We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Best Dmt combos?! Options

Madcap
#21 Posted : 10/20/2011 1:57:51 AM

illudium Q-36

<1g cubensis
All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

stoneyone
#22 Posted : 12/3/2011 6:54:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

smoked dmt as coming down off of 2cb brought him back to the 2cb peak

۩
#23 Posted : 12/3/2011 7:03:13 AM

I haven't posted in this thread, so:

LSDMT, Changa

LSD >> AYA >> DMT, Changa

Iboga >> DMT, Changa

P. Cyan >> DMT, Changa

LSD >> K >> DMT

AYA >> DMT, Changa

Mescaline >> DMT, Changa

Mescaline >> 4-HO-DMT >> DMT, Changa

MDMA >> DMT

Cannabis >> Mapacho >> Changa

ETC

rOm
#24 Posted : 12/3/2011 5:21:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, what house said, DMT goes very well with most tryptamines and dissociative (iboga, salvia, ketamine-be careful on that one though-possibly amanita), some say that it doesn't og well with cacti/mescaline so maybe it doesn't fit so well with phenethylamines.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

rOm
#25 Posted : 12/3/2011 5:29:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Purges wrote:
Does anyone know if one could mix Changa with MXE? Thinking of trying this combo if it's safe... Otherwise it will be straight Spice...

I think it's safe. I wouldn't so with a cup of strong caapi brew but changa is apparently safe with ketamine and analog (i.e. methoxetamine) or PCP and analogs (i.e: 4MeO-PCP, 3MeO-PCP, 3MeO-PCE etc..) but one should proceed with caution with those synthetic molecules.

They all have a list of accidents and lame death even for the most experienced users and long term conoisseurs (like drowning in the bathtub while k-holed, or commiting suicide thinking it would be a gift for the gods etc...). Plus synthetics dissociative have a good potential of psychological addiction cause they're binding to mu-opiod receptors at high dosage, and being NMDA antagonists, so especially those with a addictive history should again watch out not to fall in the pan* trap.

*Note: This was pun inteneded as one would "cook" the liquid ketamine salts in double boiler or pan.

SHroomtroll
#26 Posted : 12/3/2011 6:30:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah mxe and changa is one of my favs, also i did drink some caapi tea while on mxe and it gave a very nice spiritual wave on the mxe, very low doses of both though.

Hmm i wonder if anyone done aya plus mxe yet? although i don´t like mixing anything with aya since it feels wrong.

I´m just curious if anyone done such a thing.

Also the worst dmt combo ive heard about was a friends friend who railed some coke and then hit a pipe of changa, lol it sent him to hell and back and gave him a few days of paranoid psychosis.

gory dkalz
#27 Posted : 12/3/2011 7:43:44 PM

Donnie Michael Thomas

I've only ever tried in combo with MXE and some fungi. Both were very good. On the mushrooms, I hit 20 mg fb in an herb sandwich bong from my back porch and the sky cracked open. Was a very cool experience. The shrooms seem to slow the spice down somewhat for me. Whereas MXE makes it more dreamlike and less real.
The Earth
It spins and shakes
It spits you out
It knows your name

I'm a pathological liar.

Mindlusion
#28 Posted : 12/3/2011 7:44:53 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

its been said a thousand times, and a lot of people here seem to like mxe... but,

Dissociatives + DMT

ketamine
pcp
mxe
dxm

Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

CosmicLion
#29 Posted : 12/7/2011 5:15:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm surprised we aren't hearing more about Salvia w/ DMT.

Quid some salvia, 45 minutes later smoke some Changa! mmm

-Eternally Romping the Astral Savannahlands-

rOm
#30 Posted : 12/7/2011 12:32:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

CosmicLion wrote:

I for one am into those sort of combo. Using slavinorin alpha enhanced changa, and more recently got to try smoked plain salvia leaves right before drinking a cup of ayahuasca (caapi-chaliponga-psilocybe cubensis mexicana).
The come up was really fast but really comfortable, there was a HIGHLY EUYPHORIC TINT for the whole journey.

