We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
smoking moai with dmt Options

smokintoken420
#1 Posted : 5/1/2012 9:21:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Swims wondering if this works better or not with 10x syrian rue

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Purges
#2 Posted : 5/1/2012 10:16:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I smoke Caapi extract before freebase, or Caapi extract infused Changa. Works beautifully, as I'm sure rue would - just make sure the extract is converted to freebase form before smoking Smile
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

smokintoken420
#3 Posted : 5/1/2012 10:37:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Can they both be mixed then smoked ? And dose diet really matter allot ?

Eliyahu
#4 Posted : 5/1/2012 11:01:43 PM
סנדלפון

I get kind of a lung irritation from smoking Harmalas so I eat the MAOI part
and smoke DMT during that....

It works really well and I think the DMT lasts longer if you eat the MAOI than if you smoke the MAOI.
And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not percieve the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "brother let me remove the speck from your eye", when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye?-Yeshua ben Yoseph

endlessness
#5 Posted : 5/1/2012 11:43:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=21423

and..

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...edication_interaction.3F

and..

https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=posts&t=3539

As for whether it 'works better', thats personal prefference. Test it out with a small batch and let us know Pleased

mush_mage
#6 Posted : 5/2/2012 12:01:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Purges wrote:
I smoke Caapi extract before freebase, or Caapi extract infused Changa. Works beautifully, as I'm sure rue would - just make sure the extract is converted to freebase form before smoking Smile

Hey Purges,

Have you ever smoked Cannabis at the same time or before smoking Caapi extract? And if so have you noticed any blood pressure effects? I had a bad experience the other night for about 10 minutes. My blood felt thick in my veins and I could feel my heart pounding. I had smoked some pot an hour or so beforehand. After 10 minutes or so it all went back to normal but it definitely wasn't a pleasant feeling. I've been a little scared to smoke the extract since.

mush
"Father! The sleeper has awakened!"

Purges
#7 Posted : 5/2/2012 12:08:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I find harmalas amplify the effects of weed. I sometimes mix the two and find it nice, but can be quite strong. I would suggest you try the harmalas on their own, and maybe adding a small amount of cannabis later if at all. Combining with DMT is just Surprised Drool Big grin Shocked Love Thumbs up
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

mush_mage
#8 Posted : 5/2/2012 12:36:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like a good plan. While I've got you here... Do you ever have any diet interactions with smoked caapi or do you modify your diet before hand? I've read in various places that the smoked MAOI doesn't cause the same level of problems with diet as the ingested version.
"Father! The sleeper has awakened!"

sidefx
#9 Posted : 5/2/2012 5:50:17 AM

Is it Greedy to want to see everyone's Smile ?

Yeah i believe the Syrian rue seeds add to the trip.
I reckon they take your focus away helping to float, putting more control in the hands of the DMT.
I have only smoked both together, the seeds actually smooth the smoke.
I feel the syrian rue seeds lengthen the Peak, and make it a little more intense, and add colour.

I have never had any reaction with food while smoking RUE seeds.
BUT i believe fasting for at least 8-12 hours increases the potency of the DMT noticed more vibrations more colour increased peak, easier to get there.

A very experienced Ayahuascero told me when he stayed in the belize jungles that the shaman feed them chicken before the ritual and that though there are things that can really affect you while on MAOI's they are not really that scary if you be cautious
"Given enough Time even Hydrogen starts to wonder where it came from, and where it is going"

۩
#10 Posted : 5/2/2012 6:52:30 AM

You didn't HAVE to as endlessness pointed out http://www.anoniem.org/?...edication_interaction.3F

redeyes drag on
#11 Posted : 5/2/2012 7:53:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Eliyahu wrote:

I get kind of a lung irritation from smoking Harmalas so I eat the MAOI part
and smoke DMT during that....

It works really well and I think the DMT lasts longer if you eat the MAOI than if you smoke the MAOI.

are you able to eat the caapi leaf? or maybe 10x caapi put into capsules then swallowed?

Eliyahu
#12 Posted : 5/8/2012 4:24:42 PM
סנדלפון

I would suggest to always brew the caapi leaves, caapi or syrian rue into tea because it is not advisable to ingest all the plant matter as it is very hard on your tummy. I have tried capsulised caapi it took 16 000 capsules full and it was super rough on my belly.
And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not percieve the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "brother let me remove the speck from your eye", when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye?-Yeshua ben Yoseph

Eliyahu
#13 Posted : 5/8/2012 4:36:00 PM
סנדלפון

I'm sorry but I have to respectfully disagree with the Idea that reversible harmala's do not interact negatively with tyramine. I have definitely had a SEVERE hypertinsive crisis because of combining hamala's and tyramine.

