We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Intro essey Options

gage
#1 Posted : 3/12/2012 9:54:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello my name is gage i am curentaly a freshmen in collage for mechanics i speacle lize in aoto clision repaire. I am from north west Ohio. I was brought to the nexus because i had a really bad trip off of spice it is a synthetic cannabis.
I took one really big hit of of the bong than im just sitten there and next thing i know i blacked out and wen i came through i was on the flor my parents were around me i clealrely rember hearen them sayen are you okay, are you there, can you move and they were just repeting it. I would say yes but i couldnt move i saw this big black figuare above me and it wouldnt let me move. I would keep getting fealings such as the walls pushing in on me and wen i would focasee on that black figuare i would start shakeing really bad my mom said my heart would randomaly start beating really fast id imagen that it was wen i was focising on it.
I started to be able to move and that figuare started to fade away than i got up and walked around in this weird land it kinda reminded me of a virsion of hell but worrse i would walk around i herd people screaming and i would turn around and see a really big black beast with black wings and he held a big aex it seamed if i stoped he would do something so i didnt stop
We came to this big gate he opend it and i walked through it and the flor disapeired and i was surounded by black i came to a wight door i wehnt through it and i was in my living room again
My parents are around me looking into my eys and stuff i stood up and sat on the couch than i asked if they would get me water and they got some than i started pukeing than it was all better so than after words i whanted to start doing resurch on spice and in the kind i smoked (wicked clown)dmt was one of the main things in it thats what a budy told me anyways than i resurched dmt and it brought me to the nexus and i decided to sine up for it and now im here and im glad i found the nexus you all are really nice people and i love bing able to talk to you guys on chat

Sinsearley
Gage Farley

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Kash
#2 Posted : 3/13/2012 3:42:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Chemistry and Programming

Umm welcome. But intro essays are usually best posted in the "Indroduction Essay" section.
--------------------------------------------------*Kash's LSA Extraction* * Kash's Mescaline Extraction*------------------------------------------------------
All things I say are complete and utter ramblings of nonsense. Do not consider taking anything iterated from the depths of my subconsciousness rationally and/or seriously.

mindatlarge1389
#3 Posted : 3/14/2012 5:55:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

im 99%sure your talking about herbal incense, and think u mean jungle spice bigg difference 1 dmt can not be purchased in any form or as herbal incense( they are reaserch chems like HU-201 am2201 JWH18but not dmt). and 2 alot of people have the same reaction to smokeing herbal incense u did thats why every state is making it illegal 1 by 1. if you had smoked dmt you would of been in hyperspace and prob would of came back before your parents found you. sorry man i think you ended up in the wrong place lol
please dont take anything i say seriously im extremely irresponsible and i apologize in advance for anything iv said.

endlessness
#4 Posted : 3/14/2012 9:45:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

As mindatlarge said, spice (as in, synthetic cannabinoids sold as "herbal incenses" or similar) are very different to what we often call "spice" here (which is DMT, a naturally occuring tryptamine). But I think you already realized that.

I have a suggestion, please break your words into smaller paragraphs for easier reading Smile

Be well

mindatlarge1389
#5 Posted : 3/15/2012 8:37:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

sweet at least im not the only one here who posts huge paragraphs with no punctuation!!
please dont take anything i say seriously im extremely irresponsible and i apologize in advance for anything iv said.

Visty
#6 Posted : 3/15/2012 11:08:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I wonder why people do that. Punctuation is your friend. And helps to make new friends too heh.