We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings Options

Snake of eden
#1 Posted : 1/28/2012 12:39:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey there. Some great minds here and I'd be grateful if allowed to learn from you and contribute. Peace
All of the writings here are of fictitious nature. It's just creative imagination of the author's mind.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

JuremaSpaceship
#2 Posted : 1/28/2012 2:22:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome,

Is dmt a new thing for you?
Rugā€¢Wallā€¢Ceilingā€¢Peopleā€¢Fruitā€¢Music

Snake of eden
#3 Posted : 1/29/2012 3:41:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes, it is, I have never used it. As I am fond of acid, as well as meditations, yogas, other various methods of altering the mind...DMT seems to be like a crowning point of these all. Even thought I'm not planning to enter its dimension soon, I'd love to learn from your experiences. This looks such a great place.
All of the writings here are of fictitious nature. It's just creative imagination of the author's mind.

JuremaSpaceship
#4 Posted : 1/31/2012 7:49:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You should try it Smile It's really something else...

Snake of eden
#5 Posted : 1/31/2012 7:55:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey there. As I'm acquaintaincing myself with the quality reports here...I admit that my curiosity and deep respect for this substance is rising. I doubt whether am I worthy of the experience at present moment...

If you think I shouldn't write this here please delete my post...I'll understand.

It was my first and only time "I" took acid and for me it was fully mystical despite the dose of like 70mg, as I know. Life-changing experience, confirmed all I've read about and my thoughts to that there do exist a greater pattern to all this...I remember the strong feeling I'm unworthy of experiencing the perfect, absolutely unified perception of the One Being...I couldn't grasp how it's possible despite being all the Whole, I still exist as the infinitely small Part. I remember also I lost total control of the body, mind, and all this up to the pure "non-existent" or "only-consciousness" state of being...Also attained the ultimate meaning of all the life, that each smallest part is crucial concerning total sum of Being.

I feel I have tremendous amount of thing to learn. I will contribute all of what I know, but the first part is to KNOW it before...

JuremaSpaceship
#6 Posted : 1/31/2012 8:04:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You must mean 70ug (micrograms) lol 70mg would be...well...I don't know haha.

You never really know how potent the LSD is, unless you are the one making the doses.

I love LSD also, but there is no comparison when it comes to dmt. Except "LSD like" visuals after returning from hyperspace. For me anyway.

Bill Cipher
#7 Posted : 1/31/2012 8:29:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome. Take this at your own pace and make the leap whenever you're comfortable.

It's life changing.

Snake of eden
#8 Posted : 2/18/2012 10:44:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey there. I thought I'd post it here because it's the only topic that I can post and I don't know where to say it, after all. If this is wrong just don't mind me.

Recently I'm experiencing the whole bunch of Kundalini 's awakening syndrome effects and I'm slightly worried what do I have to do. Speaking in chakras I feel as if the root and especially the heart are damaged and the third eye opens bursting with energy. I feel as if by no means should I open the crown or it will become very dangerous. Have you ever experienced similar states and/or can recommend me solutions to strenghten my first and fourth chakra?