We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
alien artifacts, ancient scriptures and the dome of infinity.. Options

lorax
#1 Posted : 1/26/2009 11:20:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi folks..

I had a dream of a wonderful evening.. Even tho these experiences weren't experienced by myself I will write it down as if I had experienced it - just for better reading:

We were 3. The setting was at my place. A cozy place with smooth lighting and light music playing in the background. In the afternoon prior to our session I had made a decoctation of 200 grams of Trichocereus Peruvianus for me and the girl as my other friend was going to use some mushrooms this evening. Since we were planning on taking a lot of elfdust I thought I might kill off the melatonin by giving our bodies some mescaline to keep us alert. Me and the girl had our decoctation - boy that tasted awful.. but nothing a good gulp of banana juice couldn't cure. One of my friends ate 1.7g of P.cyanescens to start off his evening. At the same time I and the girl started snorting my freshly made Epena. This was made from some Virola resin which I had gotten some while back from shamanic extracts dot com and some justicia(piripiri) leaves. It was all ground to a powder and sifted. 75% resin vs. 25% piripiri. I took 4 pinches of snuff at first. 2 pinches for each nostril. After about 5minutes I couldn't stop smiling. It was as if the smile were imprinted in my face. I must have looked pretty much like Bruce in this documentary. I had warm body sensations and heavy euphoria. There was also a little light when I closed my eyes. As my friend peaked on his mushrooms he started taking some snuff as well. He couldn't really determine its effects but he said that it felt kinda nice and that he wanted more.

The mescaline was growing strong. I was really hyped up and couldn't sit still. I started getting a vaporgenie ready with 25mg of elfdust for me and her. He was still too tripped out on his mushrooms to even move or speak. We wanted to dose us low for now to see how the mescaline, the snuff and the elfdust worked together. We took little doses for about an hour. Then we got really hungry and had something to eat. After a little digestion time had passed I loaded 50mg in the vaporgenie and we each took one big and long hit of it. This is where it gets good: My whole body started vibrating. The vibrations turned into colors and it felt as if every cell in my body was being unlocked into a hexagonal space. My body dissolved and the pieces of it came together as something which felt like a dome or sphere to me but didnt look like it. I will try to describe in detai:

There was a horizon. It was a blueish gradient coming from the top turning into deep orange at the horizon line. The top part was just this blue sky gradient. The bottom part was like a pit of lava out of which there towered these islands of biomechanic rock. These rocks were bumpmapped with a texture somewhat similar to a motherboard with all sorts of circuits and blinking lights. On the top of each platform there hovered a human figure with outstretched arms. On these figures all the chakras were glowing in different colors and energy was flowing through it from top to bottom. They seemed to feed the glowing pit with energy. The next thing I knew is that I was being catapulted across this plane, passing all the human figures. Then I was thrust through a space in which there were only symbols. They were cryptic ancient symbols which looked a bit like chinese letters but had all these dots in between and everything was rounded. It reminded me a bit of the symbols in the movie predator. Then I was shown these artifacts which I cannot even start describing because they were beyond words. The artifacts were covered with these symbols I had seen before. The symbols were glowing white on the artifact which looked like flint and had glowing blue edges. I was shown 3 artifacts. One at a time. Then I started to feel my body again. I looked at the girl. She was covered with indian paint and her facial expressions seemed so plastic and realer than real. She looked beautiful! The moment I came back I took another few noses of snuff. Then we had a nice vaporizer of good hash before we drifted back into dreamstate.

We went to bed at about 7 and woke up at 1 o clock with no drowsiness at all. That night we went to a party.

Peace & Light
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Observant
#2 Posted : 1/26/2009 5:24:32 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

Your Report made me think of the Art of the Austrian Surrealist Peter Gric.
This is his homepage with lots of Paintings ,take a look -

If you want me to remove those Pictures again , just tell me (;

I liked your Report , Thanks !
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

970Codfert
#3 Posted : 1/26/2009 5:32:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

awesome!
All posts are fictional.

Jorkest
#4 Posted : 1/26/2009 5:46:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM has seen that horizon before!
it's a sound

coz42
#5 Posted : 1/26/2009 5:54:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gorgeous really

"Lorax" wrote:
They were cryptic ancient symbols which looked a bit like chinese letters but had all these dots in between and everything was rounded.

Can you account of allison grey's "order with chaos letters"/"chaos with orderly letters" pieces? Something quite similar appeared in dissociative fractals of a rubix cube sorta-thing..
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught. ~Baba Dioum

Observant
#6 Posted : 1/26/2009 6:10:26 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

Allyson Grey

Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

lorax
#7 Posted : 1/26/2009 9:45:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

actually the symbols were more like this..

http://i138.photobucket....79/XC_Valdez/Symbols.png

..this crossed with chinese writing but way more complex and with more dots in between. it looked like interleaved languages. like the ancient cryptic language of the universe itself.. maybe with enough practice one can understand this language and bring it into our dimension. maybe this is the transuniversal language interuniversal travellers use to express themselves to the folks of other dimensions. the artifacts shown to me were covered in this language and white volumetric light broke out from where the letters were..
sadly i can only roughly make out the shape of the first artifact.. the others were shown to me as my bloodlevels of elfdust were dimishing. but they had the same color and had similar imprintings of this language on them.

I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)