We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I Seek Knowledge. Courage. Happiness. Life. Options

ISeekKnowledge
#1 Posted : 3/12/2012 6:28:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi there friends, I am ISeekKnowledge(ISK). I am very happy to finally be on the DMT Nexus since it has been recommended by many of my friends. Let me start by saying I have many experiences with hallucinogenic compounds. Especially the great natural spice of the world that is found in all living things. With these experiences my life has changed its perceptions on myself and life its self.

With these perceptions I feel like I changed from just a glass half full optimist to a full glass no matter what optimist. It also seemed to changed my way of thinking about the universe as a whole and "alien races or creatures" and/or gods. With my experiences of mushrooms i have had an out of body experience where i met god and also with the worlds spice i have had god experiences.

Not only has these great tools helped changed and mold and captivate my mind I have had experiences with the spice where I have seen the universes, wormholes, matrix, the things that make up everything possible. With these experiences and thoughts I hope to gain knowledge on the universe, myself, the people, and the planet we inhibit. Since I am a computer engineer/computer programmer I tended to already seem fascinated with how and why the universe works. I also love to think of ways to "evolve" things/ways/culture with my programmed engineer mind(which may have something to also do with my left handedness).

So this brings me to why I love being apart of dmt nexus. I want to be able to communicate with others similar to myself in the fact that we experiment with this great compound. I want to be able to log my experiences and discuss with others as well read and discuss theirs. I am very interested in the synchronized events, because I have already experimented with my friends in trying to communicate telepathically and travel with one another. Me and 2 of my close friends did have success in telepathic mind reading with mushrooms and traveling together with the dmt.

So to any of you friends out there I invite you to join in the discussion of any of these topics, especially in the synchronized events since I would love to hear more information about this. Thank you. Much love.
ISK- "My Mantra: Through helping others I will help myself.(Karma)."

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

obliguhl
#2 Posted : 3/12/2012 7:35:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting experience! Lots of things are possible, especially with ayahuasca. But i found that mushrooms really do help connecting with others oin a deeper level. Hope to see you soon on the other side and welcome!

ISeekKnowledge
#3 Posted : 3/12/2012 7:44:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you my friend. I tend to see you there. If there is someway to become like on a friends list with you go ahead and do it lol. But if not I'm sure I will find you in this realm or the next Pleased
ISK- "My Mantra: Through helping others I will help myself.(Karma)."