We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT»
The TRANSDERMAL DMT Thread Options

Dante
#21 Posted : 5/15/2012 1:13:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sweet, looking forward to read the next experiment's report Thumbs up
Listen to a man of experience: thou wilt learn more in the woods than in books. Trees and stones will teach thee more than thou canst acquire from the mouth of a master. St. Bernard

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

joedirt
#22 Posted : 5/15/2012 1:28:26 AM

Not I

House. I love you.

You are the fucking man.
I absolutely can't wait to try this.

Peace

Edit: it just occurred to me that there is no reason why we can't dissolve freebase harmless into the mix as well for a topical ayahausca. Shocked

I am already imagining an aya sunblock for the beach. Smile

Man this has so much untapped potential. I am honestly just as excited about this as I was changa.

Awesome. Smile
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

nen888
#23 Posted : 5/15/2012 2:04:54 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..also looking forward to next report..Smile
Limeni wrote:
Does anyone know how nicotine patches work?...cos they definitely get the actives into the bloodstream.

..nicotine readily absorbs through the skin..i read there was even an accidental unfortunate fatal overdose of a man smuggling cuban tobacco under his shirt on a hot plane flight..

jungleheart
#24 Posted : 5/15/2012 2:36:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This seems just a few steps away from making a dmt perfume. I support this endeavor and will likely experiment after my first extraction.

antrocles
#25 Posted : 5/15/2012 5:24:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FUTURE DIALOGUES I LOOK FORWARD TO HAVING...

Massage therapist: "so, are there any areas that are particularly tense today?"

Me: "well...my lower back is a little tight...and my shoulders seem to be holding some tension as well...."

Massage therapist: "alright then, just get undressed and under the top sheet and...."

Me: "oh, i almost forgot...."

Massage therapist: "another spot?"

Me: "ya...i've been feeling a lot of tightness in my ego-body for the past week and i think i have a knot deep in my holographic vibratory signature too."

Massage therapist: "ah...i see....okay, well....i'm going to start working on your back and shoulders right now... aaand in about an hour, a pan-dimensional light-being is going to come address your other issues."

Me: "fair enough."

"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

joedirt
#26 Posted : 5/15/2012 11:40:06 PM

Not I

joedirt: Round 1.

Inspired by houses discovery I talked to my wife about good oils for skin lotion. She said to try Jojoba or Apricot Kernel oil as both were apparently known to be good skin enhancers.

When I got home today I disolved 100mg in an unmeasured amount of the Apricot oil. I rubbed approximately 75% of the oil on me and felt as though my skin was saturated with oil and I probably couldn't put any more on me.

I then muddled about the house for about 45 minuted after dosing when I went to sit and meditate. At this point in time I felt nothing more than perhaps some placebo, but really nothing. As I meditated I could detect some changes of consciousness as I went deeper. I could eventually detect very faint, but very discernable sacred geometry....clearly some spice in my body. Smile

1 hour mark. After 30 minutes of meditation I get up and notice (like House) that I still have a good bit of oil on my skin. So (don't try this at home kids) I used rubbing alcohol on my fingers and gently rubbed the more oily parts of my skin.

1:15: decide to add another 50 mgs to the remaining oil and reheat the oil.

1:20. Apply remaining, more concentrated, oil to arms, and back of legs. Slight, but noticeable tryptamine buzz. Very slight, no tracers or other visual disturbances.

2:00. Noticeable tryptamine buzz that is still continuing to build! Enhanced mood, slight disorientation. No tracers or open eye visuals. Carrier wave is noticeable louder (nothing like a blast off though).

I'm at about the 2:15 mark now and feel as though this is continuing to build, but I'm not expecting it to burst wide open at this dose. All in all right now I have a very noticeable body buzz that feels pretty relaxing.

Couple of early observations. Make your oil concentrated....saturated. Heat oil and then apply just enough oil to spice to just dissolve it. Then apply the oil warm as it will also help absorption rates. I fully believe it was the heated 50mgs that contributed most.

My total dose was less than houses and over a greater amount of time. In fact with the little oil still in the container I'd guess I only took 140mgs of spice total and over a much greater length of time.

Tomorrow I will try Jojoba oil. I'll saturate 100mgs and have a back up 50mgs to redose with. the goal tomorrow will be to use as little oil as humanly possible to get the spice onto the skin.

Peace

If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

jungleheart
#27 Posted : 5/16/2012 6:12:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Can't wait to hear how it goes, joedirt!

obliguhl
#28 Posted : 5/16/2012 7:28:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The qauestion i keep asking all the time always gets dodged: What are the implications for safety? I once used DMSO to make DMT active sublingually without an maoi. I never did it again because i was too afraid of havin plant oils, d-limo residues etc carry into my bloodstream.

