We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Remembering Visions: OEV vs CEV Options

Wax
#1 Posted : 3/10/2012 12:54:37 AM

LUVR

What are the communities thoughts on remembering specific details of OEV's as compared to CEV's?

Is it easier to remember the physical details of a vision such as color, shape, texture... when it appears with eyes open or closed?
I'm not talking about super intense things like visuals at the peak of a DMT experience, rather minor visions occurring with all psychedelics, such as geometric shapes, and other "background" or low dose types of visuals.

For me I would say OEV's are a little more memorable.
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

۩
#2 Posted : 3/10/2012 12:58:36 AM

I can't say I find one aspect of the visions more memorable than the other. To me they are as equally rememberable.

Global
#3 Posted : 3/10/2012 1:28:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

۩ wrote:
I can't say I find one aspect of the visions more memorable than the other. To me they are as equally rememberable.

I'm with House on this one.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb