We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Impartial Marijuana Infomation Options

3rdI
#1 Posted : 3/20/2012 1:52:04 PM

veni, vidi, spici

Hello,

My friend has recently been busted by his Dad smoking weed in his house, his dad was round and smelt it and has accused him of smoking and growing it in the loft and is generally not very happy. (my friend is 28, mentally stable and a constructive member of society who lives in his own house).

Now the problem is his Dad is very set in his ways and see's smoking weed as a very bad thing and that it is gonna turn my mate into a heroin addict.

Now i know he is 28 and this all seems a little silly but this could create an unnecessary and unwanted rift in there relationship.
He is having a "talk" with his dad later tonight and he needs some impartial infomation he can show his dad that will portray the real situation with weed and not the mass media anti weed hype that his dad seems to have used to form his opinions.

if anyone can help me with a website i could pass on i and he would be very greatfull.

cheers
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

۩
#2 Posted : 3/20/2012 1:56:09 PM

Look into phoenix tears. They are doing good work with treating cancer with oral hash oil concentrations administered daily for a couple months, for example. This could be one reference to show medicinal potential. Some have claimed skin cancer remission with transdermal application as well.

3rdI
#3 Posted : 3/20/2012 1:57:15 PM

veni, vidi, spici

Cheers ۩, i will point him in that direction.
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

fool of the year

Vodsel
#4 Posted : 3/20/2012 3:06:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Filmmaking and Storytelling, Video and Audio Technology, Teaching, Gardening, Languages (Proficient Spanish, Catalan and English, and some french, italian and russian), Seafood cuisine

Among accessible cannabis information resources, I specially like the "Clearing the Smoke" documentary from Montana PBS, aired last year.

If I was to have a constructive meeting with my dad, I would consider watching it together and then discuss.

It can be watched online in the PBS site here, or in youtube.

3rdI
#5 Posted : 3/20/2012 3:21:59 PM

veni, vidi, spici

cheers Vodsel, i have forwarded him the link.
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

fool of the year