We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
God Consciousness Options

Morphane
#1 Posted : 10/15/2008 5:26:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Having not had any kind of psychedelic experience, I was wondering what it feels like to have Godlike consciousness.

Does your ego expand to become this awareness, and is thus flavoured with everything you are - or were. Or does the ego shrivel up and peel off, suddenly giving you an entirely different perspective.

I have always thought entering Nirvana was not really different from death and non-existence. If the ego you were is no longer, I'd still be kind of hung up about that.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 10/15/2008 6:31:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

i thought you had broken through?
it's a sound

Morphane
#3 Posted : 10/15/2008 7:14:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Reading Watt's The Book was a revelation that has changed my perspective, but the illusion of my ego is still intact. I only know the theory, not the experience. Thus I am left with many questions.

Jorkest
#4 Posted : 10/15/2008 2:32:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

wait until you breakthrough...you will have more questions than you do now
it's a sound

Dwhitty76
#5 Posted : 10/15/2008 6:37:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Morphane wrote:
Reading Watt's The Book was a revelation that has changed my perspective, but the illusion of my ego is still intact. I only know the theory, not the experience. Thus I am left with many questions.

It's funny but i just made reference to this book in "wisdom section" thread.

I believe explaining god conscious might be kind of like trying to explain love or even consciousness itself.We might be able to explain feelings or manifestations of all three but to pinpoint a definition imo is impossible.

My experience has been when reality as i know it dissapears infront of my very eyes and everything my ego has grown to love or comfort dissappears there is initially some fear and i can only explain it as ego death.
Once i can except it or surrender to it and get past my initial fear of "Letting Go" of my ego it opens me to what people call god consciousness.

I believe there to be many way's to attain this state of being,not just through ethneogens and psychedelics,although they can be used as tools to gain that isight to further spiritual growth.

This is only based on my experience and belief
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

mew
#6 Posted : 1/20/2009 9:53:45 AM

huachumancer

i feel that what you are looking to build an understanding of is unfair to yourself if you have no desire to experience it

its like trying to explain a kaleidescope to a blind man - joe rogan

when god consciousness arrives its after a less and less painful section i know as ego death
to let go of all your desires, to want nothing, is to be happy and content, this is my nirvana

having never smoked DMT i cant speak for that breed but having consumed it via aya id say its a good assumption that there is definitely a wider spectrum of perception enabled, sometimes its all at once, somtimes its sections
though the most profound thoughts and clarity definitely come post ego

as for a feeling of oneness and connection to all, i am unfamilliar other than what mushrooms to do me when im alone frolicking like a looney in the wonderland of the woods, i feel as though i am the trees, i am the ivy, i am the folliage, i can see from it past it and through it,

perhaps psychedelics break down the physical barriers separating us from our great gathering of energy in unique and different ways depending upon dose user and set+setting

im still a newb
ill get back to you next eternity

peace and light