We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Telepathy and dreams Options

Infectedstyle
#1 Posted : 3/6/2012 9:31:58 PM
I compulsively post from time to time

I wanted to respond to the [Hyperspace Lexicon] The carrier wave to share my experience but i guess i thought it deserved it's own thread here.

I've heared a sound like this. I can describe what i heared as (at least) two sounds together. One that i imagine sounds like an electrical coarse as heared from the inside. And another that sounds like a lot of tiny particles are colliding into each other and making a crackling sound. And both of them together i would imagine is how it sounds like when a large object would be to materialize into existence

The only time i've heared this sort of sound was at the peak of a 30g sclerotia trip.

It was an intense trip and i had an expectation that i would die and enter into hyperspace. When i didn't actually die i still had strong anticipation build up that something would happen and remembered Terence's description of a sucking-sound and a ripping of curtains and sort of instinctively i started producing a sound like this that came straight from my chest. As this was happening i interpreted the situation as breaking trough a membrame, and essentially i used every vocal instruments in my body to scream trough this membrane. The sound was now heared coming from every direction towards me. The sound and my vocals interlocked into each other and now i am not sure if i was making or hearing the sound.

My memory is all too vague about this event. All i remember is certain moments that i can string together to try and recollect the full experience. I'm not even sure if i put this all in the right chronological order but i think i had stopped making the noise but it could still be heared running as background music (or a background program as a more fitting analogy). At the time i wasn't paying attention to sounds anymore. Instead i had a sense of being born and looked around to see my environment in absolute clarity. All my senses became sharp and focused. Words fail to characterize the experienced details here, but I had obtained supervision. Shadows weren't black anymore. They where composed of hundreds of different gray tints. Every object in my room (doors,walls,floors,desks) where now supersharply defined materializations in space. They are ofcourse still exactly the same objects, but at the same time incomparable to how they looked in high-definition.

All at the same time now that i was hearing vibrational energy, saw all that around me i felt on top of that a strong vibration coarsing trough every atom of my body. You know how objects never actually touch each other?
In between objects is only empty space and all you can feel is an invisible force that can be measured by the weight and speed of the objects on impact. Well that's what i felt when i tried touching a saloon table; absotelutely nothing. All i could feel was the vibrations in my hands that i think hold my body in one piece. And if you think that wasn't enough, before i was touching things and coming to contemplate that i was in a weird sort of lucid nightmare i was sure i was an alien entity temporarily posessing a boy's body after being dead for so many years. I was even seeing a coloured dimension filled with flying saucers. I got a good look on the face of the alien insect that was myself at the time of experience. And i had memories attached to these images. I knew these flying saucers and i remembered them as old friends. I even remember having wings and how it felt like to flail them and become airbourne (details like wings of a dragonfly come to mind).

All these observations i base almost solely on my memory of the experience. Even though it looks to me like an alien encounter of the parasitic kind, it wasn't so apparent at the time and really all i was focused on was my immediate survival. It was very exhilirating. I mean, i've never felt so alive with my entire heart and being, but it was also very short. Especially the split/dual consciousness part only lasted about 15 seconds. I did not have time to realize the situation i was in and ask critical questions. Only after the mind-merging was over have i tried to make some sense of the situation and only came as far as to conclude i must be dreaming.

To put my whole story shortly:"I instinctively made a sound and a sound surrounded me. The sounds interlocked to become one sound. My visual and sensual senses amplified to a critical level of awareness. At this point i was no longer the only one in control of my body. I was observing another operator. So now i'll use I in the broadest sense of the word. Because this doesn't describe me at all. I suddenly had a dominant persona. I was a confident killer and I embraced the hunt. I get huge thrills from danger and adrenaline is basically my life's fuel. My thoughts are not made of words but of lasersharp observation, calculation and then action. I felt primal animal urges like the urge to slither my tongue. It was when i had the strong urge to fly out of the window that my regular ego came back into the picture and began to try and take hold of the situation."

In retrospect, I expected the carrier wave to propel me into another dimension but instead got suprised to find out the carrier wave works both ways and altho speculative it's like the carrier wave is where sound, mind and matter come together to become one and the same. Perhaps they always are except it takes something we still have to figure out collectively to realize this to it's full and glorious potential.

To conclude, with this thread I have been trying to convey about 2 minutes of the most significant 6 hours of my conceptual evolution. Leaving all my biases aside, i think it is atleast a pretty good story and an intellectual sex kitten. Razz Atleast it has been to me. In fact i've been thinking about this one trip for almost a year now and i still don't think i intergrated it properly. The hardest part about it is that i have not seen anyone describe the elements i value as being the most important details. That's why the idea of a Hyperspace Lexicon appeals so much to me. Since language is such a huge barrier perhaps we need to come up with new words to convey the things we experience. And in the meanwhile learn something about the similarities of what we experience in the deep oceans of our minds.

