We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Cant wait for first journey Options

Ready2Benlightened
#1 Posted : 3/30/2012 9:06:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone! My name is Ben, im 27 years old, born and raised in Florida. Psychedelics has been my drug of choice since freshmen year of high school. I used to go shrooming with my friends and sometimes by myself every day before school as soon as humidity was high enough for optimal growth in the fields. I'll never forget that first trip.
I remember feeling like I left earth and looked down on the planet thinking how small we really are and how much more is out in the universe to be discovered, that we really cant be the only intelligent beings. It made me think alot about myself and how I was living life and how i wanted to better myself and be more in touch spiritually.
I probably dropped acid for the first time when i was 18. Thats when i realized i could leave my body and travel to any place i wanted to be if i just opened my mind. After every trip Id bring back knowledge and feeling of knowing something know one else did, like i gained some insight into the meaning of life.
Now i think im ready to expand my horizons and try DMT. I believe it will finally take me to the place i've always tried to reach but just couldnt grasp. Im glad to be a new member of this forum and cant wait to make some new friends!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

rainbow-dragon
#2 Posted : 3/30/2012 11:27:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Welcome Ready2Benlightened! I think you will find DMT will do exactly that! Wink

Ready2Benlightened
#3 Posted : 3/30/2012 3:18:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I sure hope so...my wife has a bachelors in molecular biology and ive got her interested in the chemistry of all this so im hoping to produce some quality dmt once all the material is obtained

kyrolima
#4 Posted : 3/30/2012 3:22:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

man, i'm so glad there are others who didnt have the experience of DMT yet.

WElcome to the nexus

the place to share and discuss about drugs which give you hallucinations.

elusive illusion