We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Our Journey Options

Lichen
#1 Posted : 3/25/2012 4:01:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A brief run down: My girlfriend an I left Australia on a world trip about 1.5 years ago, we spent a month in Thailand and then flew to London and lived their for six months "saving money" (no such thing in London on minimum wage).

When summer arrived, I went to Italy and lived there for 2 months and then traveled through Spain having joyous times and had a few brief stints in Germany and Czech Republic.

Summer was over, and my girlfriend's visa wouldn't allow more than 90 days in the Schengen Region, so we headed back to the UK and have been living in Scotland ever since.

Well, we've been saving up (working, sleeping, working) and are ready to head off in about 8 weeks time.

First stop Morocco - going to go to Fes and Marakesh

Spain - see some friends in Jerez for a few days.

We may stay in spain for a few days more or head on up to southern France.

Spend some time with friends in Paris before heading to Geneva for a few nights.

Fly to Egypt and maybe spend some time in Sharm El Sheik (Scuba diving maybe!)

Visit and spend time in Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Abu Simbel marveling the wonders of the ancient world.

Fly to Greece and spend 9 days in and around Athens.

Head to Vienna and then Budapest.

Budapest and Prague

Back to Switzerland, visit Zurich this time.

Then head up into Germany, see some of the south before heading up to Berlin.

After this, it's going to be something like:

Nederlands, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Russia, Thailand and back to Australia.

I'm welcome to any ideas, tips, suggestions, places of interest for all of these counties whether you have just visited them once before or if you are in fact living there.

I would love to meet any other Nexians along the way, so send me a message Smile
I am a piece of knowledge-retaining computer code imitating an imaginary organic being.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.