We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
vapahausca Options

mew
#1 Posted : 4/5/2012 11:55:43 PM

huachumancer

the idea is that the proper ratio of harmalas and spice are combined in accordance with a typical dose of yage.
the harmalas are fb and the spice is acetic

if one is to eat this combo 200mg harmalas: 65 mg spice, the spice being in a salt for is preferable/effecient for dosage

if one is to smoke this combo the fb harmalas will hit first whilst the acetate is converted to freebase through smoking the harmalas then as the harmalas take effect the newly freebased spice works its magic exponentially

this product is made with food safe compounds incase oral is the prefered ROI

a report will be posted when relevant

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Purges
#2 Posted : 4/5/2012 11:57:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have only done this once, but am very fond of this technique already Smile
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

joedirt
#3 Posted : 4/6/2012 12:14:40 AM

Not I

Changa?

If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

endlessness
#4 Posted : 4/6/2012 12:27:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah I guess he meant changa with more harmalas, and harmalas taken first

Harmalas seem very active when smoking, a small dose goes a long way. When you switch modes of ingestion, you also have to adjust dosages.

I think it will be hard smoking a strong dose of harmalas equivalent to oral dose, and IME too much vaporized harmalas is not = clean trip, its more stoning and doesnt aid in integration/memory... But try it out and let us know

Purges
#5 Posted : 4/6/2012 12:27:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Its a bit more flexible than Changa. You vape the harmalas first and can then slowly vape freebase afterwards for a steady take off. Or just blast off as you see fit Pleased - this means of course that you can play with the harmala : DMT ratio, which you can't do with Changa. I also find this method lasts a bit longer and the afterglow I had was fantastic. The dose I tried was 20mg harmalas and 25mg DMT, which was a very clear, playful experience. I'll be experimenting with higher doses of each soon.

joedirt
#6 Posted : 4/6/2012 12:31:50 AM

Not I

I find to many harmalas in my changa can make me nauseous.

However, I make my change only a tad stronger with 200mg cappi extract and 100mg spice as opposed to 65mgs.

It's weak, but strong enough that one well vaped hit will cause closed eye visuals....thus making it easy to take a slow 3-5 hit ascent to hyperspace. It also makes it possible to completely avoid a bad trip.

EDIT: BTW I had a 6 day after glow after a one night session with the above blend. Probably smoked around 300mgs of spice and 600mgs of caapi extract that night. It was a pretty amazing night.
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

Purges
#7 Posted : 4/6/2012 12:45:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Your mix is VERY heavy on the harmalas! I don't think I have sampled Changa that strong before. How do you smoke it? That night does indeed sound epic Razz I'm still feeling my way around which ROA is best for me, and I love Changa because its convenient and you can have many different flavors, but there is certainly something to vaping a nice layer of harmalas on the lungs first and then giving them a good dousing with DMT vapor. I might make a small batch of mega harmala Changa and report back soon Wink

Hyperdimensional Cuttlefish
#8 Posted : 4/6/2012 10:48:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

First smoking harmalas in a separate pipe, then vaporizing spice is the only way I can smoke them both. Whenever I mix the two as changa I get sick, sick sick.

I can smoke hit after hit of harmalas until auditory WAHWAHWAH's come on and I get visual tracers (approx 200+mg full spectrum rue), and then pick up the GVG for a strong trip with a nice 24+hr afterglow.

Mix them both? Even with less harmalas? Instant chills, nausea, fever, spasms, splitting headache. Changa tries to kill me.

Sequential smoking, or oral harmalas first is the only way I can do it for some reason. I dunno.
All these posts are on behalf of Stimpy, my yellow bullhead. He is an adventurous fish, and I feel his exploits are worth sharing...so much so, I occasionally forget that HE is the one who does these things. Sometimes I get caught in the moment and write of his experiences in the first person; this is a mistake, for I am an upstanding citizen who never does wrong. Stimpy is the degenerate.

mew
#9 Posted : 4/6/2012 9:35:48 PM

huachumancer

what would be the ideal ratio between fb harmalas and spice acetate?

150 mg harmalas to 100 mg spice?

any input would be greatly appreciated

ill be testing the 200:60 harmalas:spice for oral and would like to make a separate mixture for "vapahuasca"

thanks yallllll
Razz

joedirt
#10 Posted : 4/6/2012 9:38:27 PM

Not I

There really is no ideal. Make up a few different ratio's and try them out for yourself.

I like 200mg cappi extract to 100mg spice.

Others like it stronger, some weaker.

