We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
Street Value of DMT (AND WHY YOU SHOULDN'T EVER SELL DMT) Options

xx13w7xx
#1 Posted : 1/29/2009 11:53:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator wrote:

IMPORTANT: Discussion on DMT sales are NOT allowed in the nexus and we do NOT condone the selling of DMT, as clearly stated in our ATTITUDE page. This topic was allowed to continue because the subsequent answers have been very mature and are a great example of how this community feels about selling of DMT. The discussion is about why one shouldnt buy or sell DMT, not a discussion of members talking about selling or buying DMT!

Has anyone ever come across DMT for sale? Or know anyone whos ever sold it? And for how much...

I know handfuls of people willing to pay about xx USD for 50 mg...

If you had no interest in extracting it yourself, and just wanted the high.. how much would you pay?
The Obelisk To a New Life

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

memo
#2 Posted : 1/30/2009 12:18:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Brace yourself for some answers! Happens to be a touchy subject to most in this group who see selling or buying as inviting public hysteria and bad attention with potential adverse effects on the community. This kind of attention is starting to be brought about by irresponsible posts on youtube and people getting popped buying or selling something that an interested person can easily discreetly extract for themselves from multiple sources.
Avatar art created by unknown Cambodian or Laotian. Everything else is fiction.

ohayoco
#3 Posted : 1/30/2009 12:29:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I have NEVER been offered it for sale in my entire life. Most people don't even know what it is, and couldn't handle the intensity even if they tried. A foaf gave some to a friend who had taken a bucketload of acid in the past and even she managed to freak out for the first minute until a foaf calmed her down (after which time she enjoyed it). There's no market, and we don't want there to be one either. And you can extract it yourself for practically $0 a hit so why buy it? Well done for the warning Memo, here it comes!
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

ohayoco
#4 Posted : 1/30/2009 12:35:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Although if you include labour into the $ then I expect you'll end up at a loss, more cost effective to just get a job!
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

xx13w7xx
#5 Posted : 1/30/2009 12:45:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This is funny because I have fallen into this "realm" due to the youtube craze...

All my friends now want to try it, there is a HUGE market around here now... probably because of it.

I've already had more requests then the amount of yield I can physically get from the amount of MSRB I've ordered.

More then that is Joe Rogan! A famous person who is publically speaking about DMT,
saying how amazing it is and how easy it is to obtain/extract... thats where we first heard about it.

And now I want it hush hush... but how? its impossible..
Assassination maybe? ..just kidding.. but seriously

69ron
#6 Posted : 1/30/2009 1:04:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Laughing

Most people who try DMT don't like it and never do it again. That's SWIM's experience. Even people who LOVE LSD, often don't like DMT. It takes a certain kind of person to appreciate it.

If you’ve noticed, most of the people on this website are very intelligent compared to most of the other forums out there.

Notice that you don’t see posts like, “dude…that was freaking awesome…fuck man…I gatta git me some mo of that shiet. I was tripping balls. Fuck. That shiet was twisted. Ima fixing to score some mo next week back at the club.”

No, you don’t see posts like that here.

If you just want to get high or have a thrill, DMT will KICK YOUR ASS TO THE END OF THE UNIVERSE.

There’s a reason you don’t see your common idiot on this forum. While any idiot can get high, it takes someone with serious self control to use and appreciate DMT.

At the onset of a smoked DMT trip, the entire world around you dissitigrates, ceases to exist, and you are alone among the spirit world where absolutely anything can happen. You could be eaten alive by a million alien spiders, thrown inside the burning sun, witness the birth of the universe, see dead relatives, and even have contact with God, etc., etc., etc. It can make your skin crawl. You can visit places of such divinity or places of absolute hell.

I don’t think the average person should be smoking DMT. It’s better to join a church that uses peyote or ayahuasca. Those settings are better for the average person. To smoke DMT in a pipe is a very different experience. You are catapulted right out of this world within seconds. Very few people can handle that.

Often times, people selling DMT get busted because one of their buyers FREAKS OUT BEYOND BELIEF and then turns them in out of fear someone else might experience the hell they experienced.

I’ve seen people seriously freak out from DMT and then start believing that the DMT is somehow evil and should be destroyed.

I highly recommend not trying to sell it. If someone doesn’t have the discipline to extract it themselves, they shouldn’t be using it.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Infinite I
#7 Posted : 1/30/2009 1:20:51 AM

JC

Most people I know dont want to ever try it again either, they talk about it as if swims insane for even considering it. The majority of people I know dont even want to try it so I cant see their being a market. Some of my friends loved it at first now theyll never touch it again so maybe in some places it will become popular for a little while then the people who really like it will extract it themselves like it should be rather than a commodity like other drugs.

memo
#8 Posted : 1/30/2009 1:29:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

xx13w7xx wrote:
This is funny because I have fallen into this "realm" due to the youtube craze...

All my friends now want to try it, there is a HUGE market around here now... probably because of it.

I've already had more requests then the amount of yield I can physically get from the amount of MSRB I've ordered.

More then that is Joe Rogan! A famous person who is publically speaking about DMT,
saying how amazing it is and how easy it is to obtain/extract... thats where we first heard about it.

