We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT»
[IMPORTANT] No buying/selling/procuring, why? Options

Bill Cipher
#21 Posted : 12/1/2011 5:23:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Can't bump it enough, I say.

Buy or sell and we'll saw off your head, put it on a stick and use it to guard the entrance to hyperspace!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Double3
#22 Posted : 12/2/2011 7:41:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Don't worry, if you go to jail we will all come to visit you Pleased

But yeah, it seems kind of obvious why people shouldn't do it around here, there are more than enough places where you can talk about it if you feel the need.
"More than the past, I'm interested in the future, because that's where I intend to live."

tele
#23 Posted : 12/2/2011 10:12:05 AM
Explorer

Double3 wrote:
Don't worry, if you go to jail we will all come to visit you Pleased

But yeah, it seems kind of obvious why people shouldn't do it around here, there are more than enough places where you can talk about it if you feel the need.

If one feels the need I'll come to whoop his/her ass!

a1pha
#24 Posted : 12/7/2011 3:47:47 PM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

I wish this thread didn't need bumping as often as it does. Rolling eyes
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

Coastal_Shaman
#25 Posted : 12/8/2011 10:13:32 AM

"That Guy"

MOAR BUMP... lol..
"I was going to make a machine, but after reading here in the Nexus, everyone makes it sound like trying to smoke spice without a VG is like trying to have sex without fully formed genitals..." -- Pup Tentacle.

**Believe this guy at your own risk**

The Traveler
#26 Posted : 1/17/2012 2:39:34 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Another bump to keep people aware!

Link to VERY IMPORTANT first post in this thread

Kind regards,

The Traveler

a1pha
#27 Posted : 2/27/2012 5:55:19 AM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

Another bump thanks to a new member.

beyond-the-infinite wrote:
Hey guys. I've been given a choice of 2 different qualities of the deems. One seems to be a bit less pure, off-white with a yellowish tinge and some minute specks, and the other being extremely white, but not clear. Would there be a noticeable difference between the two for a first timer? I'm confident I won't waste much if any, although my current ingestion method will be an inefficient smoking route, but I'm definitely considering building the machine.

Thanks guys.

THIS IS NOT THE KIND OF TALK PERMITTED ON THE DMT-NEXUS!
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

Ringworm
#28 Posted : 2/27/2012 8:23:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Obviously no Ill Eagles should be trafficked in....

But what about live plants, fungi spores, and things of that nature?
Like If I germinated 100 Mimosa hostilis plants, could I offer them for $1 a piece?

thanks
Rw
"We're selling more than a cracker here," Krijak said. "We're selling the salty, unctuous illusion of happiness."

tony
#29 Posted : 2/27/2012 8:27:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ringworm wrote:

Like If I germinated 100 Mimosa hostilis plants, could I offer them for $1 a piece?

thanks
Rw

You're not being told what to buy or sell, just being told not to talk about it here... this site isn't for selling anything so not sure what the relevance of the question is really Confused
-Я Ξ √ Ω L U T ↑ Ø N-

۩
#30 Posted : 2/27/2012 8:30:06 PM

Ringworm wrote:

thanks
Rw

No.

The Traveler
#31 Posted : 2/27/2012 9:11:01 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Ringworm wrote:

thanks
Rw

If it's legal you can talk how about how you traded it, no problem at all.

However, any trading between forum members cannot be done on the DMT-Nexus, you never know who is watching and suddenly at your doorstep to ceck for any other goods. For the trade of legal goods like legal entheogenic plants it's best to go to the Exotic Earth Exchange forum. And remember: use another nick there as the one you use here on the DMT-Nexus to make sure there is no connection.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

jamie
#32 Posted : 2/27/2012 9:16:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Ringworm wrote:

thanks
Rw

http://www.exoticearthexchange.com/

^that place was set up by someone here for that purpose Smile
Long live the unwoke.

