We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My first steps. Options

Mz.Gypzy
#1 Posted : 2/29/2012 8:23:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow.
Pure amazement.
Before I get into the thick of things with the big report.
A few days before the breakthrough I tried a very small dose just to get the feel for it.
Since this was my first time with the spice. I wanted to just stick my toe into the bathwater, to test out the temperature.
And to also make sure my version of the “Machine” would work. The test was successful.
The machine worked, the experience lasted like 5-10 mins total, slight visuals and body buzz.
I now felt a little more comfortable to try a larger breakthrough dose at a later time.
Days later…I was home alone and knew in my mind that I would attempt it today. I definitely had some anxiety but tried to relax and keep myself busy by doing some mundane things around the house.
Then I started to prepare myself. I took a long hot bath, Cleaned up the space I would be traveling in, burned some Sage and some Nag champa, lit a few candles. Gathered the things I needed. I tend to be cold all of the time, so I grabbed my favorite hoodie. (Hoodies always make me feel comfortable/secure) Put on some easy music at a very low volume. So it would not distract me.
I was listening to Bjork “All is full of love” when I went in. and on the way out “Pagan poetry” was playing and I literally seen the music for the first time. I seen her voice and the notes spiraling around in my mind. Beautiful.

I settled in on the bed. My hands were shaking pretty violently. I was definitely nervous but felt prepared. I had a 20mg dose pre-melted in the pipe. And another 20mg ready to go right next to me if I needed it.

Here we go… I looked at the clock. 2:58.
I took several big pulls from the pipe and held them in for as long as I could, set it down and laid back. I got the normal come on visuals of patterns all over everything thing. Everything became shinny and seemed to flow and move. Then nothing really seemed to happen. I looked at the clock 3:05. Not sure where the time went. I don’t remember anything, it was like I blacked out.

I immediately loaded the other 20mg into the pipe. It was not easy because I was on the verge of somewhere or something. The room looked completely futuristic. But I managed to take another 2 big hits and held them in for as long as I could.

Wham!!! I laid back and tried to close my eyes but the kept flickering open.
Has anyone else had that happen to them?
I was really focusing on to try to keep them closed for that first 15 seconds or so. Do you keep them open until they close by themselves?

Before I knew it, I was there. I don’t remember a carrier wave sound or any actual travel to get there. It was a large room made of a neon colored grid.. It seemed to be full of objects and entities. But I moved through it so fast I didn’t have a chance to take a good look around.

My view became fixated like I was looking up and in the corner of the room.
A morphing pattern of circles in mostly bright red, orange and gold but with other colors mixed in just took completely over. At this point I remember fighting myself to just relax and go with it.
It was so welcoming, It wanted me there. I could feel that it was made of pure love.
There was a fight for a minute with my body, part of me kept trying to go back to it. To check and make sure I was still breathing. I knew this would probably happen as I read it is common. And I kept hearing in my mind, “ You are safe, stay here with us, you body is fine, we need to show you this.” There was not any particular entity I could see that it was coming from. It was almost like the whole moving pattern was the entity. Or that it was made of and infinite amount of entities or spirits.
I kept reassuring myself that I would be fine, that this was part of the process and I finally let go.

It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and I was in awe. I started to move towards it and it became clearer. These circular patterns continued to morph out of both sides of a centered focus point. That’s the only way I can think to describe it.

It was moving very fast But I started to see that as each circle as it came out of the center seemed to be some kind of entity. I started to recognize some of them. Some where very Egyptian/ Mayan looking and others seemed to be Hindu type figures like kali, Krishna and Ganesh and I remember seeing a lot of eyes.. They were constantly unfolding from this center point. Some would disappear and others would float around for a minute and then move out of sight.
It felt almost as if I was on display and everyone was coming to see what I was, and why I was there. Strange.

It seemed to go on forever and I wanted something different to happen.
I wanted to look around, to see something else. But I felt as though it wouldn’t let me. It/they only wanted me to look at them. I even remember thinking “ok.. this is great, but what else is around?” but still no change.
Then I started to come out of it, I peaked my eyes open and The OEVs were the same as the CEVs. So I opened and closed my eyes several times. Just amazed that this was all happening. I felt myself coming back to my mind/body. It almost felt like an airplane skipping down on an airstrip.

I rocked back and forth on the bed and was relieved that I was back in my body. I sat up and opened my eyes and I seen something right in front of my face. It seemed like a big dragon face almost transparent and then it moved at the speed of light behind me.
I started to look around the room and I felt as though there was a huge dragon type entity in my room. It was the room. It was in/on the floor, ceiling and floating everywhere. I turned around to see if its face was behind me, but it was not. It was like a half transparent half visible long ribbon floating and swirling through the room. It had a very calm and protective feeling to it. The parts that I could see shimmered and had the colors of a peacock feather. There is no description I could use to give it justice. And that’s the same for the whole experience. When I came back I looked at the time and it was 3:25.
So I was gone for 20 mins or so. Wow.

An afterthought about the thing/stuff in the room is that it might have been ectoplasm.
I have read several people say that when they come back they have a type of ectoplasm in the room. Anyone care to shed some light on that, if they have had a similar experience?
It definitely seemed to be more that just average residual visuals.