And now I want it hush hush... but how? its impossible..
Assassination maybe? ..just kidding.. but seriously

Please do yourself, your friends and all of us a favor and do not sell or buy it. I also hope that Joe Rogan will use some tactful(ha ha!) restraint and not be at least partially responsible for precipitating a "witch hunt" against a substance that is so amazing and vital to this and many communities.

ohayoco
#9 Posted : 1/30/2009 1:31:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

If you sell it, the elves will get you! They don't like it one bit! (They don't mind if you give it away for free)

xx13w7xx
#10 Posted : 1/30/2009 1:57:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I totally understand where everyone is coming from in regards to buying it or selling it.

I have approximately 20 friends who are interested in experiencing this psychedelic substance.
Honestly, I believe there may be only 1 or 2 of these 20, my roommates, who actually understand the potency of DMT.
Most of them have never even seen a psychedelic drug in their life!

I will use absolute caution on who I introduce to this scary / exciting world of DMT.

But! Legality and Ethics aside, what price point would you place on one dose ~50mg of DMT? Just out of curiousity..

islandhome
#11 Posted : 1/30/2009 2:08:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks
You'd better be prepared for the jump into hyperspace. It's unpleasantly like being drunk."

"What's so unpleasant about being drunk?"

"You ask a glass of water."

Douglas Adams

geeg30
#12 Posted : 1/30/2009 2:20:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:

At the onset of a smoked DMT trip, the entire world around you dissitigrates, ceases to exist, and you are alone among the spirit world where absolutely anything can happen. You could be eaten alive by a million alien spiders, thrown inside the burning sun, witness the birth of the universe, see dead relatives, and even have contact with God, etc., etc., etc. It can make your skin crawl. You can visit places of such divinity or places of absolute hell.

I don’t think the average person should be smoking DMT. It’s better to join a church that uses peyote or ayahuasca. Those settings are better for the average person. To smoke DMT in a pipe is a very different experience. You are catapulted right out of this world within seconds. Very few people can handle that.
OOOOOOOOOOH lovely bring it on. On a more serious note I totally agree that these things are not for the layman and should not be treated as some party drug that is dished out like coke at parties
Here you!!! Gonnaenodaethat

"Iceberg???? - What Iceberg????"

memo
#13 Posted : 1/30/2009 2:32:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

xx13w7xx wrote:

But! Legality and Ethics aside, what price point would you place on one dose ~50mg of DMT? Just out of curiousity..

Maybe you could put a price on the potential harm done to the other people who could have their access to it taken away. The price on one dose is relative, you need to figure it out for yourself.

xx13w7xx
#14 Posted : 1/30/2009 2:32:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree with Aldous Huxley.
Cool

Jorkest
#15 Posted : 1/30/2009 2:33:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

a good price for dmt...its priceless..maybe a good meal...i think a meal would be sufficient..but it would have to be offered by the other person..and then you should also bring some wine or something..after dmt..everyone that does it with you becomes part of your family..you do not sell priceless experience for ANY money to family..and we are all family brother
it's a sound

ohayoco
#16 Posted : 1/30/2009 2:38:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Oh man, I get the feeling you're only asking so you can sell it.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/dmt_basics.shtml wrote:
Sold by the hit at events for $xx. Available retail from $xx per gram, depending on quality, distance from manufacture, and profit motivation of the distribution chain. (August 2000)

Anyone who buys it for that much is a sucker because you can make your own. If these people are your mates, why are you even selling it to them? Sounds a bit stingey to me. Won't they think you're a dick when they realise how cheap it really is? Foaf had a friend in his youth who sold him weed at stingey prices and he wasn't a friend for much longer. And most of them won't like it so won't come back for more anyway. There's also the possibility that it will cure their addictive nature and they will buy less or no 'other things' off you, if that's your trade.

If they're your friends, and they're really curious, direct them to the Erowid experience reports so they know what they're getting into. If they're inexperienced with entheogens, suggest they try cactus first, then ayawaska. If they still want to try, sit them on their first time in case they freak out.

xx13w7xx
#17 Posted : 1/30/2009 3:04:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I do not want to sell DMT... period.
Although I would like compensation for the supplies required to extract it, just enough to break even. This is nothing I'd even dream of profiteering off of.

Jorkest
#18 Posted : 1/30/2009 3:10:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

dude the supplies are cheap..even asking for supply money is shitty..its a GIFT..do you ever have your friends give you money for gas so you could buy them a present?
it's a sound

ohayoco
#19 Posted : 1/30/2009 3:11:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So just divide the amount your raw material cost you by your spice yield, then ask them for something in return of a similar price, like a pint of beer, milkshake, yeah a meal. They would give you this anyway, you wouldn't have to ask. The girl foaf introduced was so grateful and that was enough for him.

xx13w7xx
#20 Posted : 1/30/2009 3:23:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I spent over 100 dollars, and considering my income, and a budget that has doesn't have a positive cash flow... that isn't cheap. Where I live I cannot gather MSRB naturally.

@Jorkest, Supplies for growing MJ are even cheaper! and look at what people pay/charge for that!

123NEXT»