Peace

mew
#11 Posted : 4/6/2012 9:51:19 PM

huachumancer

ideal is to maximize the spice with minimal harmalas

3rdI
#12 Posted : 4/6/2012 10:09:44 PM

veni, vidi, spici

The other ideal is to maximize the hamala's and minimise the DMTWink
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

joedirt
#13 Posted : 4/6/2012 10:43:19 PM

Not I

mew wrote:
ideal is to maximize the spice with minimal harmalas

Certainly not for me. Cappi TOTALLY changes the experience for the positive. Slows it down and lengthens it. Also adds the extra little heart warming touch.

In fact I pretty much feel like free base DMT is a total waste of a precious material! Smile

Peace.

mew
#14 Posted : 4/7/2012 2:07:47 AM

huachumancer

i see no point to not use harmalas in conjunction with spice, the experiences all seem to be more Awesome and effecient.

anyone have experience with ratios of blends, please chime in

Hyperdimensional Cuttlefish
#15 Posted : 4/7/2012 3:03:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I use them separate, so not technically a blend, but here goes.

200+mg harmalas in pipe. Take hits until dizzy and auditory distortion takes place (minimum).

100 mg spice melted into copper disk in gvg.

Smoke harmalas until mind is ready for spice (see above), usually about 3-4 good drags in approx 10-20 minutes. I like to take my time here and set the intention. Often I re-dust the harmalas into the pipe to get some more.

Once the harmalas are good and strong, I grab the GVG and start the game. Intensity of trip depends on how hard I hit the device. Very simple to control, depth of inhale depends on how it feels at the time.

I used to measure things out very carefully, but with experience I can tell how much harmalas it takes to get the job done. And I can also tell how much I am inhaling through the GVG by the density of vapor and mouth-feel.

Over 3-5 hits I exhaust the GVG, and I have traveled through the multiverse/my memories for a fair bit of time.
All these posts are on behalf of Stimpy, my yellow bullhead. He is an adventurous fish, and I feel his exploits are worth sharing...so much so, I occasionally forget that HE is the one who does these things. Sometimes I get caught in the moment and write of his experiences in the first person; this is a mistake, for I am an upstanding citizen who never does wrong. Stimpy is the degenerate.

mew
#16 Posted : 4/9/2012 3:08:55 PM

huachumancer

1 part plant (brugmansia flower)
1 part fb harmala
1 part spice acetate

165 mg was smoked and yielded reliving of childhood memories, there was no concept of being able to not reexperience them, it followed cryingly beautiful patterns and colors. it was overwhelming, 135 mg will be the next starting point

jamie
#17 Posted : 4/9/2012 4:35:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

interesting..so what does the brugmansia add do you think?
Long live the unwoke.

Vodsel
#18 Posted : 4/9/2012 4:44:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Filmmaking and Storytelling, Video and Audio Technology, Teaching, Gardening, Languages (Proficient Spanish, Catalan and English, and some french, italian and russian), Seafood cuisine

jamie wrote:
interesting..so what does the brugmansia add do you think?

The way Brugmansia is used in conjunction with caapi and cachruna/chaliponga by some ayahuasqueros suggests it intensifies the visions, the hallucination component.

What I wonder about this is the onset time. Brugmansia leaves kick in very slowly when smoked, they can take 20-30 minutes to bring clear effects.

Mew, do you notice an immediate effect alteration when using Brugmansia?

joedirt
#19 Posted : 4/9/2012 10:47:32 PM

Not I

mew wrote:
anyone have experience with ratios of blends, please chime in

mew you might find this thread of interest.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=19331

Peace

mew
#20 Posted : 4/12/2012 11:26:01 PM

huachumancer

200 mg was smoked of the same 1:1:1 blend

farthest that user has ever gone, purged immediately, 30 minutes hyperspace, user is uncertain of future use but thankful to have participated, user is familiar with cacti and smokable spice (acid+2c's aswell)

more reports when the time comes

next study will be aimed at 100 mg of the changa

i dont find the brugmansia has any effect on the experience at these levels (165 mg +) as the experience is so overwhelmingly maoi and spice there is little to be said for the subtlety of this carefully dried and prized brugmansia flower and leaf

it would make sense that if the blend was more plant matter there might be some noticeable dissonance from plain spice and maoi, but none of the test subjects have experience with the constant to compare with.

personally i find datura/brugmansia when smoked has effects within seconds peaking 5 minutes and lasting another 10 minutes (plain leaf / flower)

i might remind a reader that this blend is 1 part flower/leaf, 1 part spice acetate, 1 part fb harmala