We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
Once in 26,000 year alignment. Get on it. Options

olio
#1 Posted : 5/17/2012 2:40:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

http://www.thegic.org/pr...-great-pleiadian-eclipse

Sounds tight, some serious energy will be flowing into our planet. I'm going to be drinking ayahuasca while on a micro-dose of Ibogaine. Nature favors the bold. Giddee-yup. Smoke your spice @ 11:11pm for SHE. I'll be vaping a large amount of sativa to blast off at this time and see ya'll in the astral realm.
It was the fabled year 2012. Within the seemingly doomed and feeble slave-species of homo-sapien sapien a minute percentage began experimenting with various forms of psycho-active plant allies and thought manifestation techniques. Unbeknownst to them, this would be the birthing of a new sub-species, the highest form of Life in the universe. With the assistance of these timeless plant teachers a new race was born, a race without boundaries, physical or mental, a race without judgement or violence. Divinity had descended upon the inconspicuous planet of Earth and cosmic-man was born.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

mush_mage
#2 Posted : 5/17/2012 3:18:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm in!! Let's S.H.E it up on May 20. Need to find the exact time in U.T that it aligns so we can all appropriately time our doses.

Big grin
"Father! The sleeper has awakened!"

Eliyahu
#3 Posted : 5/17/2012 3:54:38 AM
ืกื ื“ืœืคื•ืŸ

I am definitely intrigued by this alignment.....please let us know when you find out the time coordinates.....
And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not percieve the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "brother let me remove the speck from your eye", when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye?-Yeshua ben Yoseph

jamie
#4 Posted : 5/17/2012 4:11:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

sounds like a good night to drink some super red ayahuasca and load up my glass hyperdrive to the stars.
Long live the unwoke.

olio
#5 Posted : 5/17/2012 5:21:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well the annular eclipse begins at 5:42pm PST but I believe I'll be drinking my brew later in the night because I'm attending a new-moon meditation at 6pm PST after witnessing the ring of fire. I'll be drinking some time around 9pm PST, does anyone want to pick a definite time? Let's say 9:42pm PST... (I love the number 42)
Curious jamie, why is your ayahuasca super red? What caused that coloration? I finished reducing my 150g of b. caapi and 100g of chacruna down and it's almost ebony.
It was the fabled year 2012. Within the seemingly doomed and feeble slave-species of homo-sapien sapien a minute percentage began experimenting with various forms of psycho-active plant allies and thought manifestation techniques. Unbeknownst to them, this would be the birthing of a new sub-species, the highest form of Life in the universe. With the assistance of these timeless plant teachers a new race was born, a race without boundaries, physical or mental, a race without judgement or violence. Divinity had descended upon the inconspicuous planet of Earth and cosmic-man was born.

tele
#6 Posted : 5/17/2012 9:49:44 AM
Explorer

Time to smoalk?Very happy Confused Love Rolling eyes

olio
#7 Posted : 5/17/2012 1:26:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tele wrote:

How about 11:11pm PST?

tele
#8 Posted : 5/17/2012 1:29:35 PM
Explorer

olio wrote:
tele wrote:

How about 11:11pm PST?

I meant in general, the day might be good time to smoalkSmile Wink

Eliyahu
#9 Posted : 5/17/2012 3:58:46 PM
ืกื ื“ืœืคื•ืŸ

I can't speak for Jamie but when I use the "red" vine my potion turns out reddish.
And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not percieve the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "brother let me remove the speck from your eye", when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye?-Yeshua ben Yoseph

olio
#10 Posted : 5/17/2012 4:18:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Eliyahu wrote:
I can't speak for Jamie but when I use the "red" vine my potion turns out reddish.

Ah that would make sense Smile

jamie
#11 Posted : 5/17/2012 8:03:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

banisteriopsis muricata makes a blood red ayahuasca brew.
Long live the unwoke.

emptymind
#12 Posted : 5/18/2012 4:44:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive never participated in one of the nexus's SHEs, and its been a while since Ive vaped too. I just finished my school semester and had been quite stressed about my grades for the past few weeks, but just got them and did quite well, so a big source of stress for me has been lifted. Seems like a good time to go back to hyperspace! Im in! Thumbs up

olio
#13 Posted : 5/18/2012 7:47:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sweet man, you can join me as I span the universe.

Shamasi Wiz
#14 Posted : 5/18/2012 7:56:48 AM

kissing stars, pissing lightning, dancing upside down

I'm in. I'll be down in Bryce Canyon National Park with some fungi, a little Lucy, and might as well spice it up at the peak of the eclipse. I can't wait. It's gonna be so magical. Smile
"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."

olio
#15 Posted : 5/18/2012 8:09:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Excellent, I'll be camping out at the base of a very old tree that I've been spending a lot of time with lately.

jdubs
#16 Posted : 5/18/2012 12:11:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Shimasi Wiz said:
Quote:
Ive never participated in one of the nexus's SHEs, and its been a while since Ive vaped too. I just finished my school semester and had been quite stressed about my grades for the past few weeks, but just got them and did quite well, so a big source of stress for me has been lifted. Seems like a good time to go back to hyperspace! Im in! Thumbs up

Same Thumbs up

Although, not sure if it will be quite as magical for us who cannot see the eclipse.

Only one way to find out!
"Mama matrix most mysterious." James Joyce

"The next great step toward a planetary holism is the partial merging of the technologically transformed human world with the Archaic matrix of vegetable intelligence that is the Transcendent Other." Terence McKenna

Forgive, you'll live longer.

BecometheOther
#17 Posted : 5/18/2012 7:36:58 PM

metamorhpasizer

Im in! Perhaps we should make it an official SHE and move this thread to the SHE forum?

Rare oppurtunity, i look forward to feeling these energies! Ill be drinking some aya, or maybe even san pedro!

Cheers guys! see you "there"
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

olio
#18 Posted : 5/18/2012 8:14:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I won't object if a mod wants to move this to the SHE forum, I wasn't exactly planning on it being a SHE, just wanted to inform my homies of this rare alignment but it kind of naturally evolved into a desired SHE. Cool by me!

Pandora
#19 Posted : 5/18/2012 8:48:45 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

This is going to be so cool. I wonder if it will approach totality for my area. I remember the one in 1994 - it was awesome. Though not total for me, my pinhole viewer showed the disk of the sun down to a little crescent slice and the light (brighter tones) did drain from the day as well as all of a sudden the early early morning birds started squaking loudly again.

For the record, there is no such real profession or science known as "pyramidologist." (just reading the insanity in that original link) In fact the term is pyrmaididiot to real Egyptologists. And "pyramidologists" don't have a shred of a clue as to what the ancient Egyptian religions were about. Egyptologists figured it out - it's all written in stone. They did not need to pull it out of their new age hind quarters.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

olio
#20 Posted : 5/18/2012 9:28:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pandora wrote:
This is going to be so cool. I wonder if it will approach totality for my area. I remember the one in 1994 - it was awesome. Though not total for me, my pinhole viewer showed the disk of the sun down to a little crescent slice and the light (brighter tones) did drain from the day as well as all of a sudden the early early morning birds started squaking loudly again.

For the record, there is no such real profession or science known as "pyramidologist." (just reading the insanity in that original link) In fact the term is pyrmaididiot to real Egyptologists. And "pyramidologists" don't have a shred of a clue as to what the ancient Egyptian religions were about. Egyptologists figured it out - it's all written in stone. They did not need to pull it out of their new age hind quarters.

The link I posted is pretty wacky, I'm surprised you're the first person to comment on this fact. But the alignment is indeed occurring, along with the annular eclipse.

123NEXT