We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
In(tro)duction of Love Options

daedaloops
#1 Posted : 3/3/2012 1:42:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello. First of all I'd like to say that I love you all. (a spirit told me to tell you this last night)

Now that that's out of the way I guess I should tell a bit about myself. Since I was young I've always had a kind of void inside me, like something's missing or that there's something I'm supposed to know or do, accompanied by a subtle drive pulsing in the depths of my subconscious to find out what it is. Until now.

The thing is, I've already had a few experiences with both ayahuasca and smoked DMT during the last year, but none of them really broke me through even if they were all mind-blowingly intense. But last night I experienced something absolutely life-changing, and something that indeed filled that void inside me and told me that the search is over. It was the place that's often described when reading about stuff like enlightenment or nirvana, the place of absolute pure happiness and love, the place where you know everything about everything while being everything, the Source.

And the case being that it was (a kind of) ayahuasca that brought me there, it means that I had a good 3 earth-hours to stay there and observe. Also to my surprise, this time I actually remembered almost everything, the problem is just trying to convey these dimension-transcending ideas to human languages and mathematics. But that's one of the reasons I finally decided to join here, so I could try to analyze them while at the same time sharing them with others who are interested. Another reason being that this is nicest and most amazing internet community I've seen, with lots of like-minded people.

And another reason being that I love you all. But I guess I already mentioned that.

Wink

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Pandora
#2 Posted : 3/10/2012 7:30:32 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

daedaloops,

Welcome to the Nexus. I am surprised that no one responded to your post before me.

I just read your experience report and it profoundly resonated with me.

I saw your post/idea for the new banner and it also profoundly resonated me . . .

I am very very glad you are here. I am humbled by your presence. I am very much interested in learning more about you and about your thoughts on DMT, life, death, . . . . everything.

I asked a1pha, a Nexus Moderator to move your experience report to the Quality Experience Reports section and he was gracious enough to do it right away. I'm sure it would have happened . . . . but . . . . WOW.

So, again welcome and if it's not too crazy or forward I'd like to say I'm your biggest fan here right now. I look forward to learning more . . . .
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Wax
#3 Posted : 3/10/2012 8:12:15 AM

LUVR

Welcome!
Great to have yet another positive spirit join the party.
I'm looking forward to your input here, I'm already loving the art coming from you.
Do you work in any other mediums? I'd love to see more of your work.
Happy to have you!
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

daedaloops
#4 Posted : 3/10/2012 5:39:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pandora wrote:
So, again welcome and if it's not too crazy or forward I'd like to say I'm your biggest fan here right now. I look forward to learning more . . . .

I already replied to you on the report thread, but I have to say again you make me feel all giddy inside. Embarrased And haha, if anything I'm a fan of you old nexus-heads and your community here, I don't really know why I didn't register before.

archaic_architect wrote:
I'm looking forward to your input here, I'm already loving the art coming from you.
Do you work in any other mediums? I'd love to see more of your work.

Thanks but I don't consider myself an artist, I just draw lines in photoshop lol. Rolling eyes I personally think only painters and such are true artists, and for example I LOVE alot of the DMT-style painters I can find on the internet. But I don't think I could ever paint anything like that, then again I've never tried.

Though I am generally really interested in all kinds of creative forms and I did try some music making a while back but came to the conclusion that while it's really easy to have some cool ideas for songs in your head, actually constructing them with a music making software is REALLY hard. The few experiments I tried are on youtube under the same username if someones interested, but theyre very basic and there's no DMT-influence in them.

Wax
#5 Posted : 3/10/2012 6:11:58 PM

LUVR

Don't cut yourself so short!

While photoshop stuff may be easier in some aspects you can spend just as much time on it as a painting or drawing, I felt the same way about my photoshop work for a while but then I decided that while the time and hard work put into a painting is great and very respectable, doing stuff in photoshop can get your IDEAS across beautifully and you don't have to be a master artist.

Meaning that any one of us even if we lack superior talent can bring their ideas, feelings, and experiences forth into the world through a creative medium, I dunno about you but I think that is an amazing and beautiful concept.

Thats one reason I appreciate electronic music, I've tried my hand at it as well and no its not as easy as you think but it is a lot easier than learning to play each instrument yourself. The thing is that good electronic music can make any sound imaginable which I love because it can take you to that special psychedelic place that no other music seems capable of.
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'