I suspect dissociatives in general makes for a highly orgasmic journey. However one should be cautious with toxic ones and harmlas, doses need to be low (just to stay safe) with iboga/ibogaine and harmalas or fly agaric/panther caps (amanita muscaria/pantherina).

rOm
#31 Posted : 12/7/2011 12:36:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SHroomtroll wrote:
yeah mxe and changa is one of my favs, also i did drink some caapi tea while on mxe and it gave a very nice spiritual wave on the mxe, very low doses of both though.

Hmm i wonder if anyone done aya plus mxe yet? although i don´t like mixing anything with aya since it feels wrong.

Also the worst dmt combo ive heard about was a friends friend who railed some coke and then hit a pipe of changa, lol it sent him to hell and back and gave him a few days of paranoid psychosis.

Ragabr I think said she was dosing this caapi 4:1 (prolly 2:1 or 1 really) powder orally while coming down on mxe, she enjoyed a lot the afteglow it gave her.

ABout your friend, this is fairly irresponsible and downright dangerous to combine street drugs in general and amphetamine (speed/ecstasy/mdma/cocaine etc..) with harmalas !!

:evil: The risk of serotonine syndrome is real and the bad trip was the least he could have expect. :evil:

This is just VERY VERY WRONG INDEED !!! Twisted Evil

Purges
#32 Posted : 12/7/2011 1:20:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I can now verify that MXE + Changa is mind blowing and lovely Smile
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

SHroomtroll
#33 Posted : 12/7/2011 5:04:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

rOm wrote:
SHroomtroll wrote:

Ragabr I think said she was dosing this caapi 4:1 (prolly 2:1 or 1 really) powder orally while coming down on mxe, she enjoyed a lot the afteglow it gave her.

ABout your friend, this is fairly irresponsible and downright dangerous to combine street drugs in general and amphetamine (speed/ecstasy/mdma/cocaine etc..) with harmalas !!

:evil: The risk of serotonine syndrome is real and the bad trip was the least he could have expect. :evil:

This is just VERY VERY WRONG INDEED !!! Twisted Evil

Actually it was my friends frind and he basicly asked for it, they were just hanging out and he was asking about that dmt stuff with a really cocky tone, my friend tried to tell him it was a abd idea but he was too cool to listen.

Mindlusion
#34 Posted : 4/23/2012 11:36:16 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Hyperspace Fool wrote:
I have to concur with Shroomtroll.

Dissos & DMT are divine. They make it almost too easy.

MXE is super easy. It's newness and lack of solid info gives me pause, but it certainly seems gentle enough. The main danger seems to be not doing it too often. It is also a bit fleeting and lacks the breathtaking stability of visuals that Dex can give.

SWIM still finds DXM & DMT to be the deepest and most profound. Dex (done correctly) seems to be the most life changing and revelatory of the dissos for SWIM. K is too short, and somewhat sterile.

Anyway, all the classic psychs go well with spice. L, Shrooms... L & Shrooms (heheh) are magnificent. Cacti, 2C's, lower doses of Iboga or Voacanga (well pre-flood)... even nepenthe.

SWIM's greatest breakthrough was smoalking pure spice while peaking on significant quantities of both LSD & Cubesis. That kind of experience is too awesome to do more than a few times in any decade or two, though.

Disso's and spice, though, are a more regular temptation, their major downfall being difficulty remembering everything. But, the cushion of dissociation doesn't just erradicate pre-flight jitters, which are mild to non-existant for SWIM anyway... it actually provides you with some personal space in Hyperspace, and keeps the entities from completely enveloping you or coming uncomfortably close. This arms-length effect is wonderful and makes the whole thing much less... invasive.

Great comparison on dissociative + DMT combos hyperpsace fool!!

I've never been able to quite explain it, but you got it, since experimenting with other dissociatives like MXE or Ketamine, I was never really able to match that unbelievable, raw intensity, visually striking headspace of the DXM + DMT combo.

