We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV1920212223NEXT»
The *Official* YouTube / DMT Discussion Thread Options

Purges
#401 Posted : 3/5/2012 6:45:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GBileKceCQ
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

alert
#402 Posted : 3/5/2012 7:09:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:
dragon monkey taint...

and to think people complain about "deemsters" being a stupid name

autodidactus
#403 Posted : 3/7/2012 3:01:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i think that guy totally changed his attitude on it after those 2 hits haha. his whole demeanor changed after. he even said the filming it was stupid and that it wasn't something you do for fun

MooshyPeaches
#404 Posted : 3/7/2012 6:56:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9DoS1yZPDo dragon monkey taint...

hilarious link

Purges
#405 Posted : 3/7/2012 10:57:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

autodidactus wrote:
i think that guy totally changed his attitude on it after those 2 hits haha. his whole demeanor changed after. he even said the filming it was stupid and that it wasn't something you do for fun

And then he goes back to his attention seeking ways by posting it on YouTube, even though he "shouldn't have filmed it"... The guy is a bit of a dick IMO

SWIMfriend
#406 Posted : 3/7/2012 3:58:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Purges wrote:
autodidactus wrote:

And then he goes back to his attention seeking ways by posting it on YouTube, even though he "shouldn't have filmed it"... The guy is a bit of a dick IMO

That video nicely encapsulates some of the reality of the experience. The guy is a dick and a fool, but the guy ALSO saw that maybe there's something in his mind that's far BEYOND being a dick and a fool...but...even so he's still a dick and a fool.

It shows that we don't gain from experiences--no matter how "enlightening" they may be, unless we....make the effort to gain from experiences. The experience is a magical treasure, but if you don't USE the treasure, you might just as well have never come across it.

If an experience has not been integrated into learning and growth then--no matter how "fantastic" it might have been--it's been useless...or worse than useless.

autodidactus
#407 Posted : 3/13/2012 1:20:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yea good points. i guess the guy hasn't made a video since that one though

Kash
#408 Posted : 3/13/2012 4:48:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Chemistry and Programming

lol I love this extract video of dmt, the narrorator is hilarious and the average person probably doesnt understand what the hel he is talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3UtXqaXqFA

Great recrystallization info too if you can keep up with the guy, swear he is on speed.
--------------------------------------------------*Kash's LSA Extraction* * Kash's Mescaline Extraction*------------------------------------------------------
All things I say are complete and utter ramblings of nonsense. Do not consider taking anything iterated from the depths of my subconsciousness rationally and/or seriously.

Purges
#409 Posted : 3/21/2012 11:09:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

5-meo-DMT:

http://www.youtube.com/w...SuperSobersteve%2Fvideos

smokerx
#410 Posted : 3/21/2012 6:19:56 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

After 5hits his still able to play guitar lol
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

autodidactus
#411 Posted : 3/21/2012 11:50:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i want to watch that extraction one but i can't get youtube to work while using the proxy and i'm paranoid about watching it off it haha. friggin google documenting everything you do like a bunch of assholes

Purges
#412 Posted : 3/30/2012 1:12:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

We have another Rolling eyes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TAX8Le08ko

Kids listening to hip hop, smoking DMT Rolling eyes Rolling eyes Rolling eyes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTLsQ_1tBCM

tele
#413 Posted : 3/30/2012 1:19:11 PM
Explorer

These videos are just another problem that selling DMT creates

InneffableThings
#414 Posted : 3/30/2012 4:58:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Purges wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTLsQ_1tBCM

Hm is there a thread on the forum with a collection of the worst trip guidance dialogue of all time contenders? Cause it seems wrong not to have gems like this consolidated and tracked for the sake of history.

Quote:
(Explorer relaxed with eyes closed, small smile, in contemplation)
Open your eyes,
Open your eyes dude!
Look at the dog.
Look to the zombie.
I could be a shaman.
I know what people...
cause in the ancient methods where they do it...
I forgot exactly where, but
the shaman’s guide the people that do do it through
and they already know what they doin
cause they’ve already done it
so much they like know
Like I know, you’re whole body feels tingly
I done so much I felt nothing
I felt like a fucking feather
I felt like I was guiding through air
And then, we all saw spirits everywhere and shit
Does your whole body feel heavy sometimes?
(it only lasts 15 minutes)
sometimes no,
sometimes it stays..
depends on the day.
it’s way better with alcohol too...
way better....
and it’s better at night, spirits only come out at night
See your fine, but I go like this,
And I do crazy shit with my hands
I do, I do 3d with my hands
I always do that shit
But I smoke a lot more
I am a writer, currently using these forums to build a character for a novel who becomes obsessed with strange things and has a psychotic break. I neither condone nor engage in illegal activities.

