purpose was. But I gotta ask you one thing. It was one thing my ally told me to ask you. Print out what I just wrote. Mail it to someone. Someone close to you. Preferably someone you haven't talked to in a long time, but it realy doesn't matter. Tell them to mail this to someone else.

I know this sounds crazy. It really might be. But I just had what scientist would call a life changing spiritual experience. I don't know what will happen after this. I don't know what to say or think, but hopefully it will come out of my soul.

I love you all, have a good night and great life.

Later.

VisualDistortion
#9 Posted : 2/2/2009 8:32:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I gotta add one more thing. I've read the teaching of Don Juan for the last two days. I thought the ally was just a mind fuck. Now I don't know what to think. Either I have mind fucked myself tonight or I have gained an ally. I guess I'll find out in the afterlife. I have thought so many thought's tonight. Thoughts I have never thought before. Things I will ponder forever, if there is a forever. I really hope there is a forever, for I would love to speak to all of you in the "Forever" and here what you have thought and the things you always ponders.

I'm pretty god damn sure I can feel the two halves of my brain fight each other. One says that I just mind fucked myself, and the other says that what just happened was a great and wonderful experience that I should incorporate into my daily life. I also made friends with some of my neighbors. Just being able to feel the two halve of your brain fight each other is such a weird feeling.

Jorkest
#10 Posted : 2/2/2009 3:13:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

haha brain wars
it's a sound