We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Critical mass!!! Options

a1pha
#21 Posted : 3/12/2012 5:29:49 PM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

tobecomeone00 wrote:
I don' mean to sound like an ass, but I am frustrated that I cannot find anything more than vague descriptions of the combo. Oh yeah, yay for my 400th post! =D

tobecomeone00 wrote:
*Yawn*.............seriously, guys? Seriously??? Stop whining dude, you want more rigid edges? Make 'em yourself, don't whine about "all the other immature nexians"....who do you think you are, really? Your extremely long post was a lesson in grammar at the most. =)

400 posts and you still do not seem to understand the Attitude of this place nor have you contributed much beyond demanding answers to questions already answered in these forums. I'm curious what this place is to you. Somewhere to just get the recipe and attack members?

What gives, tobecomeone00?
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

tobecomeone00
#22 Posted : 3/12/2012 7:27:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just God eating God in order to experience God unleashed. That is my purpose in taking the 'fungus'. And don't feel the need to re-quote me, its not like re-posting what I wrote is going to make me re-think what I said. No worries man, maybe we just have different approaches, which is awesome in itself. Gives the world variety, ya know?
"The search for Truth is the Greatest, if not, most Sensible form of Rebellion."

tobecomeone00
#23 Posted : 3/12/2012 7:32:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Alpha, don't get so bent out of shape. I don't come here to act like an elitist. I'm not here to stroke anyone's ego. I am here to occasionally read posts and maybe ask a question or two. I'm sorry if you don't like my attitude, but I'm not the type to worship a website. I appreciate what it has done for the all the newbies doing dmt and other entheogens, but if I can't express myself as an individual, and along with that, be pressured by other members to conform to a square box of 'information', then this site is obviously not doing what it was created to do. Maybe you can take 5 minutes of your day and wonder, "why does this guy come here"....or you can save your energy and time, and cease judging people by a couple of posts. It's up to you, bud.
"The search for Truth is the Greatest, if not, most Sensible form of Rebellion."

damon
#24 Posted : 3/13/2012 1:49:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

3g of rue and 3g of dry shrooms should be about like a 5-6 g dose. It's different for everyone. Try it and let us know how it goes. It isn't always as fun and giggly, so be careful with the shroom dosage.

beandip
#25 Posted : 3/18/2012 2:04:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There is another thread out there on the net I believe title gummyhuasca experiment that contains a healthy amount of reports but the usage of blackcurrant as an maoi. I personally didn't enjoy it but it could have attributed to consuming too much of the juice.

Have you tried the more traditional method of fasting prior? Sounds mundane but I am surprised to find out how many people do not do this. If you want to get traditional you can fast prior and only consume honey/chocolate during the duration. I know chocolate would potentiate the fungus but I am not sure of the purpose of the honey? I would imagine you could run into the same problem that I did (headaches with blackcurrant) if you over consumed chocolate during the process.
MIND YOU THIS IS AN ENTIRE WORK OF FICTION FOR A FANTASTIC NOVEL I AM WORKING ON - THESE ARE MERELY STORIES TO ENTERTAIN AND ARE OF NO RESEMBLANCE TO ANY LIVING OR HISTORICAL PERSONS

obliguhl
#26 Posted : 3/18/2012 9:13:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A couple of days ago i ate around 5g in lemon tek. This should have been as strong as 7g eaten raw. Still, the effects were as strong as 0.3g of my strongest batch of mushrooms.
There is a HUGE variation of alkaloid concentration in different mushroom batches!

rOm
#27 Posted : 3/18/2012 10:16:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tobecomeonewith00, did you ever drunk banisteriopsis caapi ?
Also maybe you stop having the effect you have because you sort of want to push button to replay what you use to like with mushroom experience.
if you have such a close relation to your fungus, ask them.
It might be time for a break, sobering up for six months or more. it can help a great deal restructuring your neural pathways Pleased
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

PREV12