We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV34567NEXT»
Movie bin Options

zubidlo
#81 Posted : 10/15/2011 10:24:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DoingKermit wrote:
"Drive" is the best movie i've seen in ages. Ryan Gosling has such a gentle character, but is really brutal at the same time. Loved it.

Hell Yeah!
The movie won the best director award in Cannes Film Festival. I didn't see better movie this year yet. I love noir movies big time. It was hypnotic. I just want to wear scorpion jacket and drive the car in the night with Drive soundtrack onVery happy
'Life is an illusion designed to keep your mind occupied while you are digested by God.'

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

nexalizer
#82 Posted : 2/19/2012 1:21:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

- The Fountain (2006)
- Sunshine (2007)
- Inception (2012)
- The Doors (1991)
- Tropa de Elite (2007) (Portuguese/Brazilian)
- Inglorious basterds (2009) Laughing Laughing
- Baraka (1992)

- The Union - The Business Behind Getting High (2007) (ok, more like a documentary, but still)
This is the time to really find out who you are and enjoy every moment you have. Take advantage of it.

easyrider
#83 Posted : 2/28/2012 3:16:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Detachment

Quote:
A substitute teacher who drifts from classroom to classroom finds a connection to the students and teachers during his latest assignment.
"'Most men will not swฮนm before they are able to.' Is not that witty? Naturally, they won't swฮนm! They are born for the solid earth, not for the water. And naturally they won't think. They are made for life, not for thought. Yes, and he who thinks, what's more, he who makes thought his business, he may go far in it, but he has bartered the solid earth for the water all the same, and one day he will drown."

โ€” Hermann Hesse

lessless
#84 Posted : 2/28/2012 9:33:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

easyrider, thank you for recall!

Two pairs of parents hold a cordial meeting after their sons are involved in a fight, though as their time together progresses, increasingly childish behavior throws the evening into chaos.

lessless
#85 Posted : 3/2/2012 12:41:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Okay, guys, that is recent films that I saw, and which strongly recommend (in order of favoritism as about art, love and work)

Anonymous

Quote:
The theory that it was in fact Edward De Vere, Earl of Oxford, who penned Shakespeare's plays. Set against the backdrop of the succession of Queen Elizabeth I and the Essex rebellion against her.

It will make you feel your soul Pleased

Barney's Version

Quote:
The picaresque and touching story of the politically incorrect, fully lived life of the impulsive, irascible and fearlessly blunt Barney Panofsky.

About love & stuff, reconsidering of life values is possible Pleased

J. Edgar

Quote:
"As the face of law enforcement in America for almost 50 years, J. Edgar Hoover was feared and admired, reviled and revered. But behind closed doors, he held secrets that would have destroyed his image, his career and his life. "

Do not get in the trap of the ideas, follow your own life, is what this film possibly aboutSmile

Macre
#86 Posted : 3/19/2012 5:22:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree with all the people who appreciate Drive. That is one hell of an atmospheric movie. Here's a litte list of some movies I love:

Blue Valentine
The Descedants
127 Hours
Terminator 2
Training Day
Switchblade Romance
Amelie
Somersault

There's loads more, but that's just a taster.

Peace

Macre
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever.

hixidom
#87 Posted : 4/1/2012 6:58:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Most of the movies I had in mind have already been mentioned...except for these (as far as I know):

Hanna
Repo Men
Being John Malkovich
Fearless
Source Code
Every day I am thankful that I was introduced to psychedelic drugs.

Electric Kool-Aid
#88 Posted : 4/7/2012 8:36:45 PM

Explorer, Creative and Curious

Don't know if it was mentioned yet.

Easy Rider
(a classic)
Done: THC - LSD - MESC - MDMA - Shrooms - DMT / Want:Hyperspace travel - World Peace
Respect, intention, meditation, inhalation, observation, analyzation, respect.

DoctorMantus
#89 Posted : 4/7/2012 9:28:55 PM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

Existenz Pretty trippy movie. A must see!!

"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
โ€” Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

DudeMeetTyler
#90 Posted : 4/7/2012 9:35:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Existenz is definitely a trip!

Check out Event Horizon, also a must see trippy movie!
"If people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be a sorry state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny"

"My orders were to test the drug...It works" Bass Association by Far Too Loud

Profile Picture by David Aronson, http://www.alchemicalwedding.com/index.html

drob
#91 Posted : 4/19/2012 11:39:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Harakiri - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mocBv_WJJMI

One of my all time favourite films

Dante
#92 Posted : 4/20/2012 1:02:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

All of the Contes moraux (Six Moral Tales) by Éric Rohmer.

Listen to a man of experience: thou wilt learn more in the woods than in books. Trees and stones will teach thee more than thou canst acquire from the mouth of a master. St. Bernard

Dethrone
#93 Posted : 4/21/2012 4:40:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Here's two of my favorites

Mesrine: Part 1 - Killer Instinct
It is two parts and french with english subtitles.Also a true story about a bank robber.
Was good enough to make me forget I was watching a movie with subtitles.

The Prestige: Christian Bale and Hugh Jackman as magicians also starring David Bowie as
Nikola Tesla.

Both very good and worth watching.Thumbs up

carlinesque
#94 Posted : 8/5/2012 7:49:09 AM

Grazin' in the grass is a gas, baby can ya dig it?!

"In 2003 he and his girlfriend were tragically killed by an unfamiliar bear that attacked their campsite."

L M F A O ! ! ! ! ! !

That's what happens when you play with wild animals. Don't play with wild animals.

I'm sure the documentary's a good one though....

..... <3 Carlinesque.

Pup Tentacle
#95 Posted : 8/5/2012 3:34:50 PM

lettuce

Herzog makes some good stuff. Just caught this recently as the recommendation of a friend...

Cave of Forgotten Dreams Trailer
Pup Tentacle

You are precisely as big as what you love and precisely as small as what you allow to annoy you.
Robert Anton Wilson
Mushroom Greenhouse How-To
I'm no pro but I know a a few things - always willing to help with Psilocybe cubensis cultivation questions.

scudge
#96 Posted : 8/5/2012 7:43:15 PM

ab intra

What the #$*! Do We Know!?
http://en.wikipedia.org/...hat_the_Bleep_Do_We_Know!%3F

Fun ideas
Its in your head

Wax
#97 Posted : 8/15/2012 9:51:23 PM

LUVR

The Immaculate Conception of Little Dizzle.

Basically an indie film protesting the use of weird chemicals in food. About some janitors eating cookies laced with some new chemicals that cause them to hallucinate and give birth to fish like creatures. Well done trip scenes for an indie film Smile
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

Kronas
#98 Posted : 8/29/2012 5:37:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

http://www.youtube.com/w...BcaY&feature=related - Fantastic Planet - 1973
Thanks and Praises, Love and Gratitude, Peace and Unity, Hemp Seed & Honey

pau
#99 Posted : 9/4/2012 4:55:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Anybody read this book, David Mitchell's The Cloud Atlas? Next month, to be a film by the Wachowskis, star-studded cast including Tom Hanks:

An exploration of how the actions of individual lives impact one another in the past, present and future, as one soul is shaped from a killer into a hero, and an act of kindness ripples across centuries to inspire a revolution (-IMDB)

link to trailer
trailer, Cloud Atlas
WHOA!

hixidom
#100 Posted : 9/4/2012 5:54:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Based on that description, it sounds similar to The Fountain. I saw a trailer for it but it was too convoluted for me to really understand what was going on. I'm sure the main idea was just too deep to cram into a trailer.
Every day I am thankful that I was introduced to psychedelic drugs.

«PREV34567NEXT»