We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Speaking alien language Options

Mz.Gypzy
#1 Posted : 3/14/2012 2:54:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone!

I am still new to the Spice, having experienced my first breakthrough only a little over a month ago.

First, I have noticed that ever since I started partaking in this molecule that the colors and shapes I see on the back of my eyelids while sober (Phosphenes) have become much more intense. Especially during meditation and while trying to go to sleep. They actually can become very vibrant and exceptional if I focus on them. I have definitely noticed the difference from before I started using, and now.

Has anyone noticed this to be similar with them as well?

I have also started to have more vivid and lucid dreams. I have been trying to train myself for years to improve my lucid dreaming techniques.
Last night I had a very vivid dream in which I became lucid, it did not last long because I had to wake my self up to pee. All that distilled water I drank before bed! Shocked
This night I tranced myself to sleep while focusing on these Phosphenes. Wondering if that had anything to do with it?

OK.. to the point.
Later that same night I was woken up by my husband and he was in shock. He told me that I had woken him up because I was talking in my sleep. I have never talked in my sleep as far as I or anyone who has slept with me knows.

He said this was like nothing he had ever heard before. He said it sounded like I was talking in an "Alien language". And it was very clear, I was not mumbling or slurring my speech. He told me it sounded like I was having a complete conversation with someone.
It took him a few minutes to actually get me to wake up. He said it seemed like I trying to finish the conversation. It really kind of freaked him out. I asked him to mimic the way that I sounded and it was very alien indeed.

When I woke up, I felt like I was wide awake, there was none of that tired groggy feeling like when you usually wake up. When he was telling me all this I felt like I remembered having this conversation with someone/thing. But I don't remember what I was dreaming about at all. I really tried to recall but with no success.

I am wondering if this is just a coincidence or if the spice has played some part in this.
The whole reworking of neural pathways and all that.

What do you guys think?

I have read/heard a lot about DMT possibly activating the language centers of the brain, and other people having experiences with "speaking in tongues" while using DMT.
I also remember Terence Mckenna talking about making connections between spoken language and DMT. How you could possibly "sing/talk" things into physical/hyperspacial existence with these "Alien Languages".

I'm curious if anyone has had any similar experiences?

Speaking strange "Alien" type languages either while on DMT or while asleep?

Do you think its a complete coincidence or maybe the spice has something to do with it?

It was very strange and I think that it was probably more than just a coincidence.
Any input or ideas welcome. Thanks for reading!

who's minding the store?- Ram Dass
Mz.Gypzy is a fictional character. I have a very active imagination. I like to make things up, to entertain myself and others on the internet. I do not use, or condone the use of illegal substances. Everything I write here on the Nexus is for pure entrainment purposes only.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

staresatwalls
#2 Posted : 3/14/2012 6:46:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i've never quite had just that happen to me but once when i woke up one morning halfway between asleep and awake maybe leaning toward asleep i had control over an alien voice that i could hear but not over what was being said just the intensity and speed. i liken it to having my foot on the accelerator of this alien speech. i would meditate on putting energy into the alien rambling (revving the voice like a car) up and down and the speed of random alien words would increase and decrease accordingly. i had a lot of fun with it until i woke up.
โ€Ž"Trust in your own wetware; your psyche and your body will be reunited." -Gracie and Zarkov

in plants we trust

DoctorMantus
#3 Posted : 3/14/2012 7:02:58 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

Its is possible that spice could correlate to this.

Honestly i don't think i have heard of such a thing happening. Although it is very interesting, thank you for sharing.

Maybe in your dream, you had just smoked some spice.
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
โ€” Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

mew
#4 Posted : 3/14/2012 8:16:49 AM

huachumancer

i found this post from the name but am not sure if this is relevant

during deep spice/salvia experiences ive witnessed the partaker jolt upright and start speaking autonomously in some sumerian like language with eyes that have no focus on the phsycial world around them. it is down right startling when it happens and quite shoking to have someone seriously speaking in tongues. i have never heard anything like it and its happened with high salvia doses and fb maoi/spice combo, different subjects, different drugs, a startlingly simmiliar response. i really cant do it justice but its very much like the voice recording in the movie "the fourth kind" when i saw that movie it reminded me of that experience and it touched something very unsure deep within me.

idk if this helps but this is my experience watching other speak alien language

Electric Kool-Aid
#5 Posted : 3/14/2012 9:47:33 AM

Explorer, Creative and Curious

Some one said they heard a friend speak Hebrew on salvia. The friend doesnt know hebrew
Done: THC - LSD - MESC - MDMA - Shrooms - DMT / Want:Hyperspace travel - World Peace
Respect, intention, meditation, inhalation, observation, analyzation, respect.

Smerrel
#6 Posted : 3/14/2012 9:49:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks for sharing. When i was younger my little sister always spoke gibberish in her sleep. Sounded a lot like speaking in tongues and i think that's what it was. No idea why though.. But my little sister was very emotional about everything and sometimes she dream t stuff and fully believed it next morning. It took a while to explain for her that we had no new puppies..

