We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Strange Sphere w/tether to the Sun Options

Saidin
#1 Posted : 3/13/2012 3:35:16 PM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

Found a video of this a couple days ago, and recently this updated one. Quite remarkable video from SOHO. What could this possibly be? I have my own ideas, but looking for any input from the more scientifically minded...

http://www.youtube.com/w...bedded&v=1D62iIrdArQ
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Vodsel
#2 Posted : 3/13/2012 4:09:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Filmmaking and Storytelling, Video and Audio Technology, Teaching, Gardening, Languages (Proficient Spanish, Catalan and English, and some french, italian and russian), Seafood cuisine

Probably a cold gas cloud. It's called a filament cavity.

Saidin
#3 Posted : 3/13/2012 4:39:48 PM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

That is a plausible explanation. Thank you.
And it is this...

So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

۩
#4 Posted : 3/13/2012 5:42:38 PM

I was once tethered to the sun by my legs which became highways with words/symbols flying back and forth between just me and the sun, burning, on salvia, 10 years ago...

Vodsel
#5 Posted : 3/13/2012 5:49:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Filmmaking and Storytelling, Video and Audio Technology, Teaching, Gardening, Languages (Proficient Spanish, Catalan and English, and some french, italian and russian), Seafood cuisine

۩ wrote:
I was once tethered to the sun by my legs which became highways with words/symbols flying back and forth between just me and the sun, burning, on salvia, 10 years ago...

House, you so should have grandsons. Not even Omaha beach veterans can compete with that Smile

Dante
#6 Posted : 3/14/2012 1:09:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Did you see the massive triangle?Shocked Surprised
Listen to a man of experience: thou wilt learn more in the woods than in books. Trees and stones will teach thee more than thou canst acquire from the mouth of a master. St. Bernard

Tek
#7 Posted : 3/14/2012 1:35:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just did now, thanks for sharing that link Smile

Very peculiar. I'm not sold on it being a perfect triangle but it sure is a huge coronal hole to be certain...
All posts are from the fictional perspective of The Legendary Tek: the formless, hyperspace exploring apprentice to the mushroom god Teo. Tek, the lord of Eureeka's Castle, is the chosen one who has surfed the rainbow wave and who resides underneath the matter dome. All posts are fictitious in nature and are meant for entertainment purposes only.

JohnHuman
#8 Posted : 3/14/2012 5:32:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I watch the video and i have to admit it looks like CGI image of the sun. It could be real footage of the sun but it seems to computer generated for my liking. Cool video though.

Saidin
#9 Posted : 3/15/2012 12:40:01 AM

Sun Dragon

psychedelicbuddha wrote:
I watch the video and i have to admit it looks like CGI image of the sun. It could be real footage of the sun but it seems to computer generated for my liking. Cool video though.

It is real video, it's from SOHO. http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/
And it is this...

So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

JohnHuman
#10 Posted : 3/15/2012 5:50:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Saidin wrote:
psychedelicbuddha wrote:

It is real video, it's from SOHO. http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/

wow then i am sorry. I am a huge skeptic of anything i find on the internet truth be told. I think the images are cool as heck.

Dante
#11 Posted : 3/16/2012 2:49:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tek wrote:
I just did now, thanks for sharing that link Smile

Very peculiar. I'm not sold on it being a perfect triangle but it sure is a huge coronal hole to be certain...

I agree, it's definitely not a perfect triangle Smile Nonetheless it has a disturbing quality.
Listen to a man of experience: thou wilt learn more in the woods than in books. Trees and stones will teach thee more than thou canst acquire from the mouth of a master. St. Bernard

mew
#12 Posted : 3/17/2012 6:28:22 AM

huachumancer

we should name it "Epena" as it; virola snuff, is known indigenously as "semen of the sun"

im going to have a permanent chuckle about this one