Also, when I came out of my bedroom my cat looked amazing! Her fur seemed like it was full of electricity that I could see. It was like swirling of her fur, making it look long and full of energy.

I was kind of hoping for an ultra healing, mind blowing experience that everyone talks about. I am not disappointed at all because is was great. And I realize every time is different and I have only just touched the surface with this interesting molecule.

I feel as though maybe the huge morphing circular pattern that took the majority of my attention might have been the Chrysanthemum most people have seen? Any thoughts on that?
I tried to move past or bust through it at one time, But I seemed that I wasn’t able to.

All in all a great first experience.

This stuff literally blows my mind.

2nd time.

I was in my back yard at dusk laying in my hammock. I was in a great mood, looking up at the trees and the moon. Calm and relaxed enjoying the splendors of nature.

Had my dose ready to go 35mg. took almost all of it with one hit. Held it…
I felt it coming.. heard the carrier wave and panicked. I closed my eyes and saw the same thing as my first time, but something wasn’t right. I didn’t feel comfortable. It didn’t feel as welcoming as before. The fear took over.

I don’t know if I should have smoked more at the point like I did before. But I didn’t.
I refused to close my eyes and everything in nature that I was admiring before kind of started to frighten me. I relaxed. And just rode it out. It wasn’t necessarily bad. Just not like before.
I guess I was struggle in the sub-breakthrough phase. And I wasn’t sure because I was in fear if I should have done more?

After a few minutes, I was staring into the dusk sky and the most beautiful cloud seemed to form right it front of me. Just for me. It swirled around unlike any natural cloud I have ever seen. It floated down to me and seemed to go inside me, and clam my very being. At that point I felt better. Enjoyed the sensation for a few moments then went back inside.

I have deep respect for this molecule. And even fear it a bit. I hope it will bless me with many more great experiences! I will keep you posted.

Thanks for reading.

who's minding the store?- Ram Dass
Mz.Gypzy is a fictional character. I have a very active imagination. I like to make things up, to entertain myself and others on the internet. I do not use, or condone the use of illegal substances. Everything I write here on the Nexus is for pure entrainment purposes only.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ckld
#2 Posted : 2/29/2012 8:52:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mz.Gypzy wrote:

It was so welcoming, It wanted me there. I could feel that it was made of pure love.
There was a fight for a minute with my body, part of me kept trying to go back to it. To check and make sure I was still breathing. I knew this would probably happen as I read it is common. And I kept hearing in my mind, “ You are safe, stay here with us, you body is fine, we need to show you this.” There was not any particular entity I could see that it was coming from. It was almost like the whole moving pattern was the entity. Or that it was made of and infinite amount of entities or spirits.

Exactly what I felt on my first trip last weekend.
How did you pre-melt the second batch of 20mg before inhaling?
It's amazing just to find out, so true and so clear that there is no good or bad, only love and fear and that is all we are messing with during our whole human history and WOW that was my first hit. A moment of freedom out of the ape's sealed skin.

Mz.Gypzy
#3 Posted : 2/29/2012 9:06:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I didn't have it pre-melted. Just had the dose measured and laying out for easy access. I just poured it in and melted as quickly as possible.
Its interesting that you had a similar experience to mine on your first go. Have you tried again ckld?
I am trying to find away to cure my terrible pre-flight anxiety. lol Smile

Mz.Gypzy is a fictional character. I have a very active imagination. I like to make things up, to entertain myself and others on the internet. I do not use, or condone the use of illegal substances. Everything I write here on the Nexus is for pure entrainment purposes only.

ckld
#4 Posted : 2/29/2012 9:25:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The key to anxiety is meditation it's got permanently in my life (pranayama and hatha). I haven't triped till then I have some situation with my smoking machine, seems like it doesn't warm up easully and my wife is a bit worried since I told her about McKenna dying from brain cancer.
I think I found a perfect method of smoalking DMT using just a plastic bottle, some aluminum foil and some tape take a look what do you think? Whould it do the job for changa?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtckVptu4I4
It's amazing just to find out, so true and so clear that there is no good or bad, only love and fear and that is all we are messing with during our whole human history and WOW that was my first hit. A moment of freedom out of the ape's sealed skin.

motiv311
#5 Posted : 2/29/2012 9:39:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Its awesome to me that people see similar things to what I see!

When I did Ayahuasca tea w/ mushroom and changa during the peak I experiened a sort of "ectoplasm" of (very spiritual/calming feeling)intertwining serpents.... Then a beaked and feathered sort of bird / dragon .... VERY VERY aztec mayan vibe to the whole experience.

I wonder what it means?

Mz.Gypzy
#6 Posted : 2/29/2012 10:24:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mediation has helped me to relax before, but when its time to go, my heart still races and the anxiety swells. I think when I become a bit more comfortable, it will subside a bit.
Not sure I would want to smoke out of a plastic bottle. I made a quick visit to the local head shop and was able to make a device like the "machine" for just under 8$. I would suggest that.

@ motiv311.. I wonder what it means too! who knows? I have a lot of theories.. but that's all they are.
I don't think there are any solid answers to this stuff. Just to interpret it in your own personal way.

BlueidPirate
#7 Posted : 3/1/2012 3:51:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"Respect... Don't Expect"
One of the first things learned, by a good friend of mine. And with practice, the pre-flight will be less.

Safe Travels Smile