No idea why this triggered in you all of a sudden. But I'm sure this "skill" can be developed just like any other.

About the phosphenes phenomena i agree it's stronger after i began using psychedelics. I'm not sure if it is actually stronger or that i just see it better and also know how to find it, what to look for etc.

Walter D. Roy
#7 Posted : 3/14/2012 12:10:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This might not be relevant, but sometimes my Asian friend when he smokes weed he will begin to speak Japanese sounding sounds. Now my friend is pretty crazy, not mentally unstable, but definitely kinda out there. He get REALLY high on weed. But one time I asked him about it and he had no idea. The thing is he seemed to be making fun of us every time, answering question and laughing at us and so on. Its only happened a couple of times though.
The Unknown = A Place to Learn

Mz.Gypzy
#8 Posted : 3/14/2012 4:21:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thinking about it now, instead of going back to sleep I should have blasted off right then. I might have been able to meet and continue the conversation with whatever, if anything I was speaking with. Could have been interesting!

I have no idea if I have ever done anything like this while actually using spice, because so far I have always been alone without a sitter. Now I am curious if maybe I have been doing this while I journey.

I am going to meditate on this and even journey with the intention of learning more about this. It seems that there is some kind of connection with Spice and speaking an ancient/alien/unknown language. I am very curious about all this.

Thanks everyone for the stories, ideas and input.

Safe travels

who's minding the store?- Ram Dass
Mz.Gypzy is a fictional character. I have a very active imagination. I like to make things up, to entertain myself and others on the internet. I do not use, or condone the use of illegal substances. Everything I write here on the Nexus is for pure entrainment purposes only.

tele
#9 Posted : 3/14/2012 4:43:59 PM
Explorer

For some reason I find it rather easy to speak kind of like in ewokese(ewok language) after smoking DMT... Don't ask me Wink ... I just feel DMT might stimulate the language center of our brains or something. Certainly DMT has "alien connection" in it, so if it makes you talk in languages in your sleep I would consider it "almost normal"Smile

ckld
#10 Posted : 3/14/2012 6:52:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tonight I found out (on Nexus and made sure on Wikipedia (see Artist's depiction))that I have phosphene even if I haven't heard the word before and I think I know the reason. I see this "phenomenon" once every 5-6 months for half to one hour and on only on one eye. I've got this for over 20 years. I didn't go to the doctor because it is a rare and I don't like doctors, drugs n hospitals. I got this 80% because of rubbing my closed eyes a lot (it's something I do a lot because it calms me a lot) and there is a chance of 20% because of smoking lots of weed (some times). I haven't got DMT experience meaning I started smoking only less than a month ago and never yet brakethroughed. I hadnโ€™t had any of this phosphene thing the last month so I don't really believe it has any relation although there is a connection with phosphene and psychedelic drugs according to Wikipedia. Lucid dreaming is something I found out from my first night with DMT and it is something I really like about this molecule. I don't know about foreign languages yet but I prefer that my wife won't listen or not understand what I am talking about in my sleep Very happy
It's amazing just to find out, so true and so clear that there is no good or bad, only love and fear and that is all we are messing with during our whole human history and WOW that was my first hit. A moment of freedom out of the ape's sealed skin.

Guardian
#11 Posted : 3/14/2012 10:44:31 PM

alien ambassador

Speaking in shpongley tongues is not uncommon my friend. Smoke lonnnnnnnng and prosper Very happy
The more you try to know, the more mysterious life gets..

dswift
#12 Posted : 3/15/2012 7:03:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I think the idea of having an alien language have been supported and fueled by movies which prove to be very powerful in influencing people to believe and sway over. Though there have been proof in reality that such things exist, they have been classified and not really exposed and death with in real life. I guess it still is about how the people believe in it. Like me, personally.

Visty
#13 Posted : 3/15/2012 8:58:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DMT seems to be able to tap into parts of our brain where meaning is formed. If you talk gibberish it will sound as if it has meaning. That doesn''t mean it is no alien language of some sort. It could be, when the intent is to communicate. Cause no one here would possibly believe that in a DMT trip you actually need a spoken language to be able to communicate with some entity.

I think any gibberish will become a language that is suited for the occasion. To communicate is to share meaning. Labguage is a crude carrier and you could think of it as the drums a shaman uses during an Ayahuasca ceremony. It is entrancing, it provides a sort of couleur locale for intent and meaning. The meaning is not in the words but it just act as a carrier wave to convey meaning.

So there is an infinite number of languages with the only constriction of the structure of our mouths and vocal cords. So I would not call it an alien language in the same way we have language, as if on some planet in some dimension these entities all speak the words you utter during a trip or in your sleep. With some psychoactives you tap into these brain areas where meaning is formed, the point where we filter the raw perception of reality into an alignment we can understand and share as per the momentum of consensus, that allows us to share a predictable stable word that doesn't collapse like a wave on a beach.