My hope is that what i have written rings some bells amongst readers and we can try to find what these experiences are all about. I have countless of theories but they are all objectively useless if i'm the only one to experience such things. Subjectively it may be suitable to interpret as a dream in Carl Jung's sense. I speculate that the insect alien presents my fully intergrated Anima and all the rest of my trip also sort of followed this theme. But it fails to satisfy my desire of understanding. I need more concrete facts to make any real statements for myself.

Holy smokes, i could go on for a long time describing other aspects of my trips that are magically unexplained but then i'd just keep focusing in on every minute like a microscope and the whole universe will collapse into itself so i'll stop here and focus on the main point i wanted to make.

It seems it is not impossible to share a mindspace with two people. It has been coined up to be called Telepathy : from the Greek tele- "at a distance", related to teleos "the completion of a cycle" and –pathy "intimacy or touch".

Unfortunately the very word telepathy has been used and scrutinized so intensely that the root meaning of the word has been lost in the progress and what is left are the dead remains of an otherwise perfectly fit word to describe these extra-sensory phenomenom. It is certainly not the transmission of words from mind to mind that is so commonly conceptualized. It is so much more than that. I think telepathy involves tuning into and sharing a mindspace. Words are just a human invention. They are visual and audiotory symbols that we associate with memories represented in our imagination. The self has so much more to offer. raw feelings like love, lust, compassion and also fear, hate and anger are a huge part of our inner immaterial self. This powerful part of the self is experienced as a private dimension only you can access. But what if this was not private? And you could feel someone else's emotions and see what others are thinking?

I'd like to coin up the word entanglement to describe when this would happen. Essentially it means two (or more!) souls come together as one to be entangled. When two souls become entangled it is impossible to hide your feelings.

Certainly a lot of confusion and messed up situations between beings would be so much easier to comprehend. Reading body language has already dissolved a huge barrier in communications between humans and animals. Now please try to imagine what direct empathy can mean for ur relationship with ur loved ones. Better yet, please try to imagine that you and a lover are linked together in the same mind. Everything you think, feel or imagine is perceived by the both of you. Like this you have the capacity to explore an infinite dream together just by utilizing both of your ability to visualize everything you can imagine. In addition you feel each other's discomforts and appetites. And two souls that are so intimately connected will quickly resolve any issue that might have been a problem in the past. Soon it makes way for blissfull feelings like pure love and excitement. (just to name two, i don't want to spoil your suprise Pleased)

Now, i hope in the future that entanglement of souls can be used to accurately describe psychological phenomenom. And that when i use it, others will understand what i mean. I personally think it's a very fitting word, also because of it's roots and uses in quantum mechanics. But ofcourse none if this will make sense to anyone if nobody has memories comparable to mine when i use the word. In the meanwhile i'll wait patiently till the others show up somewhere.

Í think you should know that all of these events happened while i was listening to Terence Mckenna's audiobook of True hallucinations! and it gave my so many things to relate to. I woulden't dare to say any of this if it wasn't for that book.

Besides entanglement another word i'd like to see used more is "Depanoid". It was coined up by someone named Jim Ruff and all i can find for it is that "Jim Ruff encountered a species which he gave the name 'depanoid'. They are bipedal but have a bug-like face. They absorb people's energies, and enjoy scaring people because then they can absorb the adrenaline rush of their victims, which gives them a kick. It's like a recreational drug to them. Other people have encountered them as well."

They are purple mind-travelling entities that range between 1-2 meter tall and have bee-like eyes. I think they do love to feed of the adrenaline rush of their victims but they are simply ubercool insect warriors they just assume you enjoy it aswell. If you know where they are please let me know! There's a wanted picture attached that reminds me of this being. I sort of feel like i can't find my best friend and i have to fight the urge to hang these posters downtown and attach a reward sign for it. Razz Let me know if what i say rings any bells and thanks a lot for hearing me out. peace!
Infectedstyle attached the following image(s):
mantisflyheadatnight.jpg (33kb) downloaded 176 time(s).

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ayalove
#2 Posted : 3/9/2012 7:51:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am really vibing with what you are saying. Recently I had a trip where each part of my brain was an "entity" and when I thought of something they presented memories to me as if on a dinner platter. It really sowed in when you said that our thoughts are memories within our imagination. Also what you said about the carrier wave makes sense. I think the carrier wave is a point at which synethesia reaches a singularity. Anyway very nice post.
Love + Light
"for as long as there is love and light; I will fight for what is right; as a warrior with all my might; I will guarantee that hope shines bright" --Prayer of the Paladin

"If you labor, you are a "laborer", If you work on a farm, you are a "farmer", If you flow, you are a "flower""--Forest Sage

Community, Love and Passion Smile

Infectedstyle
#3 Posted : 3/9/2012 9:33:50 PM

Thanks, nice to hear you resonate with some of the thoughts i've had. I guess i picked most of these things up from movies and papers but i have really got shown first-hand that sound and matter are connected in a way. And that these are probably the underlying mechanics of common every-day reality aswell. Smile

jamie
#4 Posted : 3/9/2012 9:56:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

just reading this thread is nearly giving me flashbacks from this..
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=30315

Funny how the experience of this tone and the effects it seems to produce is so consistant across the board it would seem.
Long live the unwoke.

