We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My first homade smoothie experience Options

woodwight
#1 Posted : 4/21/2012 4:06:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I never paid no mind to smoothies afore, but with my recent raw food interest I ended up pulling out the ol blender we never use. Five bucks at the fruit market yielded two sacks full of fruit and veggies. I love the discount fruit shelf they got.

Made it to the blender:
celery sticks
radishes
purple carrot
yellow carrot
halfa zuchinni
halfa yaller squash
juice from fridge
hemp seeds
lots of grapes
mango
cup o blueberries (best i ever had, from Chile)
dollop raw local honey
nanner
lettuce of some sort
lime juice

Wow lots of stuff that I NEVER eat. I ended up with way too much smoothie and still tons of fruit/veg to spare. I like it a lot. So to me the big thing is - Here is a way to eat all those nasty veggies and taste good too. Next time I'll use less biomass.

Thanks nexus raw foodists. Y'all have inspired ol Woodie.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

woodwight
#2 Posted : 4/21/2012 4:15:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I got to using my noggin, what do y'all think: could the smoothie concept be used to make fresh pedro/torch easy and tasty to ingest? Could go down quick, and wouldn't be tooo bad coming back up if need be. Think of it, 10 inches of raw living cactus, full alkaloid extract, down the hatch. With ginger and tasty sweet fruits.

My first pedro experience had me eating it like a corn cob till my tummy said NO!

jamie
#3 Posted : 4/21/2012 4:23:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

nice!

Yeah I am sure you could put pedro in there if you want to.
Long live the unwoke.

woodwight
#4 Posted : 4/21/2012 4:31:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks jamie, your raw food zeal got me interested in the first place.

purple_dye
#5 Posted : 4/21/2012 5:39:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm a big fan of smoothies, albeit I don't make then nearly enough. Did you notice a difference in how you felt afterward?

I've noticed that since I've changed my diet to negligibly short of raw fruit/vegetarian that times I have an intense "energy" pulsating, emanating, vertically-medial, elongated and frontal to my spine similar to the come up on an LSD trip. I notice this especially strong on the days that I eat nothing but various kinds of fruit from 6am to 3-4pm.

It feels like enteric nervous system is having an orgasm.

Kind regards
PS

This is what the alphabet would look like if Q and R were missing

universecannon
#6 Posted : 4/21/2012 5:54:02 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

purple_dye wrote:
I'm a big fan of smoothies, albeit I don't make then nearly enough. Did you notice a difference in how you felt afterward?

I've noticed that since I've changed my diet to negligibly short of raw fruit/vegetarian that times I have an intense "energy" pulsating, emanating, vertically-medial, elongated and frontal to my spine similar to the come up on an LSD trip. I notice this especially strong on the days that I eat nothing but various kinds of fruit from 6am to 3-4pm.

Kind regards

yea i know what you mean.. with juice feasting that gets way more intense at times, which is interesting.. i eat mostly raw plants, along with some nuts/honey/things like that. I feel altered permanently now for the better, but after a good meal i tend to feel much more euphoric

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

jamie
#7 Posted : 4/30/2012 3:34:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

purple_dye wrote:

Kind regards

Thats what I feel like when I am juicing..I get soo much psychedelic energy going through me..like lifeforce I love it! Keep it up brother you will feel better and better the longer you eat this way!
Long live the unwoke.

purple_dye
#8 Posted : 4/30/2012 6:02:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jamie wrote:
purple_dye wrote:

Kind regards

Thats what I feel like when I am juicing..I get soo much psychedelic energy going through me..like lifeforce I love it! Keep it up brother you will feel better and better the longer you eat this way!

I already feel great! Ive been eating this way for awhile now. When I was asking you about recommendations earlier it was for my gf's father who is struggling.
PS

This is what the alphabet would look like if Q and R were missing