We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
No MAOI: Complexing DMT freebase for sublingual administration Options

Nature Boy
#1 Posted : 2/20/2012 10:20:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi, all:

I read numerous journal articles and papers on using | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | to complex vitamins, steroids, antimetabolites and antibiotics following which I successfully complexed 25i-NBOMe and laid it on blotter at precisely 550 mcg / tab. It was a successful venture and an amazing experience.

It subsequently occurred to me that the only reason MAOI's are needed in conjunction with DMT fumarate or DMT freebase taken ORALLY, is to get around the inhibition in the gut. After all, an MAOI is completely unnecessary when vaporized, administered IV, or even rectally. I then began to consider a sublingual ROI for DMT freebase using | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | complexed DMT - and >>NO<< MAOI.

One MAJOR question remains before an attempt can be made. Shockingly few molecules of DMT are probably required for detectable effects. Assuming for the moment that the proposed experiment is a rousing success at introducing DMT into the bloodstream...HOW MUCH COMPLEXED DMT SHOULD CONSTITUTE A FIRST TEST DOSE??? 1 milligram? 10 milligrams??? I have a goodly supply of both materials. I'm scared to try for fear of success without some opinions on a starting dosage attempt, being a conservative psychonaut and a bit of a coward. The complexed DMT would be in ~ 1/2 cc of distilled water.

N.B.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Nature Boy
#2 Posted : 2/22/2012 2:06:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow. 62 views and no opinions? I guess I'll have to go to the study performed by Rick Strassman and prepare a solution for sublibgual administration of 2/3 of his lowest mg/Kg IV dose as a starting point. If the complexing with | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | works as well for DMT freebase as it does for 25i-NBOMe freebase, then this definitely opens the door for a parenteral route of administration WITHOUT the need of an MAOI. How excellent would THAT be?!

Guess since I proposed the experiment, I'll have to be the guinea pig. Stay tuned, boys and girls.

I REALLY thought this idea would generate a whole lot more excitement. <shrug>

N.B.

soulfood
#3 Posted : 2/22/2012 2:37:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

MAO is found all over the body, not just in the gut.

To say it's not necassary for other forms of administration depends very much so on what kind of experience you are trying to acheive as consuming an inhibitor will prolong effects of DMT in any ROA.

However as DMT is passable via insufflation, it's very possible that sublingual method could work. For dosage I would follow that of insufflation in theory as the delivery mechanism is very similar, though I should add I have zero knowledge on the effects of | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |.

InneffableThings
#4 Posted : 2/22/2012 5:20:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Don't mistake lack of response for lack of excitement.

I'm quite excited at this venture, but do not have the knowledge to contribute to the conversation, and so remain quiet. However I eagerly (greedily?) await the results Smile

edit: Although in retrospect, the complication of maoi's potentially assists maintaining accessibility, so perhaps some care is needed.
I am a writer, currently using these forums to build a character for a novel who becomes obsessed with strange things and has a psychotic break. I neither condone nor engage in illegal activities.

Observant
#5 Posted : 2/22/2012 5:21:04 AM

Nothing Stops The Void

I'm interested Smile
I say start with 10mg worth of freebase - ( sub-treshold via snorting route) -
please tell us if you are succesful Smile

you know this? https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=10624
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

Nature Boy
#6 Posted : 2/23/2012 3:07:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Observant wrote:
I'm interested Smile
I say start with 10mg worth of freebase - ( sub-treshold via snorting route) -
please tell us if you are succesful Smile

Gonna try for 20 mg of complexed freebase. Maybe as soon as this week-end. The more I think about it, the more convinced I am it will work. Only one way to know for sure.

N.B.

jamie
#7 Posted : 2/23/2012 3:14:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

there is mao is the mouth and gums...

I dont think sublingual and snuffing can really be compared.

Snuffing really works. Sublingual only worked for me with harmalas. I have put in under my tounge before to see and nothing happened. With harmalas it works though.

Might work for you..
Long live the unwoke.

damon
#8 Posted : 2/23/2012 10:36:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm very interested. I would also be interested in including some harmalas as well. It sounds promising. 20mg would be a good place to start, but maybe have two or three more doses ready in case you get no results. If it works, you should know fairly quickly.

Good luck!

Damon

Infundibulum
#9 Posted : 2/23/2012 11:49:05 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Nature Boy wrote:
I read numerous journal articles and papers on using | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | to complex vitamins, steroids, antimetabolites and antibiotics following which I successfully complexed 25i-NBOMe and laid it on blotter at precisely 550 mcg / tab. It was a successful venture and an amazing experience.

What is | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | and 25i-NBOME?

I guess you're trying to do something, but without explaining your rationale and your tools with at least layman's terms, you're not gonna get much responses. To me your OP does not make much sense.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

Nature Boy
#10 Posted : 2/24/2012 11:52:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Infundibulum wrote:

I guess you're trying to do something, but without explaining your rationale and your tools with at least layman's terms, you're not gonna get much responses. To me your OP does not make much sense.

