We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Picture of one of my destinations Options

neps
#1 Posted : 3/13/2012 2:08:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi!

I'm pretty new here, this is my first post but I've been visiting for some time now. Since my first visit I have traveled quite a few times and had some breakthroughs.

I have met some entities but for most of the times it is this one guy/girl that seems to be there all the time like watching and controlling everything that happens, like some kind of a director, been wandering who that is...?

Since I'm not a big talker or writer I decided to make a photoshopped picture of one of the "realms" I've been to... though it is extremely hard for me to remember my experience (wish I could though). This picture is of a place I often go to... a yellow place filled with symbols. The symbols in the pictures are random because I can't for the life of me remember how the symbols being shown to me look like, witch I find kinda frustrating.

I'm interested to know if any of you have been to a similar place?

And one other thing, these entities seam to talk to me in some weird computer like language, kind of like when you are watching tv through the internet and the sound gets scrambled up... do you experience this to?

I'm hoping to get a change to try Ayahuasca soon to be able to stay longer on the other side and learn more from it.

Anyways here is the photo Smile

Thanks for this great forum,
Neps
neps attached the following image(s):
mnd2.jpg (566kb) downloaded 112 time(s).
This was me talking about a dream I had, wish it was true though.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Walter D. Roy
#2 Posted : 3/13/2012 2:31:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I would say that the guy/girl is a guardian of some sort. Like a guardian angel or sorts. I've never experienced this but I think I have read else where that people get these being who guide them.

Great picture though I really liked it.

Best of luck and welcome to the NexusSmile
The Unknown = A Place to Learn

semios
#3 Posted : 3/13/2012 2:44:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The art of Owusu-Ankomah may interest you. I saw a couple of these paintings in Joburg last year and they blew my mind. See the figure in there?
semios attached the following image(s):
owusu-ankomah_microcron-kusum-no-10.jpg (242kb) downloaded 101 time(s).

olympus mon
#4 Posted : 3/13/2012 8:12:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

thats a very good rendering and yes it looks very familiar to me and im sure many other,s. i too have had many symbols and glyph's shown to me in hyperspace and like you its frustrating when you cant remember them. especially because i feel there probably important.

have sketch pad next to you next time and as soon as your able to scribble them out while still in the in between world of ours and theirs draw them. its helped me as i find with every passing second recollection fades away.

for me the longer i worked with dmt the clearer the communication became. it didn't take long to learn how to listen, just relax into it and try not to try too hard if that makes sense. dmt will teach you and show you how little by little. working with dmt is not an event its a process. be patient with the process and your learning curve. all is good.

happy travels, OM'
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

tele
#5 Posted : 3/13/2012 8:20:37 PM
Explorer

The logos look familiar, altough "out there" they are way more complex of course

endlessness
#6 Posted : 3/13/2012 9:22:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Looks very familiar for sure, Thanks for sharing Smile Also the other pic posted by semios, def rings a bell !

Welcome to the Nexus!

So what dosage and plant material are you using for your ayahuasca? Alone or with other people?

ewok
#7 Posted : 3/13/2012 9:30:05 PM

semios wrote:
The art of Owusu-Ankomah may interest you. I saw a couple of these paintings in Joburg last year and they blew my mind. See the figure in there?

Reminds me of lower dose trips often get figures popping into site behind a moving wall of symbols.
Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
Red and yellow then came to be,
reaching out to me, lets me see.
There is so much more and it beckons me to look though to these,
infinite possibilities.
As below so above and beyond I imagine,
drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

neps
#8 Posted : 3/15/2012 11:10:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you all for your answers!

That Owusu-Ankomah looks familiar, specially how the figures blend in with the background.

It's a good idea to try to draw the symbols when you are between worlds, I have kept a paper and a pen next to me but never tried to draw anything before I'm totally out... and then it's usually to late. I will definitely take my time to learn to listen and get the messages Smile

I haven't decided what aya recipe I will use, in fact this is just a future plan, I don't think I'm ready to do it yet. My heart beats fast enough when going in for 5 min.. don't know if I'm ready to trip for 6 hours while puking and pooping my pants Razz

Have you guys/girls ever heard of Graham Hancock? He sure has some interesting things to say about psychadelics!
This was me talking about a dream I had, wish it was true though.

Rustt
#9 Posted : 3/16/2012 10:17:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

neps wrote:

Have you guys/girls ever heard of Graham Hancock? He sure has some interesting things to say about psychadelics!

I recently took note of Graham Hancock's 'Supernatural' as I was told it is a must read!

DoctorMantus
#10 Posted : 3/16/2012 10:44:32 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

neps wrote:

And one other thing, these entities seam to talk to me in some weird computer like language, kind of like when you are watching tv through the internet and the sound gets scrambled up... do you experience this to?

Neps

Of course many do, they are trying to communicate to you, and you should try communicating back.
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"