We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hey Y'all Options

StalChild
#1 Posted : 3/16/2012 11:40:38 AM

Misdirected Energy

Hi everyone,

been reading the forums for a little while now, mostly for info on preferred and more effective methods of using Dmt,
i am still quite new to the experience, and have yet to have a true "break through" as of yet, well as far as i can tell, but from what i've gathered from other peoples experiences and reviews its one of these things where you will know when it happens.

i've experimented with various other psychedelics most prominently lsd, and have had some truly awe inspiring experiences, but when i got offered the chance to try dmt i was extremely hesitant, as i felt it was about time for some serious downtime, for the sake of my mind at least, this was decided after a particularly bad experience on 2c-e (i'm going to save that story for a future post as i would like to go more in depth into the matter)

Eventually after a few months mental recovery and intense research on the subject i was ready to take the plunge,
did so and was shocked and amazed, by everything, the fast onset, the intensity of the visuals, how very different the visuals were to that of lsd but most of all more than the trip itself i was blown away by how i felt when i came out of it, i was in great spirits, not enlightened or anything, i hadn't achieved inner piece, but for the next few days i was cheerful and chipper.

I have tried it another 2 times since then, but as i said no breakthrough just yet, (couldn't make it to the third hit + my technique with the vapor genie is still off)

my interest in Dmt has only grown and i long soon to return to the space between spaces

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Macre
#2 Posted : 3/16/2012 1:48:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus StalChild. You're on the journey my friend. I'll look forward to hearing more from you.

Peace

Macre
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever.

StalChild
#3 Posted : 3/16/2012 3:32:41 PM

Misdirected Energy

Cheers for the Welcome Macre

Ice House
#4 Posted : 3/16/2012 4:09:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

StalChild wrote:
when i came out of it, i was in great spirits, not enlightened or anything, i hadn't achieved inner piece, but for the next few days i was cheerful and chipper.

lol I wouldnt ever expect to become enlightened or find inner peace as a direct result of using DMT.

I'm not saying that it doesnt have positive beneficial effects on the user. It can and in allot of users it does. Expecting enlightenment and or inner ppeace from just 3 sub breakthrough experiences is unrealistic. If you feel that you are on the right path stick with it and stay on these boards. Do your reasearch.

StalChild wrote:
I have tried it another 2 times since then, but as i said no breakthrough just yet, (couldn't make it to the third hit + my technique with the vapor genie is still off)

It shouldnt ever take three hits to break through. The Vapor Genie is a great tool, but, allow me to offer a suggestion. Drop the Gennie and get a bong.Your just getting started with this. Do some reasearch here and attempt to refine your technique. I own a GVG I do use it, often. IMO when you are just getting started out a good bong works best.

Good Luck and Welcome
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

StalChild
#5 Posted : 3/16/2012 4:26:12 PM

Misdirected Energy

i had thought of using a bong, but i just dont have the lungs for it anymore lol,
i think i could have gotten the same results more successfully if my technique were a bit better with the VG
(lol i wasn't expecting enlightenment, it was just to stress how good i felt when i came out of it,,, just in general good spiritsSmile )

your right about me still learning though, i feel like i have barely scratched the surface of the subject,

i look forward to learning more