We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT Handbbook pipe Options

Dwhitty76
#1 Posted : 1/27/2009 9:49:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Does anyone know what type...or where i might be able to find the "crystal smoking pipe" (the one that's in the hanbook, above "the machine" ).

It looks like a handheld glass pipe vaporizer and i really like it's design. I searched on the net w/ no results,anyone know where to find it or if it has a name?
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Dwhitty76
#2 Posted : 1/27/2009 11:16:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

s8championjgh wrote:

i looked for one to but settled for a vaporstar vaporizer instead

I just checked out the vaporstar. It looks cool.

I just want a small, simple, portable "flame ignited" vaporizer.

How long did it take for it to get to fla? (i'm in fla. aswell)

I't say's allow 28 day's for shipping.
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

Jorkest
#3 Posted : 1/28/2009 3:04:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

vaporgenie is the best in SWIMs opinion..not contact with flame to dmt...no vapor leaking out..pipe doesnt look like a crack pipe(much nicer to look at as the world fractalizes) and if you hit it just right..you can easily have a breakthrough in one solid hit
it's a sound

Dwhitty76
#4 Posted : 1/28/2009 3:55:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest wrote:
vaporgenie is the best in SWIMs opinion..not contact with flame to dmt...no vapor leaking out..pipe doesnt look like a crack pipe(much nicer to look at as the world fractalizes) and if you hit it just right..you can easily have a breakthrough in one solid hit

Yeah,i know you've been an advocate of the vaporgenie.I was actually looking at them today and might purchase one soon.

The one thing i liked about the one i saw in "the handbook" is that it's glass and you would be able to see the spice vaporize but like i said, i looked all over the net and couldn't find that particular one, so i'll probably go w/ the genie.

Jorkest
#5 Posted : 1/28/2009 4:00:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM is looking into it
it's a sound

coz42
#6 Posted : 1/28/2009 4:08:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

stainless steel wool?

In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught. ~Baba Dioum

Jorkest
#7 Posted : 1/28/2009 4:14:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

^works great!!! the steel doesnt absorb any spice..because SWIM feels that herbs kinda protect the spice a bit..but steel just vapes it perfectly
it's a sound

Dwhitty76
#8 Posted : 1/28/2009 4:17:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i could build the machine rather easily but swim has been turning on a few people to the spice and would rather the pipe be a little more easthetically pleasing.

People tend to get a little freaked out when trying something new and they have to smoke it out of some makeshift contraption or something that looks like a crackpipe.

I has no problem w/ the machine for swims use at his house.

Dwhitty76
#9 Posted : 1/28/2009 4:22:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest wrote:
^works great!!! the steel doesnt absorb any spice..because SWIM feels that herbs kinda protect the spice a bit..but steel just vapes it perfectly

What do you mean? what would absorb the spice in the genie?

Why would you need to protect the spice w/ herb with either contraption?

swim alway's layers herb or ash when smoking out of a conventional pipe but doesnt the steel wool or genie eliminate that need?

Dwhitty76
#10 Posted : 1/28/2009 4:34:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i understand, i just misundertood jorkset's wording. Thanx

ramone
#11 Posted : 1/28/2009 10:45:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

How exactly is "The Machine" used? Won't the torch flame nuke the DMT that's on the steel?

Jorkest
#12 Posted : 1/29/2009 3:18:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

you can put stainless steel wool in a vaporgenie...instead of an herb..its the bed you put the spice on..
it's a sound

Dwhitty76
#13 Posted : 1/29/2009 3:45:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ramone wrote:
How exactly is "The Machine" used? Won't the torch flame nuke the DMT that's on the steel?

If you were using the machine (not vaporizor bedded w/ steel wool),you basically place the spice ontop of of the steel wool and lightly heat it so the spice melts and coats the inside of the wool. Then you hold the machine at an angle w/ the steel wool side facing down and then you hit it hard. It's the same technique used to smoke crack (it's basically the same thing). So i've heard.