Indoril_Nerevar
#33 Posted : 2/27/2012 10:52:16 PM

The third eye,humanity's only hope...

jamie wrote:
Ringworm wrote:

thanks
Rw

http://www.exoticearthexchange.com/

^that place was set up by someone here for that purpose Smile

Even a place like that which is considered safe still seems dangerous for a cynic like me...as trav said you never know who's gonna come knocking Smile
The character Indoril_Nerevar is an artistic work of fiction, and thus all his claims and ideas are works of falsehood and fiction and should be treated likewise. There is no relation between Indoril_Nerevar and any real living or dead person, and any existing similarity or seeming relation is purerly coincidental.

DiaMondTongue
#34 Posted : 3/31/2012 7:23:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I must say that building my own lightsaber made me a proud Jedi....

If you saw Luke hawking around for a low cost one from some unscrupulous dealer, I don't think much good would've come of it...

Thanks for the heads up anyway, Traveler.

Pup Tentacle
#35 Posted : 3/31/2012 1:10:23 PM

lettuce

I can imagine Luke's $7.99 Chinese lightsabre taking a dump right in the middle of the epic battle with Vader, and him flashing to Obi-Wan telling him "No Luke, you really need to make your own" lol
Pup Tentacle

You are precisely as big as what you love and precisely as small as what you allow to annoy you.
Robert Anton Wilson
Mushroom Greenhouse How-To
I'm no pro but I know a a few things - always willing to help with Psilocybe cubensis cultivation questions.

Macre
#36 Posted : 3/31/2012 4:46:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

BUMP
DiaMondTongue wrote:
I must say that building my own lightsaber made me a proud Jedi....

If you saw Luke hawking around for a low cost one from some unscrupulous dealer, I don't think much good would've come of it...

Thanks for the heads up anyway, Traveler.

Pup Tentacle wrote:
I can imagine Luke's $7.99 Chinese lightsabre taking a dump right in the middle of the epic battle with Vader, and him flashing to Obi-Wan telling him "No Luke, you really need to make your own" lol

Yes brothers Smile you are true Jedis, and true Nexians. On a serious note though, it's good that the new guys are seeing this thread, it's very important. BUMP!

Peace

Macre
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever.

Doodazzle
#37 Posted : 3/31/2012 7:22:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Pup Tentacle wrote:
I can imagine Luke's $7.99 Chinese lightsaber taking a dump right in the middle of the epic battle with Vader, and him flashing to Obi-Wan telling him "No Luke, you really need to make your own" lol

I agree with this completely BUT....it's a horrible analogy. Obi Wans' lightsaber DID "take a dump" right in the middle of battle with Vader.

This was because Obi Wan was old and his spirit was fading, not because he made his own (obviously).

Making a lightsaber....perhaps that does indeed entail "extracting light" from the universe. The fact that Obi Wans' lightsaber lasted him all the way to episode 4 was only because he had extracted his own. So fine--awesome analogy, let's just use it carefully.
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods." Albert Einstein

I appreciate your perspective.

universecannon
#38 Posted : 3/31/2012 9:35:08 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Pup Tentacle
#39 Posted : 4/1/2012 1:21:28 AM

lettuce

I thought Obi-Wan purposefully turned off his light saber in that battle. I need to rewatch. Smile

Anywhoo, may the force be with you all Pleased
Pup Tentacle

You are precisely as big as what you love and precisely as small as what you allow to annoy you.
Robert Anton Wilson
Mushroom Greenhouse How-To
I'm no pro but I know a a few things - always willing to help with Psilocybe cubensis cultivation questions.

Macre
#40 Posted : 4/7/2012 12:40:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

BUMP

Extraction is part of the process. How can you have a worthwhile experience, when you haven't birthed the spice yourself? Spice is not a commodity, it's a sacred and priceless tool. Spice is not a drug, it's an entheogen. I've never heard of an entheogen dealer.

Peace

Macre
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever.

PREV1234NEXT»