We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT»
Street Value of DMT (AND WHY YOU SHOULDN'T EVER SELL DMT) Options

Jorkest
#21 Posted : 1/30/2009 3:25:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

this is nothing like weed..not even in the same ballpark..and if you cant afford making it..then maybe you shouldnt be doing it..do not accept any money for this substance..
it's a sound

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

LiquidxTrance
#22 Posted : 1/30/2009 3:26:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

There also seems to be a craze spreading around here for the sacred spice. Seeing as it IS sacred after all, I agree that selling for profit is a definite no-no. Karma has a way of working cyclically and profiting in this world by fingering theirs is only gonna piss off the higher powers.

My personal rules are that I will share at no cost as long as it's used in my presence.

xx13w7xx
#23 Posted : 1/30/2009 3:59:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

@Jorkest.... I Love You! I don't want to argue anymore about this.
The Obelisk To a New Life

'Coatl
#24 Posted : 1/30/2009 4:36:59 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
Has anyone ever come across DMT for sale? Or know anyone whos ever sold it? And for how much...

I know handfuls of people willing to pay about xx USD for 50 mg...

If you had no interest in extracting it yourself, and just wanted the high.. how much would you pay?

What... the... ----?

Please delete this entire thread.

Come on guys!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

69ron
#25 Posted : 1/30/2009 5:02:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ohayoco wrote:
If you sell it, the elves will get you! They don't like it one bit! (They don't mind if you give it away for free)

No kidding. I doubt anyone selling DMT is going to be doing it long. If the elves don’t get you, the cops will. Imagine selling it to a friend. He freaks out beyond belief. His girlfriend calls an ambulance because he’s on the floor unconscious and can’t talk. She’s pissed off. While waiting for the ambulance and trying to revive her boyfriend she calls the cops on you thinking you poisoned her boyfriend.

Think about it. It’s bound to happen. DMT can make people pass out, drop on the floor and almost look like they are dead. A person not familiar with such a trance state is going to freak out thinking they are dying or slipped into a coma. It can last 10 minutes or so. That’s long enough for their friends to panic, call the ambulance, and call the cops on you from thinking your DMT nearly killed their friend.

By selling DMT you are seriously asking for trouble.

There are many reasons you don't find it on the drug market. If it was truly marketable, it would already be available. DMT has been around longer than LSD has.

Do you know how long the prison term is for manufacturing and selling a schedule 1 drug?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

memo
#26 Posted : 1/30/2009 5:24:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

'Coatl wrote:

What... the... fuck?

Please delete this entire thread.

Come on guys!

I personally don't think that it should be deleted. I think that it is good for people to see the response that these types of questions generate. The fact that the community actively goes out of it's way to convince people of what a very bad idea it is to buy or sell dmt is a positive thing.
Avatar art created by unknown Cambodian or Laotian. Everything else is fiction.

amor_fati
#27 Posted : 1/30/2009 5:33:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Seriously, just reconsider. There's no way that these 20 friends of yours are close enough for this. From SWIM's experience, such a large group of people involved in selling or buying drugs is just asking for trouble. SWIM's known groups like this to steal from each other, rip each other off, possibly even narc each other out, and of course someone's bound to freak out. There's far too many variables involved, to have that many people already lined up to partake in a felony (on your part).

xx13w7xx
#28 Posted : 1/30/2009 5:59:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you to all that have contributed to this thread!

Through the past few hours of thinking and reading all the responses,
I'm going to go ahead and not sell any... what so ever! Not even to make up for the cost.
Its just not worth the risk. I read up on some laws, and WOW...
definitely not worth making up 100 dollars to spend so many years of my "free" life behind bars.

