We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Everything from nothing (That's what we're here for) Options

DMT Psychonaut
#1 Posted : 2/18/2012 10:53:07 AM

Witness to Humanity

<3
DMT Psychonaut attached the following image(s):
ancestral_knowledge___english_by_lerms-d4bg3ia.jpg (1,495kb) downloaded 172 time(s).
Disclaimer:

All these thoughts,
words arranged in this message,
come from the Tao
and return to the Tao.
Yet they do not touch it.
Each of us will perceive the message,
Yet to each our own interpretation.

I'll see you when the river meets us

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Space
#2 Posted : 2/18/2012 12:09:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very nice. You do that yourself?

Thanks for postingSmile

SpartanII
#3 Posted : 2/18/2012 12:46:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very cool.Very happy Simple yet profound and deep. I like it.

This lines up nicely with what I've always intuited about the nature of reality. Nothing being No-thing. The universe/Nature/God becoming aware of itself, splitting itself up into many parts in order to perceive itself/creation.

Reminds me of this:

"What better way for God to know himself than to divide his awareness so that he can observe objectively as creator and subjectively as creation?"

The author also talks about how many esoteric philosophies refer to "us" as being thoughts in the Mind of God- "objects" that "Consciousness-Without-An-Object" has been imagining for eons:

"One of the first things we learn is that emanation consists of a hierarchy of awareness. The Kabbalah explains that the Ein-Sof (Logos, Brahman, whatever) made ten emanations called Sephiroth, vessels to contain the light (consciousness) pouring into them from Consciousness-Without-An-Object's imagination. These vessels weren't able to contain this outpouring, and in what Kabbalists describe as a "cosmic catastrophe", the vessels shattered in into innumerable pieces and scattered throughout the realms of hyperspace, each fragment containing a spark of divine light (that's us). The main task of every Kabbalist is to "raise the sparks" of his or her own separated consciousness to reunite with the Ein-Sof that emanated them."

"Every sentient entity in the multiverse is both an observer and an object of perception, and the source from which they emanate is the Primary Observer, which is unadulterated Consciousness itself. Before emanation, perception can not take place because perception involves both an observer and that which is observed."

and

"[The universe is apparently] constructed (and thus in such as way as to be able) to see itself. But in order to do so, evidently it must first cut itself up into at least one state which sees, and at least one other state which is seen. In this severed and multilated condition, whatever it sees is only partially itself...But, in any attempt to see itself as an object, it must, equally undoubtedly, act so as to make itself distinct from, and therefore, false to, itself. In this condition it will always partially elude itself." (55)

"Thus consciousness is prior to observation. Combine this logical necessity with emanation and we see that whatever the Cosmic Mind imagines cannot be separated from its source. It follows then, that as the matter-energy created within this explosive act of imagination expands and fragments, becoming ever more complex, each emerging monad of fresh awareness perceives as a subjective fractal of the objective One Mind in whatever dimension it finds itself. Hence universe becomes Multiverse."

From The Cracking Tower, by Jim DeKorne.

toppy
#4 Posted : 2/18/2012 9:52:34 PM

Eon Worker

This is fantastic, one of the best poems/art i/we have "created" Pleased

clearlyone
#5 Posted : 2/18/2012 10:06:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The context the last image adds sinks it home. Beautiful.

"and because the only thing that could stop a wish from Nothing being granted was Nothing, the wish was granted." Smile

Even though Many disagree, Nothing knows Something has not gone wrong. For Everything is the perfect wish of Nothing.
"Blinded by their own sight, hearing, feeling, and knowing, they don't perceive the radiance of the source. If they could eliminate all conceptual thinking, this source would appear, like the sun rising through the empty sky and illuminating the whole universe." - Huang Po

DMT Psychonaut
#6 Posted : 2/19/2012 8:54:33 AM

Witness to Humanity

Space wrote:

Very nice. You do that yourself?

Actually I found it posted on another site I fequent (not sure who the original source is), but it's very lovely and I'm quite fond of it. I figured people in this community might appreciate it as well Smile
Disclaimer:

All these thoughts,
come from the Tao
and return to the Tao.

toppy
#7 Posted : 2/19/2012 8:57:47 AM

Eon Worker

The original source is from nothing Smile

DMT Psychonaut
#8 Posted : 2/19/2012 9:21:04 AM

Witness to Humanity

toppy wrote:

And

toppy wrote:
The original source is from nothing

Clever, you... Razz
Disclaimer:

All these thoughts,
come from the Tao
and return to the Tao.

Global
#9 Posted : 2/19/2012 12:25:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Aww, this one doesn't have homoerotic primates in it...J/K Laughing it was a great read and beautifully done.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

toppy
#10 Posted : 2/20/2012 5:52:22 PM

Eon Worker

DMT Psychonaut wrote:
toppy wrote:

And

toppy wrote:
The original source is from nothing

Clever, you... Razz

Just testing

Visty
#11 Posted : 2/29/2012 12:15:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The idea of 'nothing' is very hard to describe and it is part of my own cosmology. Lately, reading in fora such as these, I have discovered that there are others who entertain this idea. They all describe this situation ...well, let me describe it in my own words.

But I will do it in a new post.