Seriously??? Wow. I'm surprised you guys aren't up on all this. OK...here goes. | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | = hydroxy-propyl-beta-cyclodextrin. It is a type of sugar, with a VERY particular circular shape,; chains of the sugar form a "tunnel" which is polar outside and non-polar inside. Medicines which are poorly absorbable are "complexed" with | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | in medicine all the time. Molecules of vitamins, antimetabolites, antibiotics, and steroids which are entirely unabsorbable can move INSIDE the tunnel of sugar like a penis into a vagina. The sugar is EASILY absorbed, and the previously undeliverable, non-absorbable medicine is delivered.

25i-NBOMe is a recent, currently LEGAL, very hot "research chemical" and VERY potent mescaline-analog hallucinogen (almost as potent as LSD) which is extremely poorly absorbable. Complexed with | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | it is AMAZINGLY absorbable. I laid it on blotter at 550 ug/hit, took 1/2 tab and tripped BALLS for 12 hours. My trip report is on the Shroomery.

NOW I'm wondering if the same effect (sublingual and/or buccal absorption) can be obtained by complexing DMT freebase or the fumarate salt. Imagine a 1000 fold increase in the speed of absorption of DMT across the oral mucosa. THAT is why I'm excited.

Thoughts?

N.B.

benzyme
#11 Posted : 2/25/2012 1:34:59 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

I think once the sugar is hydrolyzed in the gut, MAO will still metabolize the dmt.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Nature Boy
#12 Posted : 2/25/2012 12:41:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nature Boy wrote:
benzyme wrote:
I think once the sugar is hydrolyzed in the gut, MAO will still metabolize the dmt.

WHAT GUT?????? Mucosal absorption in the MOUTH, i.e. sublingual absorption!!! You don't swallow it, you put it under your tongue or swish a tiny volume in the cheek pocket. It goes directly into your bloodstream without ever coming close to "the gut". Sheesh. Rolling eyes

N.B.

benzyme
#13 Posted : 2/25/2012 1:57:50 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

lol..ok
but like jamie inferred, MAO is ubiquitous in [epithelial] cells,
and the other molecules you listed don't require an MAOI.
so have you tried this method yet?

i sense a 'FAIL' Laughing
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

MySmelf
#14 Posted : 2/25/2012 4:35:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

benzyme wrote:
lol..ok
but like jamie inferred, MAO is ubiquitous in [epithelial] cells,
and the other molecules you listed don't require an MAOI.
so have you tried this method yet?

i sense a 'FAIL' Laughing

I agree with this from my own experience.
I made a solution of DMT HCl with 82mg DMT freebase dissolved in 1.3mL of dilute HCl and tested it both nasally and under the tongue. 8 drops in the nose gave a mild +1 experience that lasted almost 1 1/2 hours but 16 drops under the tongue was soo weak it could've just been placebo.
Its the MeICNU

I am only someone's imaginary Smelf posting from hyperspace.

Al Dimentiz
#15 Posted : 2/25/2012 10:16:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

@Nature Boy... Don't give up on your experiments and thank you for being your own guinea pig.

I'll keep and eye on this threat for the outcome, and don't forget that if you somehow manage to make this work I would love you to write your tech step by step on layman terms.

Good luck
"The Medicine Will Always Be There For Those Who Seek It"

billydgator
#16 Posted : 3/13/2012 11:00:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive also been interested in which compounds can be complexed with cyclodextrins and become active bucally/orally. This idea first crossed my mind when my friend was complexing 25 as well, but instead of 9:1 | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |:25, it was 5:1, allowing each blotter to absorb roughly 1mg of the active ingredient.
This could be huge, i can see dmt blotters already becoming the biggest rage =) Only the difference with dmt and 25i, we know dmt is safe! =D

reosed
#17 Posted : 3/28/2012 2:05:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So have you gotten around to trying this yet? Id like to know how it goes.

astralspice
#18 Posted : 3/28/2012 5:19:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

''penis entering a vagina'' = laymans Smile
REALITY 5.0

billydgator
#19 Posted : 4/19/2012 2:55:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

no results here eh? Has anyone tried complexed DMT buccaly?

MMPA
#20 Posted : 8/27/2012 7:58:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That actually sounds like a smart idea. What you said makes sense. In the same way that orally -inactive 25I-NBOMe become active when complexed, I think DMT complexed might just work. Unless the MAO's are present throughout the body and not mainly in the stomach, then it wouldn't help to complex it. The difference between complexing DMT and 25I-NBOMe:
-25I-NBOMe:
Absorbtion Problem: Yes
MAO Interaction Problem: No
-DMT:
Absorption Problem: No
MAO Activity Problem: Yes

123NEXT