We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Doseage Issues Options

Gowpen
#1 Posted : 4/8/2012 1:24:32 AM

If you don't make mistakes, you are doing it wrong

Hi, Recently, after much debate, I bioassayed some of my extraction from an A. Podalyriifolia. I found that it did not contain psycho active triptamines........I may have been wrong...

I have only recently purchased some very accurate scales and I have estimated that I bio'ed only 3-5 mg. (I heated 3-5mg on foil and sniffed the air, the next day I inhaled 3-5mg.) It seemed to have no effect. It seems (DMT)it is lighter in weight than I had imagined. I have since discarded my extraction (Doh !) But I have the 30ft plant in my back yard, so I will try again.

I have some results from another, as yet unidentified, Acacia from some bark that had dropped off as it looks like this plant sheds its bark. Any Ideas.
Gowpen attached the following image(s):
UFA-1.jpg (135kb) downloaded 135 time(s).
UFA-2.jpg (158kb) downloaded 131 time(s).
UFA-3.jpg (113kb) downloaded 130 time(s).
w1-1.jpg (72kb) downloaded 129 time(s).
One can never cross the ocean without the Courage to lose sight of the shore

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

۩
#2 Posted : 4/8/2012 1:37:13 AM

I'd try another extraction on it and vaporize at least 50mg, not 5.

nen888
#3 Posted : 4/8/2012 6:35:42 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..a closer view of the phyllode veins would aid in guessing what the photo my be..
could be Acacia neurophylla spp. neurophylla (in W.A) which would be expected to contain tryptamines..
see acacia thread p.8#143

and, thanks for the update on Mt. Morgan Silver Wattle..
yeah 3-5mg DMT sniffed in the air would be innactive to most people..

Electric Kool-Aid
#4 Posted : 4/8/2012 8:30:16 AM

Explorer, Creative and Curious

Do you know what part of the plant is psyco active? The root bark? Just any part of the bark? Extracting nn-dmt? Be careful! Smile

Sorry, I am just trying to narrow it down. But then I know very little to nothing as I havent researched this plant yet.
Done: THC - LSD - MESC - MDMA - Shrooms - DMT / Want:Hyperspace travel - World Peace
Respect, intention, meditation, inhalation, observation, analyzation, respect.

Vitalstatistix
#5 Posted : 4/8/2012 8:51:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It looks like a very small sized amount for 170mgs. I only just finished looking at 285mgs from a re-xtalisation i just completed and the 285mgs looks 5 or 6 times larger in volume. Though it was pure white and fluffy. Perhaps what you have is some hevier plant oils? I'd say a higher dose next time. Maybe 30mgs to start with should give some effect if it contains the goods.
No idea on the spcies in your photos.
I'm interseted to hear how you go if you try again though.
"You don‘t have a soul. You ARE a soul. You have a body." —C.W. Lewis

Gowpen
#6 Posted : 4/8/2012 10:32:53 AM

If you don't make mistakes, you are doing it wrong

Vitalstatistix wrote:
It looks like a very small sized amount for 170mgs. I only just finished looking at 285mgs from a re-xtalisation i just completed and the 285mgs looks 5 or 6 times larger in volume. Though it was pure white and fluffy. Perhaps what you have is some hevier plant oils? I'd say a higher dose next time. Maybe 30mgs to start with should give some effect if it contains the goods.
No idea on the spcies in your photos.
I'm interseted to hear how you go if you try again though.

Hi , Im reading 17mgs
One can never cross the ocean without the Courage to lose sight of the shore