We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A Star Dust Man Options

7Entities
#1 Posted : 2/28/2012 2:48:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Community I am 7Entities,

I want to start off like every story and that's from the beginning. When I was growing up I always knew I was going to try "mind altering substances" but I did want to till college age to try. The first substance I tried was THC and this was roughly 2 years ago(and still going strong). The only reason I was able to try THC was because I had a family member (FM) move in to my house that did it. This FM served as a great conduit for information to all different types of substances that where not mainstream opinions. The only reason I would be here and talking about this FM is because the FM expanded my knowledge and mind. This allowed me to find you.

Now onto me and who I am, how I found you guys, why I am here, and what I want to give back to nexus.

Who are you?
I soon will have lived here on earth for 1/5 a century. I am interested in many things and this is very problematic for me at this point in life. Having social pressure (parent) of getting a job or picking a career is not helping with my uncertainty with my future. Not to include economic outlook being low in the US. I have the view that everything in this world is beautiful because the simple nature of it existing (basically love science). But that only holds true for natural things. I love things that are unseen (like dreams because only you can view them and dark matter and dark energy). I love all forms of art including video, painting, animation, music, theater, and much more. The last thing about me is that I am dyslexic. This at time affects my writing in posts and I just want you to know so you’re aware. Ok enough about me because I am sure you will know who I am very soon.

How I found you and why I am here!
I learned about DMT and this site a little more than a year ago. I wanted to try it then but I knew it wasn't time. So I slowly learned about through this year but never really from this forum. I did visit this site from time to time to view the fun area though. Jump to about 2 weeks ago, I had a cousin say they might be able to get me some dmt and I was very happy to the thought to finally try it. Because it wasn't for sure and being very excited I had to get this excitement out somehow so I came back to this site but this time to the forum. I started to read some posts and found that I really liked how the forum was set up and the info. The one thing that stood out was the supplier section. Back when I first knew about DMT I saw teks about it on erowid. The only thing stopping me from extracting DMT then was where to buy the MSRB. Now to view it I had to make an account. When I went to make one it pointed me to the attitudes section which changed my mind for the better. I told my cousin to stop with trying to get me DMT because I totally agree with the view of this forum has on buying and selling. The forum so far has made me feel more confident about trying DMT (and also all the other too) and also to know that I would have the support of you after I my first time (which hasn't happened). I do want it to be clear I fully support the forums rules.

What I want to give back!
I would like to help with wiki in any way that I can (even though I am new to almost everything but must start sometime and somewhere). I of course will be sharing my experiences when they happen. I will also give the knowledge that I have learned over my short life. But I don’t think I will be able to ever give as much as this site has given me.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

concombres
#2 Posted : 3/1/2012 1:12:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

JuremaSpaceship
#3 Posted : 3/1/2012 1:03:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus!

Have you made up your mind on which tek you would use yet?
Rug•Wall•Ceiling•People•Fruit•Music

7Entities
#4 Posted : 3/5/2012 11:36:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

JuremaSpaceship i don't know yet because the excitement i felt is now slowly going away which is good. I have always felt like doing the nomans tek because it was the first one learned about back when i first learned about DMT.