DMT WIKI SAYS THIS
****"In other words, in terms of food interaction, there is no big danger related to reversible MAOI use (in for example ayahuasca or pharmahuasca with harmalas). The necessity of the strict dieting for ayahuasca is an exageration."*****

In my opinion this quote from DMT wiki is highly inaccurate, and dangerous advise.- Any one who takes this seriously and eats chinese food on while on Ayahuasca is in bad trouble!

This is not just my opinion...I once spent 2 hours in the bathroom with THE worst pounding, blinding, vomit inducing headach of my lifetime curled in a fetal position by the toilet, pouring sweat, shaking uincontrollably after eating leftover sesame chicken while coming off a heavy AYA trip.

endlessness
#14 Posted : 5/8/2012 4:50:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive had that happen to me even with propper diet ^

How do you propose pharmacologically your problem is happening?

You can look up there are several published papers on moclobemide (another MAO-A inhibitor) having insignificant interaction with tyramine

here's one example:

http://ukpmc.ac.uk/abstr...GGjyR54dmXHFCNKKgoKy.140

You can also look up how harmalas are MAO-A inhibitors, its been posted in many papers.

Ive myself ate stuff that contains tyramine just after ayahuasca and had no negative effects.

Can your case have been related to something else instead of tyramine? Also notice the wiki does say that people should eat light, and i dont think chinese chicken classifies as such. I think maybe you just had a lesson from ayahuasca on how to treat your body better with food, regardless of tyramine?

universecannon
#15 Posted : 5/8/2012 4:56:02 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Eliyahu wrote:
I'm sorry but I have to respectfully disagree with the Idea that reversible harmala's do not interact negatively with tyramine. I have definitely had a SEVERE hypertinsive crisis because of combining hamala's and tyramine.

DMT WIKI SAYS THIS
****"In other words, in terms of food interaction, there is no big danger related to reversible MAOI use (in for example ayahuasca or pharmahuasca with harmalas). The necessity of the strict dieting for ayahuasca is an exageration."*****

In my opinion this quote from DMT wiki is highly inaccurate, and dangerous advise.- Any one who takes this seriously and eats chinese food on while on Ayahuasca is in bad trouble!

This is not just my opinion...I once spent 2 hours in the bathroom with THE worst pounding, blinding, vomit inducing headach of my lifetime curled in a fetal position by the toilet, pouring sweat, shaking uincontrollably after eating leftover sesame chicken while coming off a heavy AYA trip.

I've had that happen as well without the chinese food

Also, i've eaten 20 bananas throughout the day and then drank a strong dose of ayahuasca that night with no problems

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Eliyahu
#16 Posted : 5/8/2012 6:25:58 PM
סנדלפון

THANK YOU CANNON...

People have been accusing me of spreading rumors but I say...

It's all fun and games until somebody has a hypertensive crisis.

universecannon
#17 Posted : 5/8/2012 6:30:27 PM

Eliyahu wrote:
THANK YOU CANNON...

People have been accusing me of spreading rumors but I say...

It's all fun and games until somebody has a hypertensive crisis.

uh...i was actually disagreeing with you that it was the tyramine which caused it. lol (theres tyramine in bananas as well which is why i mentioned that). I meant that this sort of thing that you experienced doesn't necessarily = hypertensive crisis caused from tyramine, since many many people report those same things from a high dose of aya alone.

no hard feelings Thumbs up

Eliyahu
#18 Posted : 5/8/2012 7:02:57 PM
סנדלפון

Oh I thought it said WITH the chinese food

I guess no one agrees with me...

But I know for a fact that a blinding headch is NOT a normal Ayahuasca effect.

and actually i'm pretty sure the tyramine is in the banana "peels"

universecannon
#19 Posted : 5/8/2012 7:04:42 PM

Read my post in the other thread. I've had headaches from aya alone many times. Once it was worse than anything i'd had before.

And tyramine i think is in bananas to, especially ripe ones and at those amounts. Either way: countless others have eaten other tyramine heavy foods with no problems before on and after ayahuasca

Global
#20 Posted : 5/9/2012 12:55:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

To emphasize what endless said, you shouldn't be eating something as heavy as sesame chicken coming out of an aya experience as it is. Both headaches and nausea are commonplace with aya, and I and my friends have had bad headaches a number of times coming out of aya experiences having fasted the entire day and not eating anything after for that matter.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

12NEXT