We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
SWIM got their H.B. Rosewood seeds today... Options

VisualDistortion
#1 Posted : 1/23/2009 12:09:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

And SWIM is extremely excited. SWIM has only experimented with psylocibin, salvia, and 2c-b; so this will be a great journey for SWIM. But SWIM has to say, SWIM expected these things to be ALOT bigger. Onthe website SWIM saw(Don't know policy about mentioning vendors, SWIM thought 10 was gonna be a small meal.
You lock the door, and throw away the key

There's someone in my head but it's not me

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 1/23/2009 12:55:36 AM

Teotzlcoatl

No they are pretty small... like the size of a pencil eraser.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

VisualDistortion
#3 Posted : 1/23/2009 1:23:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, SWIM realizes that now, SWIM was just stating how much it surprised me. Hey, SWIM is shaving the hair off of em right now. They're all the same light brown color, except one is a deep dark brown. Do you think that matters at all. I don't think it will, but I'm alway willing to listen to the voice of experience.

'Coatl
#4 Posted : 1/23/2009 1:40:00 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Naw, they're fine.

Try crushing 7 and eating them on an empty stomach, then work your way up.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

VisualDistortion
#5 Posted : 1/23/2009 1:47:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM is going to take a yohimbe tablet with the H.B. rosewood because it is a vasodilator and he was told that the two go very nicely with eachother. Also, can anyone confirm or deny the white wine extraction. I know most people will soak their seeds in water and then drink it down, but i was tod that if you soak em in white wine over night it will take away alot of the nauseating effects.

'Coatl
#6 Posted : 1/23/2009 2:48:41 AM

Teotzlcoatl

The whole idea of doing a water extract is to remove the nausea... wine would be much like nausea but probably would be a better solvent as it has a little bit of alcohol in it. Try adding some peppermint oil and smoking some ganjha with it.

VisualDistortion
#7 Posted : 1/23/2009 3:09:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I know what smoking the ganjha would do to get rid of nausea, but i don't smoke. I think a wine extract would be good because alcohol is also a vasodilator. When SWIM does the extract, after SWIM let his brew sit all night, should his filter it through a coffee filter to get all the seed material out or does it matter if swim drinks a little bit of seed down with it. SWIM just wants to be able to focus on the experience, not doubled over the porcelain god. Plus this is SWIM's first experience with anything besides Mushies, salvia, or 2c-b so he wants to make sure he does things safe and right.

'Coatl
#8 Posted : 1/23/2009 5:27:54 AM

Teotzlcoatl

I used to eat 17 seeds whole... I would just chew them up.

You'll be fine.