We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
any surfers here? Options

jamie
#1 Posted : 11/16/2008 6:58:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Any surfers here?? Ive been suring for years over here on the west coast of canada, its cold water but hella fun! I love the ocean.. what about scuba divers? Now thats something ive always wanted to do..
Long live the unwoke.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ohayoco
#2 Posted : 11/26/2008 1:39:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I can surf but I'm rubbish. I know a couple of peeps who base their whole life around it, they're nice folks, but the scene sucks in the UK... ugh Newquay, I tell them to go somewhere nice where you don't have to rub shoulders with the stag-do louts... man, that place is feral.

Scuba diving is so awesome! Other worldly. If you like DMT, you'll love scuba diving on good reef. Go to the Philippines or Belize/Honduras, they've got the best reef in the world. Live coral is super trippy colours and shapes. There are these little trippy sea slug creatures down there, I forget their name, they come in all sorts of neon colours and patterns, with stalky eyes and some of them even have little 'wings'. And a live cuttlefish glows all sorts of pulsing colours, waving their skirt sinusoidally as they float along, they're like little alien spacecrafts. And the phosphorescence, when you swim at night and get covered in glowing blue 'dust', wow. Forget the turtles and stuff, the glowing things is where it's at. Also, a lot of the fishes down there like the goatfish are actually psychedelic if you eat one, though I never tried Laughing

And the squid glow too... once a line of 15 little squids pushed past me in synchrony, like underwater soldiers. Then they noticed me, and at the same time they all turned to face me and examine me. I waved. Then, realising I was friendly, they all turned back again, and continued their squiddy march. Cool.
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

endlessness
#3 Posted : 11/30/2008 1:16:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I live in Dramland (moving soon though), so many of my friends here surf. Personally I never learned, only bodyboarded a few times... Somehow my thing was always mountains, hiking and waterfalls instead.

but I can definitely appreciate it, and from my very small body boarding experience, I already realize how amazing the feeling of riding a wave is, and can imagine doing it standing must be even more incredible

Smile

jamie
#4 Posted : 12/1/2008 1:08:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

yea dude body boarding is fun as well, sometimes when the waves get big at my local beach(doesnt usually get big enough to stand up here), il get stoned and go out on my surf or my skimboard and bodysurf.

Interesting about the psychedelic fish.. I wonder if certan flourescent colours could indicate tryptamines?.. like terrence mckenna theororized about how the purple shimmer of beatle exoskelletons and peakock feathers were tryptamine indicators

This makes me wonder about ocean based pharmacology... anyone read serpent and the rainbow?? I read it for ananthroplogy class studying vodou culture, and they use a fish containing tetrodotoxin along with some other ingrediants in the right perportions to create a "zombie". I bet there are all kinds of ocean based psychoactive chemicals yet unknown.
Long live the unwoke.

ohayoco
#5 Posted : 1/29/2009 3:32:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Just do a Google image search for 'nudibranch' for many many more!

There's a thread specifically about psychedelics under the sea... http://www.dmt-nexus.me/....aspx?g=posts&t=2563
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.