We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV234
visual & artwork thread enigmaticus Options

The_Shaman
#61 Posted : 9/30/2010 5:30:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

here is another that features the Zig-zag lines that I love so much , steps designs and lightning bolts are common themes for my journeys.

Obviously everything the Shaman says is Hyperspace Hyperbole

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

The_Shaman
#62 Posted : 9/30/2010 5:55:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Zig Zags and Flames ~ Zig zags and flames , oh how I really love Zig Zags and Flames Very happy

Sativa Soul
#63 Posted : 9/30/2010 1:06:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you so much for the great replies everyone!

@obliguhl: thank you Smile no need to have smoked dmt for this though. There's enough decent entheogens out there Wink And I haven't tripped in over a year and most of these were made this year. The things they teach us have a much longer effect than the trip itself. Lifelong even. Although a reminder once in a while aint bad.

@The_Shaman: Thank you as well Smile I'm much more jealous of your painting skills tbh. I really like it! I like doing it myself (drawing too) though I never seem to be able to finish my works. I started a nice drawing four years ago and I still haven't finished it.
Also I just love the intricate and infinite detail in fractals which is very very hard to do by hand I think.
The programs can indeed look quite challenging at first and it might take a while until you get something nice. Practice is very important here. And following a few tutorials can help a lot too.

@corridor of my cells: check pm Pleased great to see another apo user here on the nexus. I'd sure like to share some parameters with you. I just love grand julians though Very happy they're the sole reason I started using this program at first Razz.
I would also suggest mandelbuld3D instead of mandelbulber, I like it better, it's much more user friendly and might work better on your laptop as well.

@Skizm: thank you. I just love exploring in apophysis and the mandelbulb/box. It's so meditative and I could do it for hours on end. I would just love to make these incredible quality animations and fly-througs. But my pc can't handle that and you need a supercomputer if you don't want to wait days or weeks for a single animation to render. Might still have to wait a year or 5-10 until these things can be done in realtime.

I'll make my own fractal thread soon here on the boards. So I can stop hijacking this thread Smile I'll post a link soon

here's one more image Pleased

The_Shaman
#64 Posted : 9/30/2010 3:56:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sativa Soul wrote:
I like doing it myself (drawing too) though I never seem to be able to finish my works. I started a nice drawing four years ago and I still haven't finished it.

My friend, I had the exact same issue, I had tried painting a handful of times over the years and never did I finish a painting, I would always lose interest and move onto to something else.
Then I was introduced to Mr Dimitri and his lovely associate Ms Sally.

After my first experience with Salvia , I was compelled to go out and buy art supplies and I started painting pictures, complete paintings that I liked. After my introduction to the spice , My paintings really Lit up, with colors and fantastic designs.

I never considered myself an artist and Im still at the starting line, but now I have painted probably 15 paintings in the lest few months, and I have my first art show scheduled at a gallery this December. so, I know your not partaking , but I can say for me , I truly benefited from entheogen use as inspiration , it awoke my artistic nature, and lit a psychedelic fire under my ass.

Your latest image is fantastic, I often see that liquid fire type movement, VERY nice my friend!

Sativa Soul
#65 Posted : 9/30/2010 7:15:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Entheogens have done that for me as well Smile Without them none of my work would be here.
It just happens I've never done spice. Other entheogens can be good theachers too Smile I'm sure the spice will cross my path sooner or later.

I've gotten myself a new account as this one is old and I'd like to use my 'official' pseudonym Razz persistent aura
If you'd like to read my introduction you are free to do so here: https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/d...aspx?g=posts&t=15850

proto-pax
#66 Posted : 9/30/2010 10:48:47 PM

bird-brain

sativa wow, that is something you see in spice journeys.
blooooooOOOOOooP fzzzzzzhm KAPOW!
This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking.
Grow a plant or something and meditate on that

aetherbound
#67 Posted : 10/1/2010 1:50:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thought I would throw in here as you guys and my journeys have spurred me to spend my time better spent than sitting in front of that dead media source....TV...Laughing

Been toying with ideas all summer and realized there was nuttin to it but to do it! Always had a liking for checker board and fractals and this is just the start. It's on a 10x12 wall and I am sure my landlord would shit a brick if he new.Shocked

Sorry for the blurriness...I will try to take a better pic next time
Aetherbound
aetherbound attached the following image(s):
DSC00386.JPG (569kb) downloaded 471 time(s).
In all chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order..Jung
All above writing with the exception of Dr. Jung's quote is pure mushroom encrusted cowpie!

corridors of my cells
#68 Posted : 10/1/2010 2:09:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

aetherbound wrote:
Thought I would throw in here as you guys and my journeys have spurred me to spend my time better spent than sitting in front of that dead media source....TV...Laughing

Been toying with ideas all summer and realized there was nuttin to it but to do it! Always had a liking for checker board and fractals and this is just the start. It's on a 10x12 wall and I am sure my landlord would shit a brick if he new.Shocked

Sorry for the blurriness...I will try to take a better pic next time
Aetherbound

very nice one dude.. i love checkers a lot... Very happy hope u finish that pic soon... gud luck

The_Shaman
#69 Posted : 10/1/2010 2:12:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

so cool, and its Huge on a wall? Very cool and screw the land lord , thats good art!

proto-pax
#70 Posted : 10/4/2010 5:21:40 AM

bird-brain

Sorry for the crummy quality.