What makes transdermal DMT different to DMT IV ?

nen888
#29 Posted : 5/16/2012 7:39:29 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

obliguhl wrote:
...I never did it again because i was too afraid of havin plant oils, d-limo residues etc carry into my bloodstream.
..d-limonine ORAL (LD50): Acute: 4400 mg/kg [Rat]. 5600 mg/kg [Mouse].(not very acutely toxic);
DMSO ORAL (LD50): Acute: 14500 mg/kg [Rat]. 7920 mg/kg (less toxic)..
..there are no plant 'oils' of any kind i'm aware of in MHRB (or Acacia confusa) present in amounts which could cause toxicity..there should be none at all in extracts..

ntwhtyouknw
#30 Posted : 5/16/2012 7:40:23 AM

You do not have to see alike, feel alike or even think alike in order spiritually to be alike

Correct me if I'm wrong, coming from an ex junkie, plant oils going through into the veins are vastly different from going onto the skin. And I belive limo to only slightly toxic. I think the biggest danger is possible skin irritation.
Toadfreak!

Travel like a king
Listen to the inner voice
A higher wisdom is at work for you
Conquering the stumbling blocks come easier
When the conqueror is in tune with the infinite
Every ending is a new beginning
Life is an endless unfoldment
Change your mind, and you change your relation to time
Free your mind and the rest will follow

nen888
#31 Posted : 5/16/2012 7:58:59 AM
member for the trees

..yeah, like Phlux reported..there could always be allergic reactions by some people to some things..

directly into the veins is vastly different to both intra-muscular or skin absorption..it's to do with how quickly the molecule hits the system, which makes a big difference to effects..like 30mg smoked in 1 toke is different to smoked gradually in 3..the danger with IV is introducing infectious organisms..

jamie
#32 Posted : 5/16/2012 6:08:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

sounds like a waste of DMT when you can just eat it, smoke it, plug it or snuff it and get away with much less..still interesting though.
Long live the unwoke.

۩
#33 Posted : 5/16/2012 6:19:08 PM

jamie wrote:
sounds like a waste of DMT when you can just eat it, smoke it, plug it or snuff it and get away with much less..still interesting though.

Waste is a completely subjective concept. One persons waste is anothers use.

It seems to me that the point here is:
-It is possible,
-It doesn't take that much more than oral,
-and it can be done for a plethora of reasons that do not exist with other routes of administration.

For people worried about "waste" and still find this route interesting, I am sure you can tweak the parameters around and find optimum doses/methods- so far we only have a few tests done.

My sister the other day passed out for four hours after trimming some good cannabis indica for not even a half an hour, an hour at the most. Her eyes got dark red and she began to trip and had to just sleep it off. She is a seasoned trimmer and has never had that happen before, and she speculated that maybe yoga increased her susceptibility to the transdermal bioavailabiity of the trichomes, as she's been really dedicated to that lately. Can't say for sure but maybe stretching and stuff does help in this department I do not know.

jamie
#34 Posted : 5/16/2012 8:03:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I would be interested in how DMSO can increase the absorbtion.
Long live the unwoke.

joedirt
#35 Posted : 5/16/2012 9:29:41 PM

Not I

jamie wrote:
I would be interested in how DMSO can increase the absorbtion.

DMSO will greatly increase absorption and likely pull any toxins (large or small) present on your skin threw as well. Pretty much anything that DMSO can form a solvent shell around will make it across. It's not the toxicity of DMSO that is the danger. It's the toxicity of what DMSO can drag along with it.

I for one will certainly not be trying DMSO. Besides that I'm guessing (may try it again tonight) that a highly concentrated skin oil will work like a charm.

Also I don't think DMT is oral active at 166mgs without a MAOI is it?

Peace

۩
#36 Posted : 5/16/2012 9:32:12 PM

I also will not be experimenting with DMSO.

I think the amount at which DMT becomes orally active without monoamine oxidase inhibition varies depending on person, and even then could depend on a number of factors diet or sleep related I would imagine. This is also something I never plan on attempting to find out.

endlessness
#37 Posted : 5/16/2012 10:09:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think shulgin mentioned tests of up to a gram of dmt orally without MAOIs had no effects

Anyways, thanks a lot for the experiments, house Smile

lewinii
#38 Posted : 5/16/2012 10:14:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Flat out amazing, thanks for sharing your experiment with us. that aroma must be exhilarating!
"science never proves anything; you can never duplicate an event precisely at the same moment in time as the initial event. science can only show correlation from the evidence and data derived from it." -benzyme

→ Donate to the Nexus! ←

nen888
#39 Posted : 5/17/2012 8:00:46 AM
member for the trees

jamie wrote:
..slow administration seems to have some unique aspects (as each route does) if one can get enough in..

SKA
#40 Posted : 5/21/2012 10:33:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I guess, to increase the absorbtion-capacity of your skin, it would be best if
you'd first take a really really hot bath. This way the pores are cleaned by sweat and opened.

Then while your skin is still hot you rub on the spiced oil. That should probably help alot.

PREV1234NEXT»