An alien hypserspace entity might communicate by directly tapping into this centre in our brain to unlock raw speech ability in order to have us utter language as a carrier wave and by doing so is able to communicate telepathically somehow. But it could just be a language that lasts only one dream or trip and then is lost forever in between the infinite possible language.

Another way of talking about it is that you tap into Potential and fish up a language with all its grammatical structure present and then utilize it during the experience and then you lose it as you return to consensus language forms.

Heretic
#14 Posted : 3/16/2012 7:59:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Something similar happened to me one time, smoking spice on top of 2c-b when the elves literally pushed themselves through a tapestry on the wall and started dancing and my tongue started clicking against my teeth making really weird sounds, not like I could do on purpose. There was even a moment where my tongue rapidly clicked each of my teeth in succession forming a circle while high pitched noises were coming from my mouth. None of this felt like I was doing it myself, more like how one naturally responds to stimuli. This isn't the weirdest it has gotten lol!
When Injustice Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty

Global
#15 Posted : 3/16/2012 12:54:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I was just reading about cases with split personality disorder. In one case, one of the personalities spoke fluently in Arabic and Swiss, and the other only knew English.

As far as the DMT alien language goes, I don't think it's quite so clear cut. Sometimes perhaps you are channeling an alien language, but other times it comes across that there's something else going on. For example, often on DMT, if I "say" a word in my head like, "hello", then it will typically feedback in a loop of "hello - hello - helloh- ello- hell- ohel- lo-he..." Now this is a simplistic example, and this kind of effect is accessible for me at lower doses. Now let's assume a much bigger dose was taken. It can be perfectly likely that thoughts tend to fire at a faster rate and the feedback loop mechanism will be all the more potent. As a result, all of the racing thoughts are sent through the amplified feedback loop which comes out as incomprehensible alien lingo. Not saying this is always the case, but that it should be considered.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Heretic
#16 Posted : 4/5/2012 8:31:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Global wrote:
I was just reading about cases with split personality disorder. In one case, one of the personalities spoke fluently in Arabic and Swiss, and the other only knew English.

As far as the DMT alien language goes, I don't think it's quite so clear cut. Sometimes perhaps you are channeling an alien language, but other times it comes across that there's something else going on. For example, often on DMT, if I "say" a word in my head like, "hello", then it will typically feedback in a loop of "hello - hello - helloh- ello- hell- ohel- lo-he..." Now this is a simplistic example, and this kind of effect is accessible for me at lower doses. Now let's assume a much bigger dose was taken. It can be perfectly likely that thoughts tend to fire at a faster rate and the feedback loop mechanism will be all the more potent. As a result, all of the racing thoughts are sent through the amplified feedback loop which comes out as incomprehensible alien lingo. Not saying this is always the case, but that it should be considered.

I have given up trying to explain these things in physical terms, I have seen things that I do not feel comfortable revealing on this forum even. I want to scream it out at the top of my lungs but it is one of those things that you will only be able to accept once you have experienced it first hand.
When Injustice Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty

Light of eden
#17 Posted : 5/3/2019 10:46:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Although my situation is a bit diffrent, i have had the same experiance and im glad i found somone on the internet that went throough the same thing. Ive had 2 instances where i have spoken in an alien/extraterrestrial language. I want to be very clear that when i say alien labguage, i mean extra terrestrial/ something a human being should not be able to apeak. Im not talking about ancient human tongs or some form of giberish.

Disclaimer: none of this happened through dmt but instead through other substances such as peyote or simply no substance.

The first time i had this experiance, I was in a peyote circle with a tribal indian group and some guests. Once the peyote took effect i noticed I was no longer able to speak english. I switched from english to french and then from french to german. At one point I lost my ability to talk. Then when the shamen let us all converse with each other everyone was able to talk somewhat normally except for myself. What came out of my mouth were sounds that resemled something along the lines of et marring a robot. It was quite frightening and many people in the circle were either fascinated or scared. It was at that moment i realized it was an extra terrestrial language. Everything happened while i was awake and concious.

The secound occurance happened just last night. I was asleep and then at one moment i became half asleep or it could have been a dream but im pretty sure i was half asleep/semi concious. I remember having a conversation with something and the launguage being used was identical to the one I used in the peyote circle.

Honestly i cant make sense of anything I said. And im not able to call out or speak the language on command. all I have is a faint memory of what it sounded like:

My thoughts on the matter are that the language is not meant to be spoken by humans or spoken at all. It is a language meant to be transmitted telepathically. When our primative human brains come in contact with it and try to speak it, what we get is a bunch of intresting/ creepy sounds because the language is not meant to be spoken. Its almost like trying to have a human speak in binary language (computer language 1s &0s) thats all I could gather while meditating after.

Something is definetly happening and u are definetly not alone when it does happen. Hopefully the aliens have good intentions