We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
Nutmeg Options

droplet
#1 Posted : 1/20/2009 5:04:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Anyone ever try Nutmeg or at least have any insights on nutmeg...

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Phlux-
#2 Posted : 1/20/2009 7:27:54 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

hahahhahahaha, hahahhaha, ahaha, haaa, ha.
Yes - tried it a few times - maybe 80% of the times it worked well - kinda like eating way too many special muffins. very funny, bloodshot eyes, almost tripping ballz. Swim said he wont do it again but it is worth doing 1nce or a few times - most ppl will tell u not to waste ur time but i think the quality of the nut is important.

antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

69ron
#3 Posted : 1/20/2009 8:23:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Is there a way to do an extraction to avoid all the side effects?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

DMT Entity
#4 Posted : 1/20/2009 9:02:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A high dose of myristicin is one of the most dysphoric trips you can have. A low dose is tolerable but is not really euphoric in any way.

polytrip
#5 Posted : 1/20/2009 4:48:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Mysisticin lends itself for interresting chemical experiments that because of the legality of the result of these experiments, are not appropriate to discuss on this forum.Wink

bufoman
#6 Posted : 1/20/2009 5:12:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

They are not going to make nutmeg illegal if that is what your worried about.

fourthripley
#7 Posted : 1/20/2009 9:24:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

There are threads on the net discussing the topical application of nutmeg and myristin; supposedly once absorbed they are converted invivo, through vigourous exercise, into more useful compounds. Posted by a reliable source if my memory serves me right.
mistakes were made

jamie
#8 Posted : 1/21/2009 5:14:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

is that why all those people rolling with molly like to sniff the vapo rub????Pleased
Long live the unwoke.

Phlux-
#9 Posted : 1/21/2009 6:46:12 AM

The Root

get fresh nuts - grind em up fine - brew as a tea but cook it for a long time - like 6-8 hours. put the tea in the fridge and the oily stuff in it will go hard as hard butter - discard the water and consume the butter but beware the taste.

antrocles wrote:

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:

Quote:

vodzy
#10 Posted : 1/21/2009 7:03:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just DON'T DO IT unless you have an iron stomach.

Also you'll want a day to recover, and you'll feel nauseated whenever you have mearly a wiff of this spice in the future.

Phlux-
#11 Posted : 1/21/2009 7:18:00 AM

The Root

oh yeah more info that may help - it takes at least 4 hours for the fx to be noticable - first ur eyes go red - totally as bloodshot as they can be, then u start feeeling ztoned, at the correct dose it is like a cannabis muffin od. and like vodzy said - u must give urself ample time to recover as u will feeel farged the next day. It can be very trippy but is always sedating too.
antrocles wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Trips
#12 Posted : 1/21/2009 5:14:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Lmao. Ewwwww. I haven't eaten nutmeg in probably 8 years, but the smell of it or even the thought of it can still make me retch. Seriously. You have no idea what "conditioned gag reflex" means until you've done the nutmeg thing.

In my experience, the "journeys" go something like this:

10 pm, eat nutmeg
3 am, get sick of waiting for something to happen so go to sleep
7 am, wake up puking with such an intensity that it rivals the strongest cactus purge, yet it tastes VIOLENTLY of nutmeg, which in turn makes you puke more, which tastes more like nutmeg, which makes you puke more, which tastes like nutmeg, which reminds you you bad the nutmeg tasted the night before, which makes you puke more, which tastes like nutemeg, which makes you puke more, which coats your nose in pukey nutmeg, which makes you puke more.

Its like getting caught in a loop on most drugs, except its horribly real.

Then, you realize you have no coordination, everything is blurry as hell, and your body is buzzing like MAD. Which... makes you puke.

Haha, Nutmeg is for 13 year olds with no access to dope, In my opinion.

polytrip
#13 Posted : 1/21/2009 7:41:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

You could make MDA out of it.

69ron
#14 Posted : 1/22/2009 12:17:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM likes the taste of nutmeg.

SWIM tried nutmeg before. He did what was considered and “active” dose. He didn't get any effects from it at all. He also didn't get any stomach problems either. This was powdered nutmeg. He did it out of pure curiosity.

He’d like to try it again, but with a purified product. Anyone have any idea on how to extract the active compound myristicin from nutmeg?

Myristicin is a mild MAOI. That’s interesting. I wonder, can it be used to activate DMT orally?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Phlux-
#15 Posted : 1/22/2009 7:40:15 AM

The Root

swim had nutmeg a few times - never got sick from it - it either didnt work or it did, no sickness noted but yeah - if u dig the smell or taste of nutmeg u wont after taking it like this.
its not for kids with no dope its for those who want to test everything for themselves - entheo researchers. swim found the fx to be pleasant 70-80% of the times. one time swim had no short term memory, or balance but it was fun and funny as hell.

antrocles wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

polytrip
#16 Posted : 1/26/2009 3:12:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
SWIM likes the taste of nutmeg.

I also like the taste of pepper, but eating five tablespoons of it is a different thing.
I once chew nutmeg (instead of eating it) throughout the day and at the end of the day i suddenly got very stoned. In a very pleasant way.
eating it i found less pleasant, though i only did this once.
You can get MDA if you boil it with amonia in an autoclave, but with low yields.

69ron
#17 Posted : 1/26/2009 5:18:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I ate a whole dose of it before and I still like the taste of nutmeg. Just because you don't doesn't mean anything to me. I like it.

Jorkest
#18 Posted : 1/26/2009 5:39:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

the best is to use fresh nuts..the preground stuff looses potency and is very weak...SWIM has eaten it a handful of times..and the best was fresh ground nut...SWIM doesnt like nutmeg anymore either...after eating many many spoonfuls..it jsut doesnt appeal to him anymore..he never got sick from it though...and what is this talk of getting MDA from it...by boiling it with ammonia in and autoclave..what is an autoclave..and how low are the yields?
it's a sound

polytrip
#19 Posted : 1/26/2009 7:25:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

a pressurecooker. yields are 1 to 5 %, but there are ways to get higher yields. In some salt forms the yields are way higher because it reacts easyer then.

Jorkest
#20 Posted : 1/26/2009 7:58:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

that seems like an extremely simple way to get MDA..we are talking about the PEA right?

SWIM had a strong dose of MDA once..and it was very nice..except it was extremely trippy and powerful..all he could do was sit on a couch with his eyes closed..trying to make sense of everything
it's a sound

123NEXT»