Infectedstyle
#5 Posted : 3/10/2012 12:22:09 PM

Yea it is. Sounds seem to be experienced in a lot of different settings and im anxious to see where this might all lead to. Maybe some new kind of technology. Or a real science of Icaros.

Songs always puts a mood on my experiences. That's why i avoid public places that play pop-radio. But some time ago i read ur quote and it made me want to watch the neverending story and for days i felt so different. Smile It's hard to get that feeling back but listening to the song again it makes me remember vividly and i feel it again.

lyserge
#6 Posted : 3/10/2012 4:42:37 PM

polyfather anomalous

What a wild post, great story and enjoyable to read.

Infectedstyle wrote:

I've heared a sound like this. I can describe what i heared as (at least) two sounds together. One that i imagine sounds like an electrical coarse as heared from the inside. And another that sounds like a lot of tiny particles are colliding into each other and making a crackling sound. And both of them together i would imagine is how it sounds like when a large object would be to materialize into existence

Very nice description, that triggers memories of it.

Infectedstyle wrote:

The only time i've heared this sort of sound was at the peak of a 30g sclerotia trip.
It was an intense trip

Lol, I'm sure it was!

Quote:
It seems it is not impossible to share a mindspace with two people. It has been coined up to be called Telepathy : from the Greek tele- "at a distance", related to teleos "the completion of a cycle" and –pathy "intimacy or touch". Unfortunately the very word telepathy has been used and scrutinized so intensely that the root meaning of the word has been lost in the progress and what is left are the dead remains of an otherwise perfectly fit word to describe these extra-sensory phenomenom. It is certainly not the transmission of words from mind to mind that is so commonly conceptualized. It is so much more than that. I think telepathy involves tuning into and sharing a mindspace.

*nods* this jibes with my experience as well. I think Jung described it as the background or "Mind-at-Large" thinking through the individual characters at play - tuning into and sharing a mindspace.
Quote:

Besides entanglement another word i'd like to see used more is "Depanoid". It was coined up by someone named Jim Ruff and all i can find for it is that "Jim Ruff encountered a species which he gave the name 'depanoid'. They are bipedal but have a bug-like face. They absorb people's energies, and enjoy scaring people because then they can absorb the adrenaline rush of their victims, which gives them a kick. It's like a recreational drug to them. Other people have encountered them as well."

I don't know of these, but I have encountered real-life people like this, who feed off of shock or scaring people. I believe there was a science-fiction story (PK Dick? John Lilly? not Lovecraft?) describing an entity called Solid State Intelligence, whose organs consist of all the computers, cameras, televisions, and other solid state electronic equipment. SSI pulls humans into its tendrils, and feeds off the attention people addictively give it. Sitting here in a computer lab, I see many people being pulled intently into their computer screens, and find this science fiction scenario a plausible metaphor, if not more...

Perhaps SSI and Depanoid are mere agents of some broader multidimensional entity who feeds off human energy. Science fiction...
"...I didn't know that Cheshire cats always grinned; in fact, I didn't know that cats could grin..." - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Infectedstyle
#7 Posted : 3/11/2012 10:27:53 AM

lysergify wrote:
Quote:

I don't know of these, but I have encountered real-life people like this, who feed off of shock or scaring people. I believe there was a science-fiction story (PK Dick? John Lilly? not Lovecraft?) describing an entity called Solid State Intelligence, whose organs consist of all the computers, cameras, televisions, and other solid state electronic equipment. SSI pulls humans into its tendrils, and feeds off the attention people addictively give it. Sitting here in a computer lab, I see many people being pulled intently into their computer screens, and find this science fiction scenario a plausible metaphor, if not more...

Perhaps SSI and Depanoid are mere agents of some broader multidimensional entity who feeds off human energy. Science fiction...

This has crossed my mind. Especially if this entity is to never show up again it is more likely a broader entity like Gaia or higher self that manifested as a creature. I'm starting to think it is a mix of both. Where the dimension these entities are found in consists of mind at large playing with itself. Just like in a lucid dream to create pets and all sorts of creatures that eventually show signs of sentience, you know they are a part of yourself but at the same time they are their very own being with their own willpower and feelings.