The_Shaman
#71 Posted : 10/4/2010 2:39:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Proto-pax, Your drawing reminds me of the Dayak tribal art from Borneo / Kalimantan, Indonesia.

They often draw jungle vines going in and out of each other as you have drawn, Google same dayak shield art images and you will see.

The idea of layers of imagery mixing together to create a form or design is certainly one that comes from expanding the mind and witnessing the fact that there are layers of reality, parallel universe's weaving together,... just a thought from my Morning coffee,Sphongle jam and wake & bake Laughing

sorry to ramble..., keep up the good work!

proto-pax
#72 Posted : 10/4/2010 4:24:25 PM

bird-brain

Yeah? All I do is just record down what I see. It's kind of a filter on what I find meaningful or beautiful, but I can't think of a way to record an entire spice journey.... I guess that's the point of this kind of stuff though, to share what you perceive and gain, and not necessarily the journey itself.

proto-pax
#73 Posted : 10/5/2010 5:14:22 AM

bird-brain

Sorry for the crummy quality again.

We die and are thrown down the fractal well....

It's not done.

Sativa Soul
#74 Posted : 10/7/2010 2:03:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Just passin by to show you my first ever attempt at a 3D fractal animation. I kept it as simple as possible as it was just a tryout but expect more of this in the future!

It's a short transformation and fly through of the mengersponge.

jbark
#75 Posted : 10/7/2010 3:28:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice work Sativa Soul. What software do you use?

Cheers,

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

Sativa Soul
#76 Posted : 10/7/2010 3:00:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I used mandelbulb3D for this animation.
Other programs I use are mostly apophysis and ultra fractal.
greets!

MelCat
#77 Posted : 10/19/2010 4:34:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just wanted to give formal permission for my artwork in the thread Xenoian Expression to be used in the enigmaticus project.

Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

Psychonaut In Orbit
#78 Posted : 12/14/2011 4:04:16 AM

Ancient Futuristic Organisms

This is an image I made using Fractron 9000 (still new to it). This is the closet I could come to depicting the "warpdrive bubble" or the vehicle I was in while in hyperspace during one of my trips. This is also my avatar (if you haven't noticed already... lol Smile )

More artwork to come soon. Cool

Great artwork all! Respect
1% of reality is within our plane of existence. What we feel... what we see... what we hear... what we "think" we know... The other 99% percent of reality can only be shown to us through DMT. This 99% lies within the "Realm of the Unknowns". We can only experience FULL reality when we leave this vessel, our bodies. DMT gives us a taste of this full reality... the universal knowledge is given to us by the beings who call "hyperspace" their home. When in hyperspace there is no "self" but instead this self is replaced with pure and raw energy. ENERGY CAN NOT BE DESTROYED, ONLY TRANSFERRED OR TRANSFORMED! So when you have that "ego-death" during a breakthrough trip, don't fret, you are not being destroyed but yet..... YOU ARE BEING TRANSFORMED.

I LOVE YOU, RESPECT YOU AND I THANK YOU... Dimethyltryptamine ... for showing me the 99% of reality that I would never have experienced in everyday life.

*All posts under this moniker, Psychonaut In Orbit, is for entertainment and research purposes only. All events stated to have happened, or witnessed are all heresay and fictional*

AntiEgo
#79 Posted : 12/30/2011 4:15:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Made this in Photoshop, not all that cool, but its something I saw last night, and I usually try and recreate the things I see.

"If the flesh came into being because of spirit, that is a marvel, but if spirit came into being because of the body, that is a marvel of marvels. Yet I marvel at how this great wealth has come to dwell in this poverty." -Gospel of Thomas

antrocles
#80 Posted : 4/8/2012 6:09:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

you guys are so insanely talented.....i'm just flipping through these pages with my chin on my lap. @ sativa- some of those images on the first couple pages really sent goosebumps up and down my spine. my geometry is quite often gold and silver with impossibly detailed engraving and even more impossibly rich colored gems. like the armor of angels. the crown jewels of divine beings... there is a logos within the fabric of it all....a written rune-like logos that's meaning is beyond the reach of our spoken language.

can somebody just whip this up for me real quick? Pleased

again- you guys are amazing.

L&G!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

«PREV234