We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
portraying the entities- visual experiment Options

TimePantry
#21 Posted : 10/14/2011 10:37:34 PM

It's a field.

fractalic: Your eye-covered entities remind me of a skirt I made once, I called it my paranoia skirt. I used tupperware lids as stamps, the kind that were fluted in a radiant way, so the stamp looked just like an iris. Then I just added pupils. It was cool. Eyes all over.

Cherubim are said to be all eyes and wings.
"What's wrong with that generation? ... Is this what comes of putting on Pink Floyd laser lightshows down at the Planetarium?" --Spider Robinson

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

tele
#22 Posted : 10/14/2011 10:42:40 PM
Explorer

Here's another good thread on this: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=24280

I have met several checkered jesters in my journeys, slightly similar to purges' picture. They're quite cool. Last one I saw was kind of small fella and he was sailing on some kind of a (pirate?) ship... Just the usual hyperspaceLaughing

fractalic
#23 Posted : 10/14/2011 11:25:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hi timepantry,do you have some picturs of this skirt, sounds interesting...
tele, thanks for the link,i guess the grid- checkered creature is a popular one,already few people here admitted to meet him...Shocked
`I can't explain MYSELF, I'm afraid, sir' said Alice, `because I'm not myself, you see.'

TimePantry
#24 Posted : 10/15/2011 10:28:49 AM

It's a field.

fractalic wrote:
hi timepantry,do you have some picturs of this skirt, sounds interesting...

Alas, no, it is long gone with many adventures in between.

I made a quick approximation of it, though.

Link here.

Click it, it gets bigger.
"What's wrong with that generation? ... Is this what comes of putting on Pink Floyd laser lightshows down at the Planetarium?" --Spider Robinson

Hyperspace Fool
#25 Posted : 10/19/2011 8:53:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

BTW

Artist Robert Venosa, who died this August, was a master at capturing the look of some entities. The Robert Venosa RIP thread has a number of his pictures up, and many of them show scenes and entities that jibe quite well with stuff SWIM has seen. The three that I just added are especially congruent for me. Check it out and enjoy the work of a true master.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

fractalic
#26 Posted : 10/19/2011 12:31:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks! absolutely amazing!
`I can't explain MYSELF, I'm afraid, sir' said Alice, `because I'm not myself, you see.'

SKA
#27 Posted : 5/2/2012 11:19:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I allready have a thread about exactly this Topic going.>> https://www.dmt-nexus.me...osts&t=24280&p=5
Why start another thread? Might as well just post in the allready existing one.

hixidom
#28 Posted : 7/16/2012 12:52:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
it seems a commonly reoccuring element of many voyages is this whole 'eyes on me' thing. I too have had the experience of seeing thousands if not millions of eyes staring at me and I was wondering if anyone had any theories about that

In response to Tek's question about the eyes: The evolution psychology-based theory would be that we've evolved to be able to pick out certain things quickly (in the wilderness) such as eyes (of, say, a predator). So there's this relatively large part of our brain dedicated to picking out eyes in the visual scene, and when our brains are on perceptual overdrive, we see most what we have evolved to identify best, such as eyes, vertical symmetry (such as in animal faces), etc.

If you want a great book on evolutionary psychology as it pertains to spiritual experiences (and thus psychedelic experiences, if you are inclined to see it that way) I recommend Religion Explained by Pascal Boyer. It's an insightful read.
Every day I am thankful that I was introduced to psychedelic drugs.

PREV12