Purges
#415 Posted : 3/30/2012 7:47:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, i did find some of the crap they were spouting to be funny. Silly little boys. I would hate to launch with that god awful racket on as well :evil:

Electric Kool-Aid
#416 Posted : 3/31/2012 10:36:37 AM

Explorer, Creative and Curious

Well I posted this in the wrong thread, so it was moved.

That hip hop vid was one set and setting that probably won't take you far on dmt.
Plus they are burning the spice like its weed. I bet they are taking like 50 - 100mg and getting a light buzz.
I hate that "bug him while he is high" attitude! It sucks..
Done: THC - LSD - MESC - MDMA - Shrooms - DMT / Want:Hyperspace travel - World Peace
Respect, intention, meditation, inhalation, observation, analyzation, respect.

۩
#417 Posted : 5/24/2012 7:55:22 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh4d2SFU4E4

This one has too many fails to count. Flagged!

obliguhl
#418 Posted : 5/28/2012 2:24:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cannabinoids
#419 Posted : 6/24/2012 3:50:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Why are we acting like the police of the plants. Don't we have enough government officials fighting to keep DMT and other "should be legal" drugs away from people. Who are we to stop people from learning how to extract the truth from the bark? Or boil a few plants to make aya?

I find it very hard to believe that none of use prior to learning how to do this here DIDN'T go on youtube and pray there was a good video. I did. I still wish there was one.

Wrong attention? Its already illegal. How much more attention do you need? Do you think they don't know this site exist? Or that 99% of the people who say "SWIM" isn't really talking about them self's?Your silly if you do. They already know EVERYTHING we know about DMT and how to extract it. DMT in virtually in everything and can be extracted with simple stuff like vinegar, and pickling lime. I don't see any of this getting banned anytime soon Even the big chemicals like lye or naphtha or the other substitutes will likely NEVER get banned because there so commercially used for there normal purpose. METH is a bigger problem yet most of that junk is still available at your grocery store.

Isn't it hypocritical to have all this information on this website which is free to the public (literally my 3 year old could access this without an account if he wanted to) on how to extract in every fashion and how to use all the other beautiful drugs available on the web or by land.

Pictures and a step by step how to on this website = 100% A-OK. Nobody has a problem.
Put a how to video up = get flagged and jumped on like a criminal.

How is that logical?

I guess I'm the crazy one here. I think all the politician should be required to take a weekend in the amazon and drink the aya or take a large dose of mushrooms or a breakthrough dose of DMT. Every asshole that goes to jail/prison should get MDMA or the same treatment with the aya/psilocybin/dmt. I like to think this world wouldn't be so missed up if are eyes were REALLY opened to how we effect everything and how we ARE apart of everything. If only these peoples blindfold (reality) was lifted. (by what we teach)

why are we trying to police people from the truth.

I always felt that every douche bag needs a nice dose of aya or DMT to reset there "idiot" button.

There will always be a way to extract are herbs. They won't ban everything and 99% of anything that did get banned can be bought online.

DMT is illegal...extracting DMT is illegal...we promote both. who are we to stop anyone else from doing the same. Knowledge is power. The truth is just as powerful. WHY HIDE IT!

We should be fighting for this to be legal and spread this information Far and wide. spread the love and not hide the truth.

We should post a million video's just in hopes that some pedophile/killer (example) gets a hold of it and realizes what kind of a monster he/she is and turns away from there sick ways

Sorry if I offend anyone I just don't think nexus should be the enforcers. That's what the police and politicians are for.

Just my opinion on this.

(THIS IS POST 420 EVERYONE HIT THE BONG AFTER READING THISThumbs up )

Cannabinoids
#420 Posted : 6/24/2012 6:34:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This topic really seems to bug me because I can't stop thinking about it...This isn't good karma what were doing.

First off no one is going to stop people from posting these videos. With that being said shouldn't WE be the ones to make sure there is more educated videos then not? Whats better. Flagging a poorly/dangerous made video or flagging that dangerous video then making a video showing how to add lye to water and why not to add water to lye (IMPORTANT RIGHTShocked ) and other important rules like what kind of plastic is ok and not (I KNOW ITS UP TO DEBATE BUT PEOPLE STILL USE MILK JUGS.[example]) I've seen videos with people doing all kinds of unsafe things. We the experts (not me) should be producing 2-3 videos of how to SAFELY do it and make Safety videos, proper equipment, ventilation setups, DOSAGE! And proper extracting techniques so no one is dieing, hurting themselves or others.

What do you think would bring more heat to these drugs....someone watching a poorly made video and getting hurt/killed or a few extraction video's. I imagine someone dieing or getting hurt would get coverage (turn on the news. I bet death is mentioned with in a half hour)

I VOTE FOR A NEXUS VIDEO SERIES!!

«PREV1920212223NEXT»