No Way No How

Thanks Again! This is truly a community whom cares about their fellow hyperspace travelers Pleased
The Obelisk To a New Life

ohayoco
#29 Posted : 1/30/2009 6:42:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

You're making the right choice! Stick around and once you've got the hang of the DMT teks, there are some truly talented scientists on here (not me) doing some amazing things... bufotenine is next on foaf's list!
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

VisualDistortion
#30 Posted : 1/30/2009 7:12:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think it is a dangerous thread. It's ok as long as prices are not discussed and as long as people are eduacated on the dangers in selling DMT.
You lock the door, and throw away the key

There's someone in my head but it's not me

burnt
#31 Posted : 1/30/2009 1:22:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Selling dmt is illegal. So is producing/extracting it. Don't talk about selling or producing drugs on the internet thats stupid attracts negative attention and makes you look like a narc. End of story.

soulfood
#32 Posted : 1/30/2009 4:47:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

What's the street value of love?

acolon_5
#33 Posted : 1/30/2009 7:31:41 PM

The Great Namah

soulfood wrote:
What's the street value of love?

Priceless.

"A man that cannot share his habits has no business having them" - Roland of Gilead

Selling Spice is wrong on so many different levels. Don't do it, ever, for any reason. Show people how to extract if they are trustworthy and are able to handle the spice, encourage knowledge. If one wants to sell drugs, as much as I think it is a stupid idea, go sell crack or meth or something, never something as sacred and special as spice.

You spent $100 on materials...great! If you do an extraction you will have spice that you yourself can try and share with your closest friends. If you find that you enjoy the experience, or gain something from it and want to repeat it you will have the equipment to extract more!

I won't lock or delete this thread simply because of the enormous outcry that it caused.

Other mods may feel differently, but I think it should stay.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

The Traveler
#34 Posted : 1/30/2009 10:55:03 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

This thread as it is should stay. It's a prime example of what the community thinks of selling and buying the spice.
I think you can all be proud at the way this thread evolved, the answers show true wisdom and I'm even thinking about forming this into a page on the front site of the DMT-Nexus.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

xantus
#35 Posted : 1/31/2009 2:26:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

money is no object. objects are no objects. I don't even try to convince other people to do it because.. it's silly. I found out about it through my own means and searches and I feel others should come upon it in the same way. there's no question that it takes a certain kind of intelligence to experience and integrate these worlds. if you have that kind of intelligence then making it IS easy. It's part of the search.

people say to me every now and then "oh, yeah. I'm interested in that, I'd like to do it sometime" are still not there yet. it is only time when they show up and say with conviction "ok, yes, I'm ready (though you can never be really ready) so let's do it. now."

40oztofreedom
#36 Posted : 1/31/2009 2:47:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You never the potency of a chemical until after you've done it. You can never judge a book by its cover.

Selling DMT to some fucking punk who doesn't know what it is, is just asking trouble.

Keep dealing the drugs suitable for junkies on the streets, but leave DMT out of the picture.
So glad to see you have overcome them.
Completely silent now
With heaven's help
You cast your demons out

--------------------
I lie compulsively, and I am subjected to mental disorders as to where I have trouble even considering my own existance.

DMTripper
#37 Posted : 1/31/2009 3:01:42 AM

John Murdoch IV

It's very simple. If you're too f**kin lazy to do an extraction you're not worth the bliss. So you'll just get hell!
Seriously! Lazy people that just want others to do the hard work seem to have a mind that takes them to a bad place in Hyperspace. That's the general rule but there might be exceptions. Doing the extraction yourself is a good way to prove that you're worth it. That you're dedicated to experience what the spice has to offer.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

SoCal
#38 Posted : 1/31/2009 7:08:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM agrees with all of those who insist it should NEVER be sold and would certainly not want to enter hyperspace carrying that kind of karma....

Jorkest
#39 Posted : 1/31/2009 2:47:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

plus who would want to smoke spice that was bought..you wouldnt know who made it..how they made it...what sort of solvents used..you wouldnt know anything...SWIM wouldnt smoke that
it's a sound

69ron
#40 Posted : 1/31/2009 3:37:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest wrote:
plus who would want to smoke spice that was bought..you wouldnt know who made it..how they made it...what sort of solvents used..you wouldnt know anything...SWIM wouldnt smoke that

You wouldn't even know if it was DMT! Often times 5-MeO-DMT (which is not illegal, but illegal to use as a drug) is sold as DMT so beware! A 50 mg hit if 5-MeO-DMT is an extreme overdose for most people.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

PREV1234NEXT»