We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Long time reader, first time posting. Options

Cercle
#1 Posted : 3/19/2012 2:41:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone,

I'm hanging around this forum since 1 year or so , i found it really interessting because of the respect you give to the psychedelich inner research.
I've first try DMT about 6 month ago , and it was for me a real changing life habit matter.
I've stop doing shit with psychedelik since this first time, it was a break on throug the hyperspace really , humbeling and a bit scarry i must admit.
Since this time i wanted to try a extraction myself.
I'm now signin in because i have difficulties to make this rigth.
I'm currently trying to perform the Lazy man's tek, but it's not working, that's why i beggin to post here , i hope some fellow can help me make this rigth.
I don't know if i can post my question on this section , so i'm gonna wait until i get promoted ( anyway alkaloid will hopefully not disapears of the lye ^^).
Exuse my by advance if i misswrite sometimes, english is not my mother language.
See you soon on the board.
Sincerly,

Cercle

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Ice House
#2 Posted : 3/19/2012 2:56:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Cerde
Welcome to the Nexus. Thank you for writing an introduction after all this time. I also lurked for about a yera before joining. Its OK to post your extraction questions in the Welcome area under the General Extractions Help forum.

Good luck! I look forward to reading your posts.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

DeMolecularTraveler
#3 Posted : 3/19/2012 2:59:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome! I've been reading on here for a while as well, and have only recently signed in.
I don't really feel comfortable giving advice yet, as I'm still learning ( aren't we all).
However, I know you will find the answers you need here. Someone much wiser than myself will guide you in the right direction, I'm sure of that.
I would suggest in the meantime, using the FAQ and search feature, as they have helped me find ALMOST all the information I have wanted so far.
Good luck and welcome!Smile