We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
http://thespiritmolecule.com/ Options

audrey125
#1 Posted : 10/12/2011 6:48:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

As I'm sure many of you know, Rick Strassman's book "DMT: The Spirit Molecule" has a companion documentary of the same name being released this month. We've already been surprised by the outpouring of support and how quickly the documentary has made its way up the charts on iTunes, but there's always more we can do to get the word out about spiritualism and mental expansion. That's where our next project, DMT:RMX comes in. We packed as much as we could into the documentary, but we still have hours and hours of footage that we want to share with the world. Our goal with DMT:RMX is to make this footage, as well as other visual content and original music, available to the community in order to promote its use in as many related projects and outlets as possible. In the coming months we'll be making this material available for that use, but as of now you can view most of it on our youtube page (youtube.com/dmttsm). Also, please visit remix.thespiritmolecule.com to check for updates as we get the site up and running, and like / follow us on Facebook and Twitter (@DMTTSM.)

We have immense faith in the psychedelic community and your ability to spread the word... with your help, we can make a real and lasting difference.

http://thespiritmolecule.com/

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

tele
#2 Posted : 10/12/2011 10:23:27 AM
Explorer

http://www.dmtrmx.com/

That is a link from that site.

Isn't that something nexians should participate in? That's a GREAT idea in general.
I think as the first documentary had some "out there" claims, such as the rabbi ranting about pineal gland and DMT, I think would be very awesome to have another, totally factual documentary.

Vodsel
#3 Posted : 10/12/2011 11:18:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Filmmaking and Storytelling, Video and Audio Technology, Teaching, Gardening, Languages (Proficient Spanish, Catalan and English, and some french, italian and russian), Seafood cuisine

@audrey125 and tele,

I work as feature film, TV and documentary editor since a long time ago. And I am usually pretty busy, but I would be delighted to participate in such a project. Time wouldn't be an issue. Is there any proper way to apply?

Digi123
#4 Posted : 10/12/2011 1:07:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have never done video editing before in my life, but I'm tempted to learn just for this Smile
Joined at the soul with a pair of headphones

In an ocean of music, we move with the flow

You think that's air you're breathing now?

Mitakuye Oyasin
#5 Posted : 3/6/2012 10:42:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This is awesome and amazing that the creators of The Spirit Molecule movie are allowing their interview footage to be used and re-edited through a creative commons license to anyone who wants to spread the message. I applaud them for their effort and hope that others follow in their footsteps.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.