We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
B Muricata and Acacia Options

MadreAya
#1 Posted : 5/8/2012 8:28:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SWMI am preparing for a brew made from B. Muricata and Acacia which SWIM intends to take tonight, SWIM has had one previous experience with Madre' Aya that took place 3 years ago. SWIM took it with a Peruvian Shaman I believe his name was Don Manuel. SWIM is slightly curious as to what to expect as SWIM is assuming his brew was made with Caapi (yellow) and Chaliponga or chicruna but I am unsure... well I guess only time will tell... from what I hear this may be a lot more intense although the first time SWIM participated he took 3 full shots and had his world rocked. Stood high and above space and time and observed the world from an outside perspective. SWIM is excited to explore this powerful medecine.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

nen888
#2 Posted : 5/8/2012 3:17:00 PM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..which species of acacia? and how'd you go..?

MadreAya
#3 Posted : 5/9/2012 3:58:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I am unsure of which species of acacia it was, but I will find out and post it. SWIMs experience was less visual and more controllable than his previous time taking the medicine. SWIM also did not feel/hear the voice/presence as strongly or as consistently as he had in previous sessions/DMT trips. It was however very, very nurturing, loving and insightful.

On a side note I found out that scratching the inner arch of your foot causes a resonance like effect of which a sound/feeling (indescribable- our words are limited) emanates. it seems that that spot taps into some unknown frequencies somehow.

jamie
#4 Posted : 5/9/2012 6:48:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

how much muricata did you use? From recent experiments I have found this vine to be *very* powerful..much more powerful than most of the caapi available..like 3-4x stronger at least..

Others have said the same thing..and someone else experienced with iboga flooding also just told me that they are finding muricata to be fully active at just 25g..at 50g(with admix) they said the only thing that compared for them was an iboga flood and 5meoDMT..

Interesting about your foot! Smile
Long live the unwoke.

MadreAya
#5 Posted : 5/17/2012 5:47:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

It was 50 grams of Muricata and 6 grams of Acacia bark. Its funny you mention Iboga because I tried it a few months ago took over 4.5 grams of root bark, 1 gram of HCL and one gram of TA and had very minimal effects. slight peripherals but nothing to write home about. weird. I am going to experiment with adding more acacia to the mix.

nen888
#6 Posted : 5/17/2012 7:59:08 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..i'm a little concerned that the species of Acacia is not known..there can be a lot of difference between different acacias..if it was from a vendor it is almost certainly A. confusa..

MadreAya
#7 Posted : 5/17/2012 8:29:27 AM
DMT-Nexus member

yes it was Acacia Confusa

MadreAya
#8 Posted : 5/17/2012 1:03:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for that info. I am going to try increasing the Acacia to 9 grams because I felt the experience could've used a little more Light. The Power was definitely there at 50 grams of B. Muricata. What quantity of each do you make your tea with?

marypoppins
#9 Posted : 5/17/2012 1:25:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

there seems to be great variance in acacia confusa
and opinions about it
my research from available on line sources
revealed studies that showed root bark to be 1.2
and bark to be about .4
that seems to be 3x the strength.

most vendors sell bark
and will tell you that there is no differance.

most recipies with acacia are using bark and seem to indicate 15 - 20 grams

the root bark i have been using
(which does not seem to be available any more)
is fully active at 6 grams which would seem right
according to the 3:1 ratio

PLEASE NOTE:
medicine from a root or bark should have a differant feel, texture, effect
than the same medicine from a leaf, etc

i'd also like to add
that i've have really noticed that
THE INTENT THAT YOU HAVE WHILE GRINDING, MIXING, BREWING, etc
will fully affect one's experience
one need not delve into shamanistic worlds and spirits to know the truth of this
quantum physics would certainly support this to be true

endlessness
#10 Posted : 5/17/2012 2:29:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks sharing the info Smile

Did you do a full extraction on the confusa too or just brewing them?

One comment:

marypoppins wrote:

i'd also like to add
that i've have really noticed that
THE INTENT THAT YOU HAVE WHILE GRINDING, MIXING, BREWING, etc
will fully affect one's experience
one need not delve into shamanistic worlds and spirits to know the truth of this
quantum physics would certainly support this to be true

Not to nitpick but, quantum physics says nothing about intention while preparing ayahuasca/analogues afecting the experience, specially not "certainly".

Not saying that this isnt true, thats not my point, it may or may not be.... but people are way too quick to use the word "quantum physics" to support whatever wild theory is out there, and usually people doing it are not physicists, and if you ask physicists they would not be in agreement with these things. Here in the Nexus its important if you use science, that its correctly done, and not jumping into pseudoscience and diminishing the reliability of the scientific information here.

MadreAya
#11 Posted : 5/17/2012 2:49:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the info Kambogahuasca Panacea and marypoppins much appreciated

MadreAya
#12 Posted : 5/17/2012 2:52:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

It was not a total alkaloid extraction, just brewed.