But the higher frequency of my experiences with MXE + DMT probably play into effect too.
My experiences with MXE + DMT are also just like you described.

By far my favorite, Ive also tried MXE + DMT, Ketamine + DMT,one instance with PCP and DMT, and a few times with 3-Meo-PCP and DMT.

I enjoyed 3-Meo-PCP with DMT, moreso then ketamine, and moreso then MXE, but not one of them surpassed the DXM DMT combos ive experienced.. yet.

As for my favorite DMT combos? its gotta be LSDMT and dissociatives + DMT (Mostly DXM + DMT, because the others don't quite match up)
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

SHroomtroll
#35 Posted : 4/24/2012 9:13:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A few notes since the last time i wrote here

Shrooms!: Me and a friend tried eating 3grams of these maztapec cubes that i grew, these were the most potent cubensis ive ever had and we were both shocked how hard they hit us,

Anyway when they started to come down we lit up a fat changa joint that just blew our mind off, the whole room started to spin like a vortex and i had what i could only describe as a open eye breakthrough.

This was wery interesting as my breakthrough always takes me away from where i´m at to different rooms, but this time the breakthrough was actually coming to me instead, very very good combo.

n20: yeah so last saturday i had my deepest oral dmt journey yet, after i came down me and my friend started to smoke some changa and hit the whippets, this was also very interesting since we started to get some telepathic trips.

Everytime he did a hiy of n20 i got high as hell, it was so weird, it could have gone 10mins since i last touched it, it still hit me like a hammer when i heard the sound of him doing it.

Hyperspace Fool
#36 Posted : 4/24/2012 1:00:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

^ Oh yeah!

Shrooms certainly show their DMT-ness (4-HO-DMT is a fairly close analog) when in the presence of spice or harmalas.

Smoalking DMT while peaking on an eighth of shroomage or more is ridiculously profound... and open eye breakthroughs are pretty much a given. Smile This combo with 500 mics of L on top literally made the noon 4th of July Rainbow Gathering swirling around me seem like a party of ants in a plexiglass anthill 6 dimensions below me. (note: That is 20,000 people making as much noise as they possibly can, with a large proportion of them tripping balls as well)

As for Nitrous... hehehehe. Ahhh, the turbocharger of the mind. Basically has the same effect as it does for race cars. Flip the switch and hold on to the steering wheel. I love its immediate disso effect, and if held long enough or used with a balloon, can get me to rooms where I am connected to every other peak moment I have had in my whole entheogenic career, and can even compare and contrast the experiences. This alone makes it a valued thermometer of expanded consciousness. The thrill of breaking an old record in one of the dimensions is awesome.

Be careful with N20, though... my friends. Please don't do it standing up, or g*d-forbid stand up after hitting it while squatting. You run a risk of phishing out big time. I have seen people crack their heads open in lot sessions... Some people are really effected by the stuff. I'm a lifelong martial artist with excellent body awareness, physical stability and balance who can walk normally on 3rd plateau DXM, so I can actually do N20 standing in single whippet amounts, but there is no reason not to get comfortable first.

People who weigh under 60 kilos or get lightheaded from standing up too quick should really watch it. These folk sometimes start having mild seizure like effects and can keep banging their heads on the ground repeatedly while they are light years away from their bodies. I can say that cradling someone who fell over while sitting up and began to seize was one of the biggest buzz kills I can remember in recent memory. (not as bad as seeing a guy wipe out on a motorcycle while peaking on shrooms and X in a local park, but still no fun) Thank g*d she wasn't standing. She wanted to but I told her to kneel at least, as the floor was stone tile.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

SHroomtroll
#37 Posted : 4/24/2012 1:07:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cool that you do martial arts, what have you trained?

MultiDimensionalTherapy
#38 Posted : 4/24/2012 2:04:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

CosmicLion wrote:

freebase DMT + 40x salvia divinorum

it was the most astounding experience i ever had!
Healing someone is an act of love, but how can you love someone whitout loving yourself first?

PREV12