We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Having problems posting Options

Cheeto
#1 Posted : 1/20/2009 5:15:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm having problems posting replys in my own topics, as in it want let me, say serious problem with server loading forum. Anyone else getting this?
They say that shit floats, but mine sinks....why?? I guess i'm just into some heavy shit!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Cheeto
#2 Posted : 1/20/2009 5:17:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hmmm, surprized it let me start this topic, let me see if its working again.
They say that shit floats, but mine sinks....why?? I guess i'm just into some heavy shit!

'Coatl
#3 Posted : 1/20/2009 5:46:40 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Hell yes im having problems!!!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

'Coatl
#4 Posted : 1/20/2009 5:47:09 PM

Teotzlcoatl

http://www.dmt-nexus.me/....aspx?g=posts&t=3307
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

bufoman
#5 Posted : 1/20/2009 6:01:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

I can only post short responses.

69ron
#6 Posted : 1/20/2009 7:41:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

We are being punished for our long winded posts! LOL!
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

The Traveler
#7 Posted : 1/20/2009 8:05:51 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Due to the popularity of the DMT-Nexus, the log-file on the C:\ drive was getting too large and as such the C:\ drive was full so no long post anymore since that would cause the drive to overload. Pleased

Now there is enough space again.

'Coatl
#8 Posted : 1/21/2009 4:12:24 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Excellent!