We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Using a humidifier with your fruiting chamber? Options

majesticnature
#1 Posted : 4/25/2012 4:06:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Is this effective? Does anyone have any experience or opinions about hooking up a humidifer to your fruiting chamber? I was thinking about just using a humidifier and doing away with the perlite mess as well ask dunking, rolling, spraying, etc.
All of my post are fictional in nature for the purpose of self entertainment.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Ice House
#2 Posted : 4/25/2012 4:28:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

a Vic's cool mist humidifier works great. Its pretty easy to rig up a hose off the humidifier and run it into your fruiting chamber.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

majesticnature
#3 Posted : 4/25/2012 4:36:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

is it quiet? What percent humidity does it produce in the chamber do you think and does it consistently keep it at that level? I'm looking to keep at least a 90% humidity level.

Ice House
#4 Posted : 4/25/2012 4:50:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

majesticnature wrote:
is it quiet? What percent humidity does it produce in the chamber do you think and does it consistently keep it at that level? I'm looking to keep at least a 90% humidity level.

I have used this device to do exactly what you are attempting to do. It is quiet and works like a charm. It will keep you humidity level at +90% all the time.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

SnozzleBerry
#5 Posted : 4/25/2012 2:28:17 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Ice House wrote:
majesticnature wrote:

I have used this device to do exactly what you are attempting to do. It is quiet and works like a charm. It will keep you humidity level at +90% all the time.

+1
Thumbs up
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

majesticnature
#6 Posted : 4/25/2012 4:52:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

awesome thanks~

stolenface
#7 Posted : 4/27/2012 5:50:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I used to use an ultra sonic and a coolmist at the same time and had wonderful results, I like incorporating the ultra sonic as well because some of them have levers where you can control the the amount of moisture content. Some are quiet some are not.
is it - 7 hits or dosing 7 times ..... Either way I lost count along time ago, and Just type/Speak without a filter.... All of this is just one big tasty 'word salad'......