We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
STEP 11 . THE TAO OF RUE. Options

stolenface
#1 Posted : 4/28/2012 10:10:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have finally gotten to step 11 of the tao of rue. This project has gone on for about 5 days now and I have cleaned, filtered and loved my crystals the whole way through. My last question is : after basing for the final time on step 11 step 12 doesnt clarigy about washing crystals, I just want to make sure I am finishing up proper. After basing for the last time with sodium carbonate, Do I add filtered alks to vinegar and salt it one more time or do I just add filtered alks to hot water and evap? Or if both these are wrong , whats next?
is it - 7 hits or dosing 7 times ..... Either way I lost count along time ago, and Just type/Speak without a filter.... All of this is just one big tasty 'word salad'......

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

MelCat
#2 Posted : 4/28/2012 3:57:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I answered you in your other thread -> https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=343222#post343222
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

Ambivalent
#3 Posted : 4/28/2012 4:00:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

if i were you i would leave some harmalas in hcl for oral use. you can freebase the rest.

edit :

I hope you dont mind if i post few pics of my results from "Tao of Rue" extraction in your thread ?

I am on the second Manske and i think i will leave it as it is, in hcl salts.

Ambivalent attached the following image(s):
harmala hcl dry.jpg (122kb) downloaded 108 time(s).
harmala hcl.JPG (134kb) downloaded 107 time(s).