We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Visual Diagram for Ayahuasca Options

۩
#21 Posted : 8/16/2011 11:18:44 PM

polytrip wrote:
Great work. It realy contains all things you realy need to know when you want to use ayahuasca. The only thing where i differ with the diagram is that i would consider 10 grams of chaliponga a high dose and 15 grams a very high dose.

OK This is good to know. I do not want anything on there that can lead to fearful overdoses. The lower the better, I feel is good for beginners, so they can abolish their fear and work their way up to find their sweet spots.

Thanks again for the suggestions and comments everyone I will make a revision soon.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

nexalizer
#22 Posted : 11/19/2011 4:01:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This is useful, thanks for putting in the time to make the information available in visual format.
This is the time to really find out who you are and enjoy every moment you have. Take advantage of it.

۩
#23 Posted : 11/19/2011 4:42:52 AM

You're welcome.
I still need to make a couple edits, I've been procrastinating....I'll upload the revision soon!

astralspice
#24 Posted : 2/22/2012 3:25:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I can't beleive Ive never seen this before. Contains some very powerful info and you should deffinitely 'sticky' thisStop
REALITY 5.0

۩
#25 Posted : 2/22/2012 8:24:20 PM

Final Revision:

۩ attached the following image(s):
aya.png (1,853kb) downloaded 518 time(s).

bindu
#26 Posted : 2/25/2012 1:39:22 PM

refined and distilled aya information

Excellent!
blessed be all forms of intelligence

Aegle
#27 Posted : 2/25/2012 1:49:13 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

۩

This visual diagram is really beautiful... nice work guys! Cool

Much Peace and Understanding
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

lewinii
#28 Posted : 10/13/2012 10:19:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

that is a great diagram ۩.. glad i stumbled upon it
"science never proves anything; you can never duplicate an event precisely at the same moment in time as the initial event. science can only show correlation from the evidence and data derived from it." -benzyme

→ Donate to the Nexus! ←

Michal_R
#29 Posted : 11/2/2012 2:39:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

۩: Thank you

DeDao
#30 Posted : 3/5/2013 1:08:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am going through and reading all the big posts on aya... I thank you for your time and effort for making this. If I have any personal questions, may I private message you regarding aya?
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

kendo
#31 Posted : 10/4/2013 12:59:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks & Great work Im going for my first Aya soon and needed a nice simple guide just like that thanks very much. Big grin
WARNING: This Kendo character is a massive dreamer and all posts to be be taken as works of pure fiction

brokenChild
#32 Posted : 10/5/2013 10:00:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you kindly

skoobysnax
#33 Posted : 12/2/2013 8:33:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I noticed A Confusa missing from the admixture section. If any comment can be made on the ratio I would be grateful. Awesome diagram!
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

dreamer042
#34 Posted : 12/2/2013 8:41:16 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

This infographic was created before acacia was a commonly used admixture. Average dosage is between 3-6 grams. It is recommended to start with 1-2 the first time in case you are extra sensitive to it.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

goddard
#35 Posted : 3/5/2019 10:17:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

if u would use syrian rue as the moai would that be done in the same manner ?
and would that still be aya?

how much syrian rue would u use ?
“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
― Hermes Trismegistus

ShamensStamen
#36 Posted : 3/5/2019 10:27:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

goddard wrote:
if u would use syrian rue as the moai would that be done in the same manner ?
and would that still be aya?

how much syrian rue would u use ?

Typically anywhere from 2 to 4.5 grams, usually. Rue is the same technology as Caapi and is just as capable of anything Caapi is capable of, they're the same technology just different flavors, so it is still Ayahuasca although some people will disagree with that but that's how it is from my perspective because i see things from a broader perspective and realize how close Rue is to Caapi in what they do, technically Rue is an Ayahuasca analog, but it's still the same technology, just a different flavor. Some prefer Caapi, i prefer Rue.

Jees
#37 Posted : 3/6/2019 11:17:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

goddard wrote:
...would that still be aya?...

This is a quote from the ayahuasca forum basic info:
Quote:
...Ayahuasca derives from the Quechua aya-spirit/dead, waska-vine/rope...

If 'waska' is indeed referring to vine/rope, then the answer is clear as rue is not a vine.

If you leave the 'waska' out of it, and say only 'aya' then rue can surely roll the spirit/dead game.

But if you say 'aya' as an abbreviation of ayahuasca then we're back at: rue is not a vine.

One might think it's splitting hairs, but for easy communicating about the subject it's welcome to use same definitions. I've nothing against personal interpretations at all, but if we could eliminate misunderstandings what we're talking about that would be cool.

The most common interpretations are:

- ayahuasca contains the vine and the brew is full spectrum a la indigenous style;

- aya is an abbreviation of ayahuasca;

- anahuasca does not contain the vine and refers merely to rue based brews. Technically this is wrong as it contains "huasca" and should thus refer to the vine. It's a mess Laughing

- if plants got extracted to fine tune on the alkaloids, then it becomes pharmahuasca. This is also technically wrong because making a brew in indigenous style is also a means of making an extraction of the plants, it's just more full spectrum (tannins and whatnot). But the general consensus is that "pharma" refers to acid-base extractions mainly.

PREV12