We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
comic book hero Options

DeMenTed
#1 Posted : 3/26/2012 2:32:08 PM

Barry

Last night in chat i changed my nickname to moleculeMan and had a bit of fun saying i was a superhero Smile this morning i'm now thinking how wonderful it would be to have a comic book dmt superhero..

I'd love to write some dialougue for such a comic book, if any arty drawers sketchers etc could come up with an image for this new dmt superhero that would be amazing Very happy

His adventures in comic hyperspace would bring him into contact with other characters, malevolant entities, godhead phenomenon and jesters and the like. His adventures in hyperspace could be a lot of fun if written and drawn properly.

I'm not too sure what his powers could be but i suppose in hyperspace anything is possible. It opens up a whole new dimension to comic storytelling i think. The story doesn't have to match anything that resembles normal life here on earth, the possibilities for such a comic are endless.

If anyone has any ideas on how to further this then any input would be much welcomed Smile peace

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

CosmicFool
#2 Posted : 3/26/2012 3:40:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Molecule Man and his trusty side-kick Ego-Boy! Who somehow manages to dissappear for a while during every adventure Pleased
If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn't.

CosmicFool is a fictional character, a creation of imagination, and everything written above should not be taken seriously, or perhaps read at all.

DeMenTed
#3 Posted : 3/26/2012 3:46:59 PM

Barry

Lol that's the idea. Superentity boss creatures keep egoboy locked up until moleculeMan evades all the entities traps and frees egoboy Very happy Yay

DeMenTed
#4 Posted : 3/26/2012 3:49:55 PM

Barry

There's scope for moleculeMan to get into some real nitty gritty situations, like a dark gotham city style with psychological terror moments and then divine truthful revelations or something Smile

slewb
#5 Posted : 5/2/2012 10:46:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

When he smokes DMT he is able to leave his comic book and walk among us.

Pup Tentacle
#6 Posted : 5/2/2012 11:19:52 PM

lettuce

sidekick name = Changa?
Pup Tentacle

You are precisely as big as what you love and precisely as small as what you allow to annoy you.
Robert Anton Wilson
Mushroom Greenhouse How-To
I'm no pro but I know a a few things - always willing to help with Psilocybe cubensis cultivation questions.

DeMenTed
#7 Posted : 5/3/2012 9:44:18 PM

Barry

Pup Tentacle wrote:
sidekick name = Changa?

Cosmicfool^^^ kinda named his sidekick Smile

When moleculeman gets into some trouble he could call on his allies like " the vine " he could slow things down and help moleculeman deal with the situation.

Moleculeman could summon other characters like Dr psilocin and the fox a.k.a 5 methoxy and psilocybe man and together with ego boy they help keep hyperspace free from baddies lol.

tetra
#8 Posted : 5/3/2012 10:52:04 PM

BaconBerry

I used to draw and write comics no one will ever see, hundreds of pages . . . I should get back into it . . .

I think if I were to do a DMT related comic I would steer away from the superhero genre, though it would be fun to do, no doubt about it. I've long had the idea of producing a single issue comic about 50 pages or so long that would document a man or woman's DMT experience, say a compilation of all your greatest remembered DMT experiences rolled into a single trip, and interweaving a story that incorporates all the integration and lessons learned while under the tutelage of the molecule. Sort of documenting a single DMT experience with the wisdom of one who has walked the path for a while.

Just for fun, I'll write an impromptu first few pages or so, and if anyone wants to try drawing it, that would be awesome. :

OPEN: Everything is black and white at first. We see a city scape at dusk. The camera zooms slowly through the city, through the 'burbs, and slows to focus on a single house out in a small patch of forest. We go through the house and find Max sitting on the couch. The room is lit only with candles. In his hand is a small vial of DMT and Max gazes with loving affection at it. He closes his eyes, takes a deep breath, then opens his eyes. Max weighs his dose on a small scale on the coffee table before him, then carefully loads it in a GVG. He sets the pipe on a soft pile of silken fabric and closes his eyes again. Max meditates for several panels. As soon as he opens his eyes, and with no hesitation, Max picks up the GVG and torch lighter, puts it to his lips, and clicks the lighter. The camera slowly zooms in on the pipe as the vapor begins to flow. The camera goes into the GVG and becomes the vapor and the vapor slowly travels into Max's mouth, down the appropriate tubes to his lungs. And here is where color is introduced as the lungs light up with sparkling colors, each vein and artery lit up in a different vibrant color as the molecule travels through out the blood stream and up into the heart, which blossoms with explosive color, up through the spine and into the brain, where all the cool parts like the pineal, the amygdala, pituitary, hypothalamus, and hippocampus fire up in color and soon the whole brain sparkles gold. The camera zooms into the pineal gland, where a dance party of hundreds of intricately drawn 3D DMT molecules ensues. The molecules begin to spiral outward, through the optic nerves of Max, and at this point the DMT journey begins.

Well, it could go pretty much anywhere from there. The only limits are with the imagination.

Hey! Why doesn't someone pick up where I left off and write the next few pages, then someone else can write the next few, and so on. Or, if mine intro sucks, you can write another intro and still continue a DMT comic story. Once the writing is done, if it ever is, some enterprising individuals could get together, edit the total contributions for clarity and story flow. Then a team of artists could draw the darn thing. I think that would be pretty cool. I could be part of the drawing team as well.
The Shift is About to Hit the Fan

pau
#9 Posted : 5/3/2012 11:57:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ally?
pau attached the following image(s):
AllyWithBird.jpg (44kb) downloaded